Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 23. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I am afraid that the tokens will come out on the exchange in the falling market. In this case, we will not be able to make a profit.. or the profit will be very small.

Not every project guaratees you profit . Even in rising market it can go down like 50%+ . But this project is really great for Long term hold i believe . Happy that i stumbled upon this project Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
I am afraid that the tokens will come out on the exchange in the falling market. In this case, we will not be able to make a profit.. or the profit will be very small.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Merculer has currently 1.4-1.5X from ICO price. i liked Egretia much more than Merculer so i Hope we will see 1.8-2x when the token unlock )

Egretia much stronger and hyped project. And Egretia will have own blockchain. I think it will be min 5x from ICO price. Still no exact date about unlock and listing to exchanges? 1,5 month after ICO - this is ~mid of July  Roll Eyes
Don't expect that much and its good to wait until the price was set in the exchange after being added. Pay attention also with regards to bitcoin movement if the team will going to list it in a bad timing then the price will follow. It was a good move not haveing exact date to list in exchange to prevent any big problems from the eager community.

Its not much. Some people waiting 100x  Grin But in fact - 5x this is more than real for such hyped project. They sold all tokens in less than 1 min. And if market will recovery until Egretia will be listed on exchanges it could be more than 5x. And it depends of exchanges of course.
Even if the price rises to the level of 2-3x, it will be a very good indicator. We have to be realistic! We should be happy with any profit.

Agree, any ROIX is good on current market, x5 looks like too crazy but i will love Egretia even a bit more if it happens. And i guess we should expect Okex listing as a first exchange, of course if hotbit or bilaxy will not list them first)
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
Are your know on the which exchanges will be trading token EGT? Simple very want buy some tokens Egretia.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
The token sale lasted 4 minutes. All tokens were sold. The listing on the exchanges will be 6 weeks after the end of the token sale.
Really, bro? Can you give me link to read more about results of Egretia ICO event, please.
Based on your thread, it is likely that Egretia had very hot ICO event.
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org

They sold the whole amount in less than 1 minute or was there some leftover from private and closed sales?
The token sale lasted 4 minutes. All tokens were sold. The listing on the exchanges will be 6 weeks after the end of the token sale.
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Merculer has currently 1.4-1.5X from ICO price. i liked Egretia much more than Merculer so i Hope we will see 1.8-2x when the token unlock )

Egretia much stronger and hyped project. And Egretia will have own blockchain. I think it will be min 5x from ICO price. Still no exact date about unlock and listing to exchanges? 1,5 month after ICO - this is ~mid of July  Roll Eyes
Don't expect that much and its good to wait until the price was set in the exchange after being added. Pay attention also with regards to bitcoin movement if the team will going to list it in a bad timing then the price will follow. It was a good move not haveing exact date to list in exchange to prevent any big problems from the eager community.

Its not much. Some people waiting 100x  Grin But in fact - 5x this is more than real for such hyped project. They sold all tokens in less than 1 min. And if market will recovery until Egretia will be listed on exchanges it could be more than 5x. And it depends of exchanges of course.

They sold the whole amount in less than 1 minute or was there some leftover from private and closed sales?
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org

Even if the price rises to the level of 2-3x, it will be a very good indicator. We have to be realistic! We should be happy with any profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

how can get your token?
There is no way to get them now, only after release and exchange listings, be on touch through telegram group, if you really want to do that.
I just joined this forum, can I buy egretia token?

Wait until a mid of July. Tokens still not trading on exchanges and they are frozen on Tokeneed platform. Will be unlocked in ~mid of July.

really hope that the market will be bullish in that time... otherwise i would like thhem to hold all tokens till good market, but of course the final decision will be on them.
Activity: 336
The block chain market of HTML5 game industry is very large, and the technology of Egretia coin project is very good. It is expected to be the leader in this field. It is worth all the attention and expectation.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I think it will be good to locked the egretia token before finished of distribution
Activity: 129
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I just joined this forum, can I buy egretia token?

Wait until a mid of July. Tokens still not trading on exchanges and they are frozen on Tokeneed platform. Will be unlocked in ~mid of July.

is there a fixed date for the unlock or will the exact date still be determined by the team soon?
Activity: 308
SEMUX

I'm not sure Egretia's price will rise by 5x. Everything will depend on the state of the cryptocurrency market. If the market is growing, we will make a profit.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 70
I will follow the project. I am ready to translate the project into Vietnamese. If so, please contact me
Activity: 132
Egretia main sale has ended, only on www.tokeneed.com to participate, token distributions will be in 6 weeks, don't trust anyone to send funds through telegram, email or another website, stay alert to scammers!
Pages:
Jump to: