Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 13. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

Just because it looks nice, it doesn't mean it is legit.

Watch out! Don't be fooled they claim to have only 1% of all tokens, but a lot of tokens they hide in other accounts they own.

Don't fall for there traps!!
How you got this information, but people may want to give a try how the program goes on. I still don't know why these people choose Egold instead of some other names.

When I was using E-gold currency the price may changes as per gold rate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
That one looks really good.Its nice.Nice work for Egold.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0

This coin looks to slick for me...

Activity: 126

Just because it looks nice, it doesn't mean it is legit.

Watch out! Don't be fooled they claim to have only 1% of all tokens, but a lot of tokens they hide in other accounts they own.

Don't fall for there traps!!
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Is the Airdrop still available.

I'm afraid rroyk that it is already done. It happened some time ago. But you can buy it in Etherdelta:  https://etherdelta.com/#EGOLD-ETH
Activity: 224
How did you manage to get into Coinmarketcap ? I believe, it has a huge database and your ICO designs are good as well .

Yes the project is on coinmarkey cap
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
I see good and serious dev. team work here so I will join.
Experience you have i think so this can be good really in next months...
GL
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
How did you manage to get into Coinmarketcap ? I believe, it has a huge database and your ICO designs are good as well .
To get into marketcap i think one has to get into exchange which egold is . it is listed on etherdelta so its on coinmarketcap too
Activity: 140
I think the improvement that you can do is to have your ICO available and flexible in other wallet. Nonetheless, I also see that your ICO is stable and is also flexible in growing and rising than others.
Activity: 325
Merit: 101
Is the Airdrop still available.
Activity: 135
Egold cryptographic coin already listed in etherdelta.Future this coin trade on another exchange site.

I am sure that Devs are working on it, lets wait for update
I guess so, and there will be people.who will goin to show more of their interest.And if it is connected to the most steamed sites.
Activity: 151
Wow i am amaze for the great accomplishment that EGold is already listed as a new crypto trade token now! With this im pretty it will became for popular in the future!
Activity: 14
Egold cryptographic coin already listed in etherdelta.Future this coin trade on another exchange site.

I am sure that Devs are working on it, lets wait for update
Activity: 336
Activity: 224
Is there any way Steam could get involved with this project especially with the sponsorhips going on and games being associated alot
Activity: 43
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Thanks for so much informative update dev this will gonna be so much help to those who cannot open the site regularly.
Activity: 42
I'm really excited with your marketing run through specifically the E-Marketing. Hopefully you can elaborate on this since this has caught my interest. I play games almost 4/5 of my life. Hoping for your success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273

So, when will we be able to identify the people behind this project. I am worried.
Let's wait a little bit more maybe in the following days they will release the people behind this project.
It is very important information and I'm sure they will not ignore it.

I agree! This would greatly contribute to the legitimacy of the project.
Activity: 490
You can imagine when you travel and you have your premium eGold card with you and you get all your bookings and reservations done without having to change your crypto currency to fiat first before spending. There is huge market for eGold as it is.!
Pages:
Jump to: