Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 13. (Read 115473 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Egretia Twitter News

2 Million EGT Giveaway!!! Come on!!! Join the airdrop event on OKEX: https://bit.ly/2O7uSgq  #Egretia #blockchain #airdrop

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

The link to Okex giveaway is not functioning.

Who can explain to me why the price keeps falling?
More games, lower prices
I thought I'd found the most valuable project, but now it's just wishful thinking. No publicity, no market recognition

The whole Crypto market is in red. Even the best of the projects out there are dropping in prizes by the day. If you actually believed in the project and the team handling it that you invested, you should hold in to your precious Egretia tokens. Actually Egretia is on of the new ICO projects out there that is still holding above ICO prize. The ICO prize was $0.008 and the prize is currently 0.0082, meaning a 2% increase still and a 25% increase on Ethereum exchange. I feel the prize will go lower than this if the market continues the way its going but the consolation is the prize will surely go back up when Crypto market recovers
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Who can explain to me why the price keeps falling?
More games, lower prices
I thought I'd found the most valuable project, but now it's just wishful thinking. No publicity, no market recognition
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

2 Million EGT Giveaway!!! Come on!!! Join the airdrop event on OKEX: https://bit.ly/2O7uSgq  #Egretia #blockchain #airdrop

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
What exchange would egretia suggested cause I can't find any on cmc

There is no problem with coinmarketcap. All the exchanges that has listed Egretia are shown. OKEx and Hotbit has listed Egretia. Trading is also available on Idex which is a decentralized exchange.  
Does the team say anything about listing on other exchanges? There are still promising exchanges of Huobi and Bibox.

Till now, nothing has been announced about other exchanges. OKEx and Hotbit are the only centralized exchanges that have listed Egretia.
But I think, Egretia will be listed in some other exchanges too. They are not eligible to disclose the information before being accepted by exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Egretia has completed its stage 2 of data analysis and calculations for the main sales event. Now they are on their way to the Stage 3 for the token distribution no later than July 01, 2018, meaning the entire procedure shall be done within 6 weeks. So please get yourself prepared ahead of time for token receivings!

Finally, got it! Waiting! Thanx Egretia Wink

This is a good news. I am glad to see that the Egretia project team is doing things in a planned and efficient way, and the development of EGT is worth my expectation
Yes, the development process is really good and i'm glad to see the results but we need earn a good roi too:) Relying to the bilaxy exchange it trades there almost at ico price... not good.. but of course the market conditions are bad and bilaxy is not a liquid exchange, so i'm waiting the launch of EGT trading on OKex and then we will be able to see what we should expect.
I am not sure that the token price will rise to the level of 2x. OKex is also a bad option for listing.. I think the token price will stay at 1.2-1.5 x
yeah, you was right, the token price is not very good, i expected a bit more, especially if we consider another project which were promoted by krypital group. But in any case it was good exit on so bad market, definitely.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I just read this news:

"Football Master" Time-limited Auction Has Started! Gathering top clubs including Manchester, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Internazionale, Bayern Munich, world-renowned players such as Sterling, Paulinho, Umtiti are now accessible in auction!

https://twitter.com/Egretia_io/status/1018758474333761536

I cant understand which auction they mean? And which relation have Manchester, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc. ?

They talking about a computer game related to football from what I understand.....

And how their tokens will be used in this computers game? Price going down now.. no new exchanges? Would be nice if they list to Binance  Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
html5 is faster too. it's will be faster than them  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Egretia is a very good coin project after the recent listing, and the HTML5 technology of this project is also very excellent, and we can continue to keep a lot of attention.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
html5 block chain. is this related with html5 fork?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I just read this news:

"Football Master" Time-limited Auction Has Started! Gathering top clubs including Manchester, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Internazionale, Bayern Munich, world-renowned players such as Sterling, Paulinho, Umtiti are now accessible in auction!

I cant understand which auction they mean? And which relation have Manchester, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc. ?

They talking about a computer game related to football from what I understand.....

I just read this news:

Egretia Twitter News

Hey guys, we are so excited to announce that we've reached the strategic cooperation with MagnaChain, a public Blockchain platform, to establish a vigorous and sound blockchain game ecosystem. More details please click: http://t.cn/RgSjv4e   #blockchain #Egretia

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Egretia team's style of work has always been low-key and steady, has been quietly pushing forward the progress of development, EGT development prospects deserve to be optimistic.
Egretia will definitely 3x soon, this is a solid working project with not too much attention yet
Can't you see this bought scares people,  please get rid of it. Egretia is on idex and okex, why is it sending people to tokeneed...
yes, it would be very possible if the Egretia team continued to provide good news about their project and the addition of new exchanges, even though the OKEx exchange was already very good but it would be great if the EGT tokens were listed in many top exchanges

They must be listed to Binance for good growing. But Im not sure that this is possible at this moment. They liting project with some ready development already

Egretia Twitter News

"Football Master" Time-limited Auction Has Started! Gathering top clubs including Manchester, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Internazionale, Bayern Munich, world-renowned players such as Sterling, Paulinho, Umtiti are now accessible in auction! Click here: https://bit.ly/2NbJolW   #game

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 133
Most people take a fancy to the project progress at the same time also hope that the currency price, once when others questioned egt I will help you to explain, but now the currency price really not convincing, I also recommend many friends pay attention to this project, but now they are very disappointed
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
EGT the technology of this coin project is also excellent, but the project needs some patience to wait, but it shouldn't be too long. You can keep your eyes on it.
We'll see of course and you can wait too. But the most important thing is that the project itself and the team are widespread in the community. Perhaps in the future we will see a big strong project that will please the community.
We won't have to wait long. the main launch of the platform is scheduled for autumn 2018. Therefore, after 2-3 months, the price of the token will begin to grow.
But if the cryptocurrency market does not recover by the fall, we are unlikely to see a significant increase in prices. But I will hold my tokens until the official launch of the platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
EGT the technology of this coin project is also excellent, but the project needs some patience to wait, but it shouldn't be too long. You can keep your eyes on it.
We'll see of course and you can wait too. But the most important thing is that the project itself and the team are widespread in the community. Perhaps in the future we will see a big strong project that will please the community.
We won't have to wait long. the main launch of the platform is scheduled for autumn 2018. Therefore, after 2-3 months, the price of the token will begin to grow.
Activity: 73
I don't know spams are always everywhere. be careful
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: