Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 42. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Egritia ANN
Having gone through the official website and whitepapper, i'm more than confident in this project and like to let everyone knows that its really gonna be an amazing project.
it is fact ,dude, everyone here already know that, and all we want to be first in this project! Hope i will get some tokens on crowdsale =)
Activity: 52
Hey, I like this project. When ICO?

Token will be released after 6 weeks from the end of main sale.
Public Sale KYC/AML Required
Public Period: May 26, 2018, 8am CST - May 30, 2018, 8am CST
Cap: 10,000 ETH + 6,000,000 CMT(CyberMiles) + 1,000,000 ABT(Arcblock)
Rate: 1ETH=70,000 EGT
Min Contributions: 0.1 ETH
Max Contributions: 3 ETH
No Lockup Period
I'm not sure ICO will last 4 days. Most likely all tokens will be sold within the first hour. A lot of people want to invest in Egretia
i am sure thattokens will be sold in first minutes,not hours, this project is much more promising that Merculet, which were sold in 2 minutes, so will see what will happen on 28th may
Activity: 163

Egretia Twitter News

The interview with ICODrops is now up on the official channel, let's take a quick look at what our founders shared!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdZj2fgW0AAuFaK.jpg

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM
As a member of russian ICO Drops telegram group I can say people there are mostly bullish on the Egretia project. Lots of people out there took part at Merculet ICO and now they are really looking forward for the Egretia ICO.

There still was no voting "who will go in Egretia", so thats only my observations. But when the voting will happen, I will let you all know here.
Thank you, please keep the update Smiley
Activity: 171
interesting project, I think the project has good prospects and hope this project can be a great success and can bring positive results. successful for this project
egretia
Activity: 126

Egretia Twitter News

The interview with ICODrops is now up on the official channel, let's take a quick look at what our founders shared!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdZj2fgW0AAuFaK.jpg

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM
As a member of russian ICO Drops telegram group I can say people there are mostly bullish on the Egretia project. Lots of people out there took part at Merculet ICO and now they are really looking forward for the Egretia ICO.

There still was no voting "who will go in Egretia", so thats only my observations. But when the voting will happen, I will let you all know here.
Activity: 163

No Lockup Period
I'm not sure ICO will last 4 days. Most likely all tokens will be sold within the first hour. A lot of people want to invest in Egretia
Thank you for your information. Maybe we should hurry up Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Interesting and unique idea that needs to be supported. A great team!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
Some key aspect of The #Egretia-ANN platform includes a blockchain-based development workflow, four core platforms and an incubator, providing comprehensive blockchain solutions and services for players, content-providers, channels and advertisers, and facilitating a complete ecosystem. This is awesome guys, and with a great team, it all adds up.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 53
Egritia ANN
Having gone through the official website and whitepapper, i'm more than confident in this project and like to let everyone knows that its really gonna be an amazing project.
Activity: 266
this is a project worth developing, the team involved in this project is very solid, hoping for the future of this project will be successful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io

No Lockup Period
Activity: 222
I am glad to know of a great project. I am sure you will succeed and I am going to participate in the public sale.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

Whats good here? This is new projects which still dont have nothing. If they would be have partnership with NEM or NEO - this would be real good news.
Neo or NEM. is there any information on this? that would be good news. I just did a little research. ETH will be token. but then they can set up a network.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

No Lockup Period
Activity: 96
Egretia's partner Egret Technologies has solved HTML5 game performance compatibility and operating environment challenges.  The world's first HTML5 workflow created by Egret Technologies Inc. including the free open-source HTML5 Egret Engine Egret Wings Keel Egret Runtime and other tools will bring prosperity to the HTML5 mobile ecosystem. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 132
The project has many innovative ideas and new solutions in the field of communication and game technology
egretia
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Egretia-ANN

Egretia is now partnering with ArcBlock and CyberMiles. It is a good news for investors and users.
Hope that our project will be successful in the public sale

Good news when Egretia can work with ArcBlock and CyberMiles, a good start for future developments. Hope with this cooperation to give a positive response and many enthusiasts to remain in Egretia.

Whats good here? This is new projects which still dont have nothing. If they would be have partnership with NEM or NEO - this would be real good news.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
🚀🚀🚀 Egretia give away 600.000 EGT token in the AMA event tomorrow (May 18, 2018).

Here are the guide how to join:

1. Join group Egretia on Telegram: t.me/egretia

2. Create an account at Tokeneed (link: https://tokeneed.com/?refer=664d103022b24f05) and get your UID (“My profile - Profile Settings”)

3. Wait for the AMA start (Peter Huang will inform us)

4. Watch the Livestream on YouTube and comment #ILoveEgretia + Yout Tokeneed UID
(Egs: #ILoveEgretia UID 1234567)

Notes: Only comment when he calls "Start". Don't comment during the livestream.

GOOD LUCK!
it's a different Bounty campaign in this beautiful project. I really like. I hope it's in an appropriate time zone. I'd like to join this project's Watch the Livestream on YouTube   . I've been waiting.
Activity: 340
The EGRETIA platform is expected to build the world's first block-based game engine which provides block chaining tools to reach over 200000 HTML-5 game creators. Egretia-ANN
Pages:
Jump to: