Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 25. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
welcome new friends~~~plz go check our newest info and have a look at our website. hope you will like our project~and welcome for any suggestions~
Activity: 241
#Egretia , I look forward to the release of the project on the market. I really like the project, I'm glad to be part of the community.i think #Egretia will go to moon
Activity: 70
Egretia is a blockchain project that integrates the world’s first complete HTML5 workflow being developed for 4 years. Solid project to watchout for!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Egretia Twitter News

On June 8th, we officially released version 1.0 of the Egretia HTML5 blockchain game development workflow RC1.0.
#Egretia #blockchain game development workflow can help HTML5 game developers quickly start their work without
professional knowledge on blockchain technology.                                                                                                

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Great to see it, i'm glad to be a part of the project, really. Looks like the one of the best on current market with strong team, partnerships and clear goals, and a lot of famous funds on board. My another one hodl project.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

On June 8th, we officially released version 1.0 of the Egretia HTML5 blockchain game development workflow RC1.0.
#Egretia #blockchain game development workflow can help HTML5 game developers quickly start their work without
professional knowledge on blockchain technology.                                                                                                

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 57
Several weeks ago, it turned out to be the place where the users entered the comments UID
Activity: 75
Tokens will distribute in 6 weeks after main sale ended
Activity: 81
It showed in my referral Eth balance,  but now showed in all Eth Balance and not active "withdraw
Activity: 151
Details on exchange listing will be out within the next 6 weeks after token distribution
Where did you get the information on exchanges for Egretia?
Could you share original sources of those important information for me, please.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
"Hey guys, we are so excited to announce that we got investment from OK Blockchain Capital @OKEx_! Let’s integrate Blockchain Technology together, and make the future of gaming! #egretia #blockchain"

I strongly believe that - just like MVP (Merculet), #Egretia #EGT will be listed on OKEx very soon.
Hang on !!

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Egretia project team's technical strength is good, looking forward to outstanding performance after listing, it is worth looking forward to!
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Facebook News

Want to know more about Egretia 1.0? Read this ariticle to learn more core features of this platform!
Click here: http://bit.ly/2HLsdof. #Egretia #blockchain #official #product #release                         

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Can someone tell me approximately date of tokens release/distribution? And will they be sent directly to our ETH addresses or to our tokeneed accounts, and after we will need to withdraw them on our own?
Activity: 101
Details on exchange listing will be out within the next 6 weeks after token distribution
Activity: 73
yeah, I bought them and I can see them in my Tokeneed acc, but tokens while AMA earned i can't see there.... why?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Egretia Twitter News

[SCAM ALERT] Please note that Egretia Community on Medium is a SCAM account. The news
about our main sale will ONLY be announced through our official website http://egretia.io and
telegram: https://t.me/Egretia . Make sure you stay alert!                                                   

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Are you one of members of Egretia core team?
Anyway, thanks for your important warning message (if it is real one).
Hope all the best to Egretia project, which has very hot ICO event.
Activity: 82
Egretia , I look forward to the release of the project on the market. I really like the project, I'm glad to be part of the community.
Activity: 91
Congratulation Egretai team for  investment from OK Blockchain Capital OKEx_
I am into Egretia project till very first week of website launch and can see their hardwork and almost getting good news daily. Great project
Activity: 47
As for me your project is the first ICO that won't use the biggest % on marketing.  But at that time you'll spend a lot of money for events.

Is there any info about listings of Egretia?

Tokens now on Tokenned platform. And will be unlocked in 1.5 month after ICO (in a mid of July only). So its to early for listing...

Okey, thanks for info.  Wink
Activity: 45
Egretia , I look forward to the release of the project on the market. I really like the project, I'm glad to be part of the community.
Pages:
Jump to: