Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 38. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
this project should have been developed before. I'm thinking of joining ico. I hope I don't make a mistake.   Undecided

I couldn't participate in the bounty campaign. the team consists of a lot of people, I believe they will succeed. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
airdrop so good. i love project...Smiley)
Activity: 127
only 2 day more main sale will open ?
if token out sold soon will have air drop for invest can't buy token ?
will have airdrop youtube AMA again?>
token sale at pre-sale will lock bonus ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Egretia is a promising project. It has high notes and good critics from many well known ICO reviewer. Krypital Group is also very important for this ICO. I think it has a high potential for a good profit.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Project look's promising, I did some research about Egretia partner Egret Technologies, they have a lot of cool apps. I think with help of Egretia they can create a new ecosystem for HTML5 community. Maybe somebody know which exchanges team would apply to list EGT?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I see a great interest in this project from the community. In addition, the date of the total sale I see is scheduled for may 26. I will now study the project and think to participate and buy coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Egretia's main sale is starting on the 26th day of May at 8.00am CST. Passing KYC on tokeneed is a requirement for anyone who wants to participate.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
can i buy token on tokeneed? and KYC register also on it?

Yes, you must be registered there and pass the KYC. Verification takes few days, and they still not revieved my KYC. So hurry up if you want to invest.
Activity: 322
I have long been optimistic about the development of Egretia projects and pay close attention to the ICO situation of projects.
Activity: 154

Egretia Twitter News

[QUIZ WITH PRIZES] Q3: What is the minimum contribution amount of Egretia's main sale?
Only the first 20 participants who answered the quiz correctly will be selected. Each of these
selected candidates will be rewarded 400 EGTs in total. Hurry up!                                     

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

A very good activity can mobilize everyone's enthusiasm and have more knowledge. I can always see the active management here and hear the information and publicity activities of many projects. I believe that the blockchain game will be a very hot industry and will be optimistic for a long time.  Egretia-ANN
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I think Egretia will be even more successful than ICO ArcBlock. Now there are all the prerequisites for multiple growth of the token price and in May this is one of the most promising ICO. Therefore, it is very important not to miss the main sale of tokens, so as not to regret about it and not to buy tokens on exchanges in 2-3 times more expensive than on the ICO.

That's an ambitious statement Smiley It can be the case, but it is not that easy to make it further than ArcBlock at this time.
Activity: 96
Egret Engine will provide the Egretia BaaS SDK allowing easy access to the blockchain for all Egret games. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
Egretia is a great project ant the first game platform based on HTML5. And all the project handle by Krypital group always sucessfully like the previous project.

Egretia Twitter News

[QUIZ WITH PRIZES] Q3: What is the minimum contribution amount of Egretia's main sale?
Only the first 20 participants who answered the quiz correctly will be selected. Each of these
selected candidates will be rewarded 400 EGTs in total. Hurry up!                                     

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Min Contributions: 0.1 ETH.  Grin
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

30mins to go! Our AMA with Crypto Crow will kick off today (5/22) at 10AM CST. Exclusive
link to watch the live streaming video: http://bit.ly/2IHh8FQ . Don’t miss out!                  

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Egretia-ANN

Visible, transparent, active, responsive, interactive team.
Strong partnership with a very powerfull player in the web apps development sector - Egret - having some strong 4 years of optimising HTML5 behind. You know the numbers already.
Clear roadmap, steady  and organic growth of the community.
Team with a clear, long term vision.
Great usecase.
Addresses a sector that will only continue to flourish.
Just perfect to become part of
Activity: 340
Are you ready to invest? It is a great opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency. #Egretia would be utilized to purchase in-game items & contents, participate in lottery & promotions, apply for commercial payments by content publishers. Egretia-ANN
I'm ready.  Predicting that egretia will be very difficult to buy as merculet.  The number of people interested in the current project is very large.Egretia-ANN
Pages:
Jump to: