Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 11. (Read 115466 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
OMG! i just wonder that EGT would be listed on kucoin now it becomes reality lol even with promotions! very nice! https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1021334121140776961
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Egretia is about to take off in the next few months. Do you bargain now? If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up. EGT the technical ability of this coin project is worth looking forward to.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Kukoin is very small exchange nowdays. They was good in January, but now they have 25 mln volume a day and top 47 only according coinmarketcap. They must list EGT to Binance.
I also hope that soon there will be a listing on Binance. But it is very difficult and I am not sure that the team will decide on such a step before the launch of the platform.

You are right. But platform lunch in Q2 2019 only. Untill this time price can fall a lot and it will be hard to recovery to new ATH.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
A wonderful project that will be useful to mankind in the near future! Congratulations on what was achieved so far and all the best on what's still to come.
Activity: 61
Wow so Egretia is now trading on KuCoin I hope it will heat up the price for EGT just like what happens on AGI, R, XRP and other coins that listed on KuCoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kukoin is very small exchange nowdays. They was good in January, but now they have 25 mln volume a day and top 47 only according coinmarketcap. They must list EGT to Binance.
i think KuCoin will have a huge volumes again, we just need new money on the market, new buyers. And in case of KuCoin i really like it and still trade there time to time.
Activity: 112
Everything looks good, but can the team realize the idea in a falling market?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
I also hope that soon there will be a listing on Binance. But it is very difficult and I am not sure that the team will decide on such a step before the launch of the platform.
Activity: 102
EGT is the ticker of Egretia, Egret technology that is a well-known global HTML5 technology service provider, the Egretia platform has set up the Egretia Blockchain lab that combines blockchain technology with HTML5 technology to create the world’s first HTML5 blockchain
Activity: 82
I dont understand soccer game
When did the game created?
How many people have been playing it?
Activity: 147
Merit: 12

Egretia Twitter News

Good news!
We are pleased to announce our strategic partnership with Nebulas @nebulasio , a new generation of public blockchain. In the future, Egretia and Nebulas will jointly promote the blockchain industry.
For more information, click here: https://bit.ly/2JgJshJ   #Egretia

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

New partnership and jointly efforts to come from both Egretia and Nebulas teams will help all two project fly over the Moon.
Bearish market has almost gone is another plus point for potential rises.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Egretia $EGT gets listed on KuCoin. Deposits: open. Trading starts today at 10:00 UTC. Withdrawals: today at 12:00 UTC. http://
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
EGT Airdrop  at the OKEx exchange begins!!!
2 million EGTs Giveaway!!!

Airdrop Operation:The top 5000 EGT Traders whose net buying volume is above 5000 EGT can be rewarded by the EGT varying from 100 to 10000 randomly.(net buying volume=total buying volume - selling volume )

In the airdrops, I'm completely disappointed, it's just a waste of time that no one will appreciate!
I do not advise anyone to participate in such adventures

This i upset me as well. this airpdrp tokens receiveing only exchanges bots. And than they selling asap this tokens and dumping price hard. Seems time to sell EGT...
Activity: 25
I expect this project increase well and ideally!
Aware website, riveting approach, impeccably vision!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
The HTML5 Technology is globally recognized, and it covers mobile games, the internet, advertising, video, and other industries. The technology has eliminated some of the bottlenecks such as performance and traffic compatibility that were common in operation of games. The cross-platform nature of the technology allows it to be used in different industries creating entirely new business models.

Egretia project does have a good advantage, it will facilitate the work, high-tech technology capable of solving any problems that occur. Every company uses HTML5 to provide the latest business and industry models.
Activity: 133
The HTML5 Technology is globally recognized, and it covers mobile games, the internet, advertising, video, and other industries. The technology has eliminated some of the bottlenecks such as performance and traffic compatibility that were common in operation of games. The cross-platform nature of the technology allows it to be used in different industries creating entirely new business models.
Activity: 38
Looks interesting project!
Excellent project, cognitive activity.
Pages:
Jump to: