Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 40. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Only 5 days left before the Egretia's main sale starts. Here are 4 easy steps to join it:
1. Sign up
2. KYC
3. Deposit
4. Participate.

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Egretia-ANN
Egretia will provide a digital token: Egreten. Developers can easily combine Egreten with their own games, and players can safely and efficiently conduct virtual goods trading.
It is one of strong points of this project.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
I get it when I look at the number of participants.
Bringing Egret Technology's existing 200,000 developers and 1 billion mobile terminal devices into the blockchain world, this project has practical and far-reaching significance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
It's time to bring html to a new level and enter the world of blockchain and the game in seals showed that there is an actual application of as many gadgets as possible and all the techniques need to be implemented in the blockchain
Activity: 236
This is great project, I always confident that this project has great potential for future growth and the price of the Egretia token will increase several times in a short time but I very worry about buying tokens in time during the public sale , because probably it will end very quickly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
I think Egretia will be even more successful than ICO ArcBlock. Now there are all the prerequisites for multiple growth of the token price and in May this is one of the most promising ICO. Therefore, it is very important not to miss the main sale of tokens, so as not to regret about it and not to buy tokens on exchanges in 2-3 times more expensive than on the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In the ecosystem, more than 200,000 developers worldwide can use the Egretia Blockchain SDK to rapidly develop HTML5 blockchain games and applications. This will increase the reach of the digital Egreten token to over a billion users, the token will be circulating in all areas of HTML5 content, virtual goods platforms, advertising platforms, and communities. Good idea!
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Why only 4 people in the team? Icon have around 40 people... And looks like weak team (no serious experiense before this project).  Huh

According to the Whitepaper these 4 people are only the core members and apparently in their Blockchain Lab there are more members. However I could not find any actual count or any other details. I would also be interested what does their full team look like.

But where is the rest members? Why all whole team not avaliable in list? I think they must announce the whole team members. 4 people is too small in team which raising 25 mln.
Egretia is an HTML5 engine and platform , building a decentralized HTML5 User Ecosystem. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
On the progress of the HTML5 game chain, the Egretia test chain will be released soon, which is very worth looking forward to.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Egretia Youtube Creative Video Competition!!
Come and vote your favorite one! We will give away up to 500K EGTs for those who voted, and don't forget to write down your Tokeneed UID and telegram ID.
Ow. I missed this chance anyway, the ico still not started i found this egretia a great project because of one of the reviews with the live ico review interview. I am amaze on this and luckily i found it not yet started. Congrats for those who will won on that creative video campaign and for airdrop participants.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Good day!Tell me, today during the stream was Airdrop.Need to leave a comment in the chat or in the comments to the video?Thanks in advance!

Egretia main sales will open in about 7 days. They accept #ETH, #CMT and #ABT. KYC/AML is also required.

Register an account & submit your KYC documents now

Let's join the [QUIZ WITH PRIZES] before too late. Link was shared
https://twitter.com/Egretia_io/status/997627943622008833
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
[QUIZ WITH PRIZES] Q1: When is the main sale? Only the first 20 participants who answered the quiz correctly will be selected. Each of these selected candidate will be rewarded 400 EGTs in total. You know only early bird gets the worm, so hurry up! #Egretia-ANN
https://twitter.com/Egretia_io/status/997627943622008833
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Good day!Tell me, today during the stream was Airdrop.Need to leave a comment in the chat or in the comments to the video?Thanks in advance!

Egretia main sales will open in about 7 days. They accept #ETH, #CMT and #ABT. KYC/AML is also required.

Register an account & submit your KYC documents now
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Egretia Youtube Creative Video Competition!!
Come and vote your favorite one! We will give away up to 500K EGTs for those who voted, and don't forget to write down your Tokeneed UID and telegram ID.
Activity: 196
The stream ended several hours ago, and unfortunately I missed to earn some Egretia tokens Sad. And according to the last reviews and hype around the project it'll be a real fight to buy some tokens during the main sale.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

Cheers! AMA Ivan on Tech VS. Peter and Dirk!!!! Don’t miss out, here is the link: http://bit.ly/2k5HSFp
Post UID when Peter mentions Airdrop events, and make sure to attached your UID with legit questions.
If your questions were selected in this AMA, double rewards!                                                               

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
For those who missed the last AMA of Peter Huang (CEO and founder of Egretia) and Dirk Meyer (cofounder) with ICODrops team, here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMs2-o3y_g8
The project is more and more discussed amoung investors and I think it'll be sold out just in seconds!
Merit: 100
The Future of Security Tokens
I saw that today there was an interview with the Egretia team on the YouTube  channel Ivan on Tech, this is my favorite YouTube channel, as well as Egretia one of my favorite projects, I am glad that you did this interview, I will defiantly watch it Smiley. Rarely appears worthy projects like this and I'm glad that I did not miss it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: