Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 22. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
We have a revolutionary project of its kind, which will be fully launched in the second quarter of 2020. Judging by the project team and a number of very strong advisers, the project has all chances of success.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Egretia coins have no listing plan. Now the overall market of encrypted currencies is very poor. I hope the project team will find a suitable opportunity to go on.

They planned hit to exchanges in the mid of July. I hope market will recovered until this time and we will see green candles and Egretia can brings some good xx  Roll Eyes
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

The global meet-up journey is coming! We are so excited to meet you guys in China, South Korea and Vietnam, for a big conference with partners and friends! Founder of Egretia-Peter Huang will give a speech tomorrow in Beijing, the first stop of this amazing world tour! #Egretia        

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 318
I am afraid that the tokens will come out on the exchange in the falling market. In this case, we will not be able to make a profit.. or the profit will be very small.
It will happen only in the middle of July or even a bit later, the market conditions may change until that time, but if be honest, i'm afraid a little too.
I also hope that after 3-4 weeks the market will start to grow. But if we analyze the situation, there is very little hope that the market will become "green"
I don't think you should worry about the market. Because Egretia is the blockchain, and blockchain almost always bring big profits to investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
I am afraid that the tokens will come out on the exchange in the falling market. In this case, we will not be able to make a profit.. or the profit will be very small.
It will happen only in the middle of July or even a bit later, the market conditions may change until that time, but if be honest, i'm afraid a little too.
I also hope that after 3-4 weeks the market will start to grow. But if we analyze the situation, there is very little hope that the market will become "green"
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Activity: 406
Egretia coins have no listing plan. Now the overall market of encrypted currencies is very poor. I hope the project team will find a suitable opportunity to go on.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Egretia is a first ICO, where I took place. Your project is awesome, I really want it to be successful. Great reviews, I wish you all the best1
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
A question :
What is the circulating supply..? Try to be clear, please. I´m not asking about the Total Supply or the percentages of 39% and other issues. CIRCULATING SUPPLY.
Thanks !!!
The circulating supply on the market at start is 705 million tokens (Public Sale + Bounty Campaingn). After 4 months will 3141 million tokens(+ Presale), and after that time the other parts are unlocked, I don't know. This is just my estimate.
Activity: 127
A question :
What is the circulating supply..? Try to be clear, please. I´m not asking about the Total Supply or the percentages of 39% and other issues. CIRCULATING SUPPLY.
Thanks !!!
Activity: 129
when token will list exchain?
Activity: 140
i wait your token recive so long men...
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

The global meet-up journey is coming! We are so excited to meet you guys in China, South Korea and Vietnam, for a big conference with partners and friends! Founder of Egretia-Peter Huang will give a speech tomorrow in Beijing, the first stop of this amazing world tour! #Egretia        

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Are your know on the which exchanges will be trading token EGT? Simple very want buy some tokens Egretia.

Don't worry and wait for the announcement of Egretia project team. Project ICO is very successful, and I think the exchange on EGT should be neither bad nor bad.

He isn't worried about the exchange, maybe really want to buy some EGT. Everything happens so quickly in ICO, many people have no time to invest in this project.
Activity: 336
Are your know on the which exchanges will be trading token EGT? Simple very want buy some tokens Egretia.

Don't worry and wait for the announcement of Egretia project team. Project ICO is very successful, and I think the exchange on EGT should be neither bad nor bad.
Activity: 61
Tokens will distribute in 6 weeks after main sale ended, exchange information will be released after that
Activity: 48
Activity: 30
Egretia integrates Egret’s proven workflow into its blockchain interface layer, thus all HTML5 games have access to the world's first complete blockchain development suite.
Furthermore, this interface framework, not only supports Egretia’s own public chain, but also can be extended to support Ethereum, EOS and other public chains in the future.
I want to buy some EGT token,which one do trading platform? Cool
copper member
Activity: 378
the Egret Engine, HTML5 content has over 75% marketing penetration in the HTML5 industry, covering more than 1 billion mobile devices and users
Activity: 532
Merit: 111
An interoperable ecosystem for financial innovatio
I think the project is waiting for the same story as Merculet. Powerful marketing and support from Kryptal. But the merkulet it did not save  because of a bad market. I hope Egretia will be released in a more successful time and will please its investors.
Pages:
Jump to: