Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 44. (Read 81907 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
Here is the link to today's meeting, via Google Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/qsguv6ismbfezdioqnj3ypt7oie

All are welcome!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork. Cool
 Let’s make this grow up

To be clear, you are talking about this whitepaper, correct? There is no mention of freelancing. You must have confused a different project.

To the treetop!

Looks like that poster could be a bot - seems to be posting random jibberish

price is looking good today - hope everybody managed to buy some cheap coin
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork. Cool
 Let’s make this grow up

To be clear, you are talking about this whitepaper, correct? There is no mention of freelancing. You must have confused a different project.

To the treetop!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
 Let’s make this grow up
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Wish we could get on upbit, buying on trex feels like Russian roulette these days.
Any problems with trex, or is it just the volatility?

The comment must have been about volatility.

So the community is aware, there is absolutely no problem with Bittrex's EverGreenCoin wallet.

Thanks for the clarification =)

No issue with volatility, we're actually pretty stable. I mean by trex comment is you never know when trex decides to delist us. They've been doing alot lately out of the blue.

They delisted coins that would not or could not comply with their legal compliance requirements. EverGreenCoin is complying and is in no danger of delisting.

That's what I was thinking as well but these exchanges are unpredictable these days.

I have maintained a very good professional relationship with Bittrex staff for many years and for several projects including EverGreenCoin. They are very communicative, understanding, and respectful with developers that give them the same. While volume is on the very low side, they know that is industry-wide.

I assure the EverGreenCoin community, we are in zero danger of delisting from Bittrex. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EGC

why dont you pump your coin to get it noticed by all crypto users??? or you can cooperate with other companies to support you to promote your coin.
for example, you can ask John McAfee to help you, because he supported many coins for example verge, xdn, rdd, ... and these coins developed for about 2000 percents after he supported them.
Activity: 134
Merit: 3
It was pointed out to me that how I said what I said can possibly be misinterpreted. That being said. I'm going to over the next day or two. Write up a nice little doc on what I meant with full transparency / disclosure of the bit of code that I'm enabling after this weeks lotto has run it's course.

Ty.

But please note, at no time does the lotto have any intentions of keeping donated funds to be dispersed to our winner(s) where the pointed out to me confusion started.
I know it comes down to advertising & I'm doing what I can myself. But if this were only going to have one guy a week playing. I will be forced to put a halt on any EGC bonuses handed out to lottery winner(s).

Ty.

http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery

Or better yet, I'll keep this "cap" to myself but set it where a bonus isn't "triggered" until the base pot size is an a specific amount that I set.

Edit: Any such changes will not be issued to the system until after this weeks lotto has ran it's course. But the code will be ready tonight.

Ty.
legendary
Please be wary of imposter accounts on twitter. https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_ is the only EverGreenCoin official twitter account.

EDIT (~3 hours later) : Twitter has removed the 2 impersonating twitter accounts. We will get the Twitter account verified ASAP. Sorry that has yet to have been done.
legendary
Hi Greenies!

If you have yet to hear via our social media, the 2018 Earth Day Celebration and bounty has started! I know it is not very Spring-like for many of us yet, but no worries. You have until May 31st to participate, though that and all the rules are subject to change without notification.

Simply put, snap some nice pictures during any planting event of yours or your organization's with the EverGreenCoin logo in the picture, be rewarded $10 worth of EGC from the foundation. How cool is that!? Bonuses will be paid for extra effort, quality, and videos. Bonuses may be issued later, after the full expenditure is better known.

We reserve the right to not pay submissions, so please do not submit a picture of your dandelions. Wink We will vote in our Discord if any submissions are borderline.

Please see the full rules if interested: https://evergreencoin.org/2018-earth-day-celebration/

Activity: 134
Merit: 3
I know it comes down to advertising & I'm doing what I can myself. But if this were only going to have one guy a week playing. I will be forced to put a halt on any EGC bonuses handed out to lottery winner(s).

Ty.

http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery

Or better yet, I'll keep this "cap" to myself but set it where a bonus isn't "triggered" until the base pot size is an a specific amount that I set.

Edit: Any such changes will not be issued to the system until after this weeks lotto has ran it's course. But the code will be ready tonight.

Ty.
legendary
Here is the link to today's Google Hangout, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/vjgqjrhtlbdshc4svanyztus5ee

All are welcome! Feel free to stop by anytime over the next few hours.

See you there!
legendary
Wish we could get on upbit, buying on trex feels like Russian roulette these days.

So the community is aware, there is absolutely no problem with Bittrex's EverGreenCoin wallet.

No issue with volatility, we're actually pretty stable. I mean by trex comment is you never know when trex decides to delist us. They've been doing alot lately out of the blue.

They delisted coins that would not or could not comply with their legal compliance requirements. EverGreenCoin is complying and is in no danger of delisting.

That's what I was thinking as well but these exchanges are unpredictable these days.

I have maintained a very good professional relationship with Bittrex staff for many years and for several projects including EverGreenCoin. They are very communicative, understanding, and respectful with developers that give them the same. While volume is on the very low side, they know that is industry-wide.

I assure the EverGreenCoin community, we are in zero danger of delisting from Bittrex. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EGC
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary

I can make an addition request via email for upbit. This is the only way I see to make the request. If you trade there, please make a support ticket requesting the addition of EverGreenCoin.

EDIT: Done. Again, please submit a upbit ticket requesting the addition.

Awesome!

Doing it one now  Smiley

Great, thanks for your help! Smiley

Of course, I will inform the community of any communication I receive from upbit, as I would from any exchange.

I can make an addition request via email for upbit. This is the only way I see to make the request. If you trade there, please make a support ticket requesting the addition of EverGreenCoin.

EDIT: Done. Again, please submit a upbit ticket requesting the addition.

Awesome!

Doing it one now  Smiley
legendary

EDIT: Done. Again, please submit an upbit ticket requesting the addition.
Pages:
Jump to: