Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 24. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Egretia is a very good coin project. ICO is very successful. I hope that the EGT project will have a good performance after listing.
Activity: 252
A very cutting-edge project that has tons of potential? What's not to like about Egretia? I'm will to be that this project is going to be one of the biggest in 2018, do you guys agree or not? Seriously awesome project here, right?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Never met Krypital Team? Want to meet all Krypital Partners?
Don’t miss out, it’s time to book your tickets, Korea - Seoul!!!
July 1st, 2018 We will be there to meet you all!!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Merculer has currently 1.4-1.5X from ICO price. i liked Egretia much more than Merculer so i Hope we will see 1.8-2x when the token unlock )
Activity: 71
Egretia is a first ICO, where I took place. Your project is awesome, I really want it to be successful. Great reviews, I wish you all the best1
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The technology of Egretia project is excellent. The development of this coin is worth investors' expectation. I hope there will be a good increase after the online exchange of coins.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
I just joined this forum, can I buy egretia token?

Wait until a mid of July. Tokens still not trading on exchanges and they are frozen on Tokeneed platform. Will be unlocked in ~mid of July.
Activity: 21
I like the construction of this business!
A rather interesting idea, amazing results, responsive approach.
Activity: 58
HTML5 games on Blockchain for real with Egretia.
Krypital team has got exciting projects in her portfolio
Activity: 81
If you have BNB don’t hesitate to vote for Arcblock(ABT)
If you have Binance Account, don’t hesitate to buy BNB and support Arcblock (ABT)!!
Your tokens will be in your account, you only need to hold 500 BNB to vote 500 times!!!!
We are family, we are together and stronger!!!
Activity: 318
I hope that Egretia token will be more valuable than Merculet tokens. And I hope that the token will appear on the exchange in a stable market.
Activity: 5
I just joined this forum, can I buy egretia token?
Activity: 73
If you have BNB don’t hesitate to vote for Arcblock(ABT)
If you have Binance Account, don’t hesitate to buy BNB and support Arcblock (ABT)!!
Your tokens will be in your account, you only need to hold 500 BNB to vote 500 times!!!!
We are family, we are together and stronger!!!
Activity: 82
I love Egretia project so much because it is very creative ideas to help me have a better experience in playing game online. The potential of the project is enormous. Hopefully the project will be implemented soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
A very cutting-edge project that has tons of potential? What's not to like about Egretia? I'm will to be that this project is going to be one of the biggest in 2018, do you guys agree or not? Seriously awesome project here, right?
I agree and wait for development, i disagree if the project is stuck
Good luck 😉
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl

Egretia Twitter News

On June 8th, we officially released version 1.0 of the Egretia HTML5 blockchain game development workflow RC1.0. 
#Egretia #blockchain game development workflow can help HTML5 game developers quickly start their work without
professional knowledge on blockchain technology.                                                                                                 

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Will Egretia have massive marketing campaign in bitcointalk forum?
By the way, best wishes for Egretia project, which seems to grow fastly after its start.
welcome new friends~~~plz go check our newest info and have a look at our website. hope you will like our project~and welcome for any suggestions~
Activity: 82
Egretia is definitely the world’s first HTML5 and bloclchain engine and platform ever built. It is absolutely a pleasure to be witnessing the appearance of such great projects! If I am not mistaking, using a token mechanism, every player will have a unique ID, and this will build a solid foundation for a stable user ecosystem. Go Egretia!
Activity: 140
when we will recive token on mew?
he World's first html blockchain platform looks amazing. I have studied your ratings online they seem to be awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: