Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 12. (Read 115468 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
EGT is the ticker of Egretia, Egret technology that is a well-known global HTML5 technology service provider, the Egretia platform has set up the Egretia Blockchain lab that combines blockchain technology with HTML5 technology to create the world’s first HTML5 blockchain
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Egretia coin project HTML5 technology is really outstanding, encrypted currency market overall market, EGT price trend has also taken place some adjustments, although so, the price of EGT coins will create a new high.
Activity: 168
Hey what's the circulating total supply of Egretia token? Also I have what's the team and advisor lock up periods for their token? I can't seem to find this information on your website.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Great project, interesting idea, and a nice team. I think by the end of the year we will be able to see 10X by Egretia. I personally will keep the coins in long-term.

holding important but keep see market so not collapsed.
Activity: 82
How many dollars did you raise on your private sale?
How many tokens were sold on private and public sale respectively?
Is this circulating supply according to cmc correct?
Activity: 39
What exchange would egretia suggested cause I can't find any on cmc
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
EGT Airdrop  at the OKEx exchange begins!!!
2 million EGTs Giveaway!!!

Airdrop Operation:The top 5000 EGT Traders whose net buying volume is above 5000 EGT can be rewarded by the EGT varying from 100 to 10000 randomly.(net buying volume=total buying volume - selling volume )

In the airdrops, I'm completely disappointed, it's just a waste of time that no one will appreciate!
I do not advise anyone to participate in such adventures
Activity: 98
 The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of top development
Activity: 126
EGT Airdrop  at the OKEx exchange begins!!!
2 million EGTs Giveaway!!!

Airdrop Operation:The top 5000 EGT Traders whose net buying volume is above 5000 EGT can be rewarded by the EGT varying from 100 to 10000 randomly.(net buying volume=total buying volume - selling volume )
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Great project, interesting idea, and a nice team. I think by the end of the year we will be able to see 10X by Egretia. I personally will keep the coins in long-term.

Your wallet must be full of altcoin, with you holding it for a long time, are you not worried about the price?
But most of the altcoin was held long ago and turned out to have a favorable price.
Activity: 98
I have gone through this project white paper and i am quite impress, I want to know when the main net will be launch and how do i get started with building game with your platform
Activity: 476
Founder Nur1Labs
HTML5 is an interesting technology, but in fact it is already outdated, I want to see if the team can breathe life into it.Well, in General I think that the project Ergetia provides quite interesting solutions for game developers,I can assume that they will be in demand.

then hope this will register on some game online Grin
Activity: 322
Egretia is a very good coin project after the recent listing, and the HTML5 technology of this project is also very excellent, and we can continue to keep a lot of attention.
Agreed.HTML5 and blockchain, I believe in tandem with each other, will certainly create an interesting and necessary product.In my opinion, the Platform is an interesting project, I look forward to the launch of the platform.
Egretia is a very popular project and will increase its partnerships. The team is very good quality and hardworking.
HTML5 is an interesting technology, but in fact it is already outdated, I want to see if the team can breathe life into it.Well, in General I think that the project Ergetia provides quite interesting solutions for game developers,I can assume that they will be in demand.
Activity: 440
I am sure that we will see an increase of 200-300 percent. After all, all the projects of the Krypital team always give a high profit to the holders.
I hope so.
copper member
Activity: 378
Egretia can modify the system parameters without bifurcation; instead, Egretia will be able to realize a dynamic adjustment of parameters such as blocksize, output speed, and handling fee through voting method based on consensus.
Founder Nur1Labs
no updates. this will very worries  Roll Eyes
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
I am sure that we will see an increase of 200-300 percent. After all, all the projects of the Krypital team always give a high profit to the holders.
Pages:
Jump to: