Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 55. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Thats great that at last we have Egretia token metriks. Btw what will be the max personal cap per user on tokenneed  ?
Updaite: 3 eth
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Egretia is a great potential project and an opportunity not to be missed. The first blockchain vs HTML5. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 210
where I can find information about your ICO. including time and price. I did not find it in the website and this thread.
or maybe I missed it.

Token Sale starts: MAY - JUNE
Egretia token metrics. Hardcap ~ 38.5K ETH (39% of supply).
Private sale - 25K ETH with 20% bonus (4 months vesting).
Crowdsale: 10K ETH + CMT / ABT allocations (total ~13.5K ETH).
ICO Token Price: 1 EGT = 0.0097 USD (0.00001 ETH)
Total Tokens: 8,000,000,000
Min/Max Personal Cap: 0.1 ETH / 3 ETH
Egretia-ANN

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
Token Supply: 8,000,000,000 Egreten
Token Sale Event: Up to 39%
Foundation: 27%
Marketing & Business Partners: 14%
Team, Contributors & Advisors: 20%
Great news!! Egretia just share the EGT token details in the official website:

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

8 billion tokens total is a reasonable volume but the token for sales event (public sale) up to 39% (and may be less) is quite little.
What do you think?

Yes, I agree with you on this. Maybe they have reserved some for the team and other activities in the future
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
Is this mean Egretia is using html5 to develop all apps and there blockchain ? This is good there have to be release so many apps. in this year end will release sdk alpha version.
Egretia looks like a good project. The first of it's kind in blockchain space. Team is very strong and competitive, good advisors. I've also seen that many influencers are picking up this project, during bull market can make a decent profit on this, I guess.
Activity: 96
Egretia is working with the first HTML5 blockchain engine platform in the world.  and partnership with Egret Technology. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 364
Merit: 4

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

8 billion tokens total is a reasonable volume but the token for sales event (public sale) up to 39% (and may be less) is quite little.
What do you think?
Activity: 364
Merit: 4

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It's also worth noting that Egretia is led by quite a stellar team, including former Adobe and Microsoft developers, as well as the fact that the startup is partnering with such IT giants as Intel, Facebook, Adobe, Microsoft, etc. There's no need to mention that here we are talking about a very accomplished project with huge prospects, and its capitalization is likely to grow. I doubt if there'll be an open token sale, but if there is some opportunity to get hold of this project's tokens, just go for it.

token sale info: Token Supply: 8,000,000,000 Egreten
Anyone knows when the token sale begins?
Activity: 196
It's also worth noting that Egretia is led by quite a stellar team, including former Adobe and Microsoft developers, as well as the fact that the startup is partnering with such IT giants as Intel, Facebook, Adobe, Microsoft, etc. There's no need to mention that here we are talking about a very accomplished project with huge prospects, and its capitalization is likely to grow. I doubt if there'll be an open token sale, but if there is some opportunity to get hold of this project's tokens, just go for it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
where I can find information about your ICO. including time and price. I did not find it in the website and this thread.
or maybe I missed it.

Token Sale starts: MAY - JUNE
Egretia token metrics. Hardcap ~ 38.5K ETH (39% of supply).
Private sale - 25K ETH with 20% bonus (4 months vesting).
Crowdsale: 10K ETH + CMT / ABT allocations (total ~13.5K ETH).
ICO Token Price: 1 EGT = 0.0097 USD (0.00001 ETH)
Total Tokens: 8,000,000,000
Min/Max Personal Cap: 0.1 ETH / 3 ETH
Egretia-ANN
Activity: 9
Hello, I'm curious, where can I find out more information about your project? Perhaps you have another ANN topic or a website?

you can visit website https://egretia.io/ to looking more information. or Join telegram to discuss about this project.
Activity: 336
Why should I invest?

Because you conduct your due diligence and you decide that investing is a good idea (or you don't, and just go to the next one).
yes. egretia is really good. Egretia-ANN

That means you have done your due diligence and came to the conclusion that Egretia is awesome?
Activity: 448
This project is committed to building the world's first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform, combining blockchain technology with proven tools, communities and content of their partners, aiming to bring developers and billions mobile devices into the blockchain world. My mind thats is a unique concept for this project. They also have their own ecosystem for this project , the content powered reached of millions of users also like project. This is most popular that  every user will create a unique passport with digital encryption. Road map are very bright. Team mates and advisor also experienced. Include your website about this project. Investor most benefit to investing here.

looks like a legit project with great team, is there token details? how much Egretia looking to raise and the vesting period of the founders?
Activity: 307
This project is committed to building the world's first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform, combining blockchain technology with proven tools, communities and content of their partners, aiming to bring developers and billions mobile devices into the blockchain world. My mind thats is a unique concept for this project. They also have their own ecosystem for this project , the content powered reached of millions of users also like project. This is most popular that  every user will create a unique passport with digital encryption. Road map are very bright. Team mates and advisor also experienced. Include your website about this project. Investor most benefit to investing here.
Activity: 196
What I like most about the project is the team! They are real professionals with a great experience in their sphere. And their main adviser is Lukas Lu who is the founder of CyberMiles. I believe this team can achieve all their goals, so I'm hope to be among the first investors in this project.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I am partial to developments that are integrated into browsers. Obviously most of Internet services are support in-browser: videos, music streaming, games, chat and VoIP. So, why not blockchains? Excited to see what comes of this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
or maybe I missed it.

Dates, prices and tokenomics have not yet been assigned. Today we know only the date of the end of the bounty program - May 11, 2018(CST). And if the bounty ends on May 11, it means that the ICO starts soon. At least - I really hope so)
thank you for your answer I am really looking forward to the latest news about this egretia ICO, seeing Egretia right now I think will get big profit if join in presale / main sale
Pages:
Jump to: