Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 41. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Hi. Wnen will you give tokens to your investors?  
egretia
To get a quick answer to that, you should go to Egretia telegram discussion group as the group is very active and the administrators will be quick to help you out.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Strategic partnership with Egret technologies who are the leaders in HTML5 game development is the great step forward in project development.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Hello. I started Kyc today and I understand that it must be done on this site? https://tokeneed.com/ I am redirected to this site.
If  Kyc pass successfully, then I will get letter to the confirmation mail and I can invest?
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Hi. Wnen will you give tokens to your investors?  
egretia
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
A great project backed with a great technological team , Egret Technolgy.
Seems to a great hype in the future. I am investing in it. I will suggest you too to participate in the great project.
#Egretia
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Are you ready?!
07 DAYS 22 HOURS 21 MINS 23 SECS .... to go!

Attention: Please redirect to Tokeneed for KYC and main sale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Is it already known when the first games can be played on your platform? I just found out about Yumerium and was looking for competitors. What are the main differences between Yumerium and Egretia?
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Did you join the AMA event with Egretia today? #Egretia-ANN

AMA Ivan on Tech VS. Peter and Dirk !!!!
👉👉 Don’t miss out, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIBjvOjhEmc&ab_channel=IvanonTech
👉👉 Post UID when Peter mentions Airdrop events, and make sure to attached your UID with legit questions. if your questions were selected in this AMA, double rewards! Cheers!

Good luck everybody who has taken part in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good day!Tell me, today during the stream was Airdrop.Need to leave a comment in the chat or in the comments to the video?Thanks in advance!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Egretia-ANN

This is one of those great projects that aim very high and work hard to reach their goal.
Developers like developer friendly frameworks to work in and a solid foundation to build on top. Egretia provides both of them.
By partnering to Egret, Egretia has set themselves to success as their path already had been prepared.
Keep an eye on this ICO, it will definitely aim what is set to!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hey, I like this project. When ICO?

Token will be released after 6 weeks from the end of main sale.
Public Sale KYC/AML Required
Public Period: May 26, 2018, 8am CST - May 30, 2018, 8am CST
Cap: 10,000 ETH + 6,000,000 CMT(CyberMiles) + 1,000,000 ABT(Arcblock)
Rate: 1ETH=70,000 EGT
Min Contributions: 0.1 ETH
Max Contributions: 3 ETH
No Lockup Period
I have a question regarding maximum participation, if I want to invest more than 3 ether then I can probably use my ARCblock besides 3 ether? I think it's the same investing system as was in ARCBLOCK, then addition of ether can be added as much again cybermiles. If someone has this information let me know, I have not found information about this in the telegram.
Activity: 48
Egretia on tokeneed have buy limit for 1 user only 3 Ether. Is it possible to enlarge this?

Or - if i want more tokens - only way is buying from exchange after release?
seems like 3eth is max per person or you can ask your family pass kyc on tokeneed and buy some Egretia coins for you,i believe it is good opportunity
Activity: 47
Why only 4 people in the team? Icon have around 40 people... And looks like weak team (no serious experiense before this project).  Huh
I think they will be hiring new staff to the team after the token sale is completed. These 4 people are the main team.
i believe team is much more bigger, just not all of them are on website and i agree that they will hiring more when ico is finished.
Activity: 574
"Egretia-ANN"
I think this is a very promising and useful project that will be in demand in the future)))
good luck to the team Krypital

"Egretia-ANN"
The company Krypital conducts very cool events!!!
I constantly participate and I recommend everyone)))
Good luck team!!
Activity: 248
Merit: 11

Agree with you , Egretia project is very promising and will have success! So everybody need to rush and register at the tokeneed platform . I heard in lot ICO profiled channel that Egretia is one of the most promising project in 2018.
Glad that im here in the Egretia-ANN
Good Luck!

Of course this is so, because the platform Egretia provides comprehensive solutions and services for players, content providers and advertisers, contributing to the creation of a complete ecosystem. Also, the token Egret replaces fiat from operations such as buying a game and ending with the placement of advertising.
Coverage of such a vast area will definitely be successful! Egretia-Ann.
Activity: 196
I am very interesting in your concept that will create a platform for creating applications & games, to integrate HTML5 technologies into the block system & combine all this into one single ecosystem.
Glad to be in here Egertia - ANN
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Egretia integrates Egret's technology into its blockchain interface.  So all HTML5 games have access to the world's first complete blockchain development kit. Egretia-ANN

Agree with you , Egretia project is very promising and will have success! So everybody need to rush and register at the tokeneed platform . I heard in lot ICO profiled channel that Egretia is one of the most promising project in 2018.
Glad that im here in the Egretia-ANN
Good Luck!
Activity: 96
Egretia integrates Egret's technology into its blockchain interface.  So all HTML5 games have access to the world's first complete blockchain development kit. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Both HTML5 and blockchain technologies are innovative and advanced. In symbiosis with each other, they will create an interesting and necessary product. The web industry is in endless development and improvement, so many users and gamers will appreciate the platform Egretia and its capabilities.
Activity: 53
I am glad to know of a great project. I am sure you will succeed and I am going to participate in the public sale.
im sure they will be too, it is very needed project, they can cover the whole html5 market because of blockchain new tech
Pages:
Jump to: