Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 29. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
When ICO starts and what min and max contribution? What price for private sale? This token will be locked for how long time?
ICO starts : Isn't set

Soft cap: $10,000,000.

Hard cap: $33,000,000.

Price for private sale: 1 USD = 9.8 ECT (Only ETH and BTC are accepted, Value will be pegged to USD listed on the coinmarketcap on the day of the contribution.  Contribution starts from $200,000 USD and maxed out at $600,000 USD, 15% off discount applied).

This token will be locked : 9-months locking position with 10% of token released at the same time as the main token release (six (6) weeks after the completion of the main contribution). Thereafter, 10% token released per month in 9 consecutive phases.

For more private sale information: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform

This is a very big hardcap in this bear market. Better to buy on exchanges in few times cheaper after ICO. You must decrease hardcp in twice at last. You dont need so much money for development.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Eloncity is a project of electricity, and you know how important electricity is. Electricity is something that is so important to us in today's world. It is an essential need for us to grow and to survive, if one day I do not have electricity, I think it is a bad day for us, all work is stopped by inactive machinery and socks. But the progress of the work also stopped.
Activity: 42
ELONCITY is a project not so new to the world energy industry, but they want to apply Blockchain technology. Electricity will be produced and will be available locally and will be direct. Compete with current power supply units.
I think Eloncity is very popular, the community is quite large, the development is very strong, the development of this team in terms of community, you should find out with me.
Eloncity is a noteworthy project, I think it's a power project and everyone is supportive
Activity: 39
This project is a potential project of electrical power, I want to participate in it, I have to learn very thoroughly
copper member
Activity: 55
Dude what are you talking about more than 2 hours is still my screen the same?

You see that amount, do not you?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Those kind of benefits that we can get through this project is really impressive. Both business and users will become beneficial through this project. Since this project is about supplying power or energy to the world, can I ask what company is your energy and power supplier?
Activity: 28
I think this project creates electricity, I think I was thinking right, I learned about it, very carefully
Activity: 30
Eloncity is a great project in power technology, I have to think about it, it makes me pay attention to it.
Activity: 30
I think Eloncity is a project that creates electricity, uses technology, uses electricity to create everything
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Who is going to maintain these grids though? Did you think about those maintenance and overheads costs? And what plans do you have for these grids to be placed in rainy places?
Activity: 43
Eloncity I think it's a clean electric energy project. People use eloncity's open technology to make electricity virtually free so that we can electrolyte the world with clean energy.
Activity: 6
ELEONCITY really deserves attention. I really interesting Eloncity's idea creating free electricity. And when I can read whitepaper ?
Activity: 65

an absolute phone project. me very glad when being join it. me hy vọng it will be successful in the future Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 7
A special idea! I hope the project will be more successful than expected.
Activity: 119
Energy is a very sensitive problem to every country! How does Eloncity deal with governments if they want to collect fees from your protocol?  Huh
Activity: 83
May be this project need long-term investment, ICO is just first step, action of development team will decide the success of project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

ELONCITY is excited to announce our cornerstone investment receival from @KrypitalGroup, a world leader
in blockchain marketing. Krypital will assist our organization with industry resource integration, marketing,
technical support, and community organization.                                                                                     

Activity: 15
Good project but I think 30 mil hardcap is little in the energy market!
I think this project need hundred mil dollar!

So but I always support that team and hope this project!
Pages:
Jump to: