Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 21. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I got my tokens today + a large bonus for having one of the top 3 videos. Thanks Egretia team! HODLing them all
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Egretia has completed its stage 2 of data analysis and calculations for the main sales event. Now they are on their way to the Stage 3 for the token distribution no later than July 01, 2018, meaning the entire procedure shall be done within 6 weeks. So please get yourself prepared ahead of time for token receivings!

Finally, got it! Waiting! Thanx Egretia Wink

This is a good news. I am glad to see that the Egretia project team is doing things in a planned and efficient way, and the development of EGT is worth my expectation
Yes, the development process is really good and i'm glad to see the results but we need earn a good roi too:) Relying to the bilaxy exchange it trades there almost at ico price... not good.. but of course the market conditions are bad and bilaxy is not a liquid exchange, so i'm waiting the launch of EGT trading on OKex and then we will be able to see what we should expect.
I am not sure that the token price will rise to the level of 2x. OKex is also a bad option for listing.. I think the token price will stay at 1.2-1.5 x
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Egretia has a very wise strategy. Maybe they will shake off the new storm list on exchange, have the ability to Binance always the price will hit the roof

I hope Egretia can be listed on the Binance stock exchange, but I expect it is not too big, but the development potential of the coin project is good, and it is worth paying attention to.

Tokens usually need to be listed in some smaller exchanges and reaches a minimum volume. Then they are listed on Binance. I don't remember any token has been listed on Binance as the first exchange recently. It is only possible if developers give a huge money to Binance.

If I am not wrong Cybermiles which is another coin supported by the Krypital Group has been listed on Binance as the first exchange. Another example is Nucleus Vision. They don't need to be listed firstly in some small exchanges.
Of course binance can list any coin/token which they want at any time if they think that it can bring them a lot of new customers and money, but in case of EGT i don't expect binance, honestly, i'm a realistic man.
Egretia has completed its stage 2 of data analysis and calculations for the main sales event. Now they are on their way to the Stage 3 for the token distribution no later than July 01, 2018, meaning the entire procedure shall be done within 6 weeks. So please get yourself prepared ahead of time for token receivings!

This is a good news. I am glad to see that the Egretia project team is doing things in a planned and efficient way, and the development of EGT is worth my expectation
Yes, the development process is really good and i'm glad to see the results but we need earn a good roi too:) Relying to the bilaxy exchange it trades there almost at ico price... not good.. but of course the market conditions are bad and bilaxy is not a liquid exchange, so i'm waiting the launch of EGT trading on OKex and then we will be able to see what we should expect.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Egretia has a very wise strategy. Maybe they will shake off the new storm list on exchange, have the ability to Binance always the price will hit the roof

I hope Egretia can be listed on the Binance stock exchange, but I expect it is not too big, but the development potential of the coin project is good, and it is worth paying attention to.

Tokens usually need to be listed in some smaller exchanges and reaches a minimum volume. Then they are listed on Binance. I don't remember any token has been listed on Binance as the first exchange recently. It is only possible if developers give a huge money to Binance.

If I am not wrong Cybermiles which is another coin supported by the Krypital Group has been listed on Binance as the first exchange. Another example is Nucleus Vision. They don't need to be listed firstly in some small exchanges.
Eventually its not CMT is listed in a small exchanges before it goes to binance. For Ncash i know that binance was the first exchange. In order to be listed in binance any coin or token should met their requirements for all i know it is how easy to list if you comply with it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

Activity: 420
Merit: 117
The event of token distribution has kicked off! It will be finished within 12 hours. Our smart contract address is 0x8e1b448ec7adfc7fa35fc2e885678bd323176e34. Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
They are please to announce that OKEx will be their first listing Exchange, the trading activities will be starting from 4PM CST on April 27 2018. For now, Egretia has just started its token distribution process and there will be 9000+ transactions are waiting to be executed, so please be patient for any of your token receiving.

Egretia trading at Bilaxy exchange already. But price very bad now, just around ICO price. And tomorrow will be trading at Okex
https://www.bilaxy.com/exchange#symbol=69
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
i'm stay Viet Nam i can buy your token ?...
Activity: 84
They are please to announce that OKEx will be their first listing Exchange, the trading activities will be starting from 4PM CST on April 27 2018. For now, Egretia has just started its token distribution process and there will be 9000+ transactions are waiting to be executed, so please be patient for any of your token receiving.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502

Don't list on small exchanges before finding the right major exchange. The price of the coin is often crashed by these small exchanges, people can wait longer to see EGT on the major exchanges.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

Dear participants:
Egretia has completed the Stage 2 of data analysis and calculations for the main sales event. Now we are on the way to the Stage 3 for the token distribution no later than July 01, 2018! For more information, please click here: https://bit.ly/2IpUeBP

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org

I'm not sure we'll see the token in binance  any time soon. I think that the token will appear on the binance only after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 105
i remember we have 2 AMA airdrop stream right ? but just release 1 list of that ??
Activity: 350
Merit: 46

Activity: 89
Egretia is a good project, which had very sucessful ICO with fast finish after lauch time.
So, I believe Egretia will appear in Binance some day.
Activity: 336

Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
When does the team plan to release the minimum finished product? Or code review? This is a very interesting question.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Pages:
Jump to: