Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 32. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
I fear that if the blocks aren't reduced, we are immediately headed to catastrophe. The miners are the ones who initially promote the coin as well. I know that if I get burnt here, I'm definitely not recommending it.
Activity: 177
https://lazycoins.com/ is very slow i can't put any order.

They were under a ddos attack seems to be working fine now. I have my orders up!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
WTS 10 ELC at 0.xx, PM your offer to me
Activity: 126
Maybe they should make a poll about the blocks,  so the community can decide!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Really hard to mine ! Not likely to see 2 coins from my rentals today
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Damn! This coin is expensive to mine. 90mh since launch and I only have 0.57 elite. Maybe I would have had better luck solo. shit!

Help me petition the dev to cut PoW at 2k!!

No one is going to pay .1 btc per ELITE when there are 20k max coins. But they will with 2k

i'm not even mining this coin but you are making sense, otherwise all the people that rented will lose money for sure, you have my vote(for the sake of renters/miners)
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
nobody pay with price 0.1btc/elite Huh
coin too expensive.
Activity: 378
Damn! This coin is expensive to mine. 90mh since launch and I only have 0.57 elite. Maybe I would have had better luck solo. shit!

No one is going to pay .1 btc per ELITE when there are 20k max coins. But they will with 2k
That's an interesting idea. I think even with 5k-10k coins would be a great cut off.
Activity: 644
u never know.its a crazy old world out there in the crypto game
@AnonymousEconomist the cost might be a little high right now, because a lot of people rented rigs and the diff is really high. I think it will drop in a few days, and more people will be able to mine!

A lo of people are asking to buy/sell already, so help us get listed on Bittrex!

Retweet this:
https://twitter.com/EliteCoinDevs/status/491798731285868544
Or send them a personalized tweet! Or an email!

The profitability is too low. You should defend the rig renter's investment as well. I believe this will be dumped for pennies compared to the mining cost for your average person. Sigh.

I think some people will dump the coin, as they always do, but I believe the price will be high a few days later with this one! Personally, I will hold my ELITE, I don't want to sell them so cheap.

High hash rates give new coins their initial value. That's why it is good to reward the miners. It costs about .1 btc per 1 ELITE with the most efficient miners for rent

are you saying 0.1 btc rental would mine only 1 elite? 20000 coins times 0.1 is 2000btc cap which would be ridiculous if it happens

Yes exactly what I'm saying. So despite the fact I rented, I'm going to lose a lot of my investment because of the scammy amount per block. .3 btc and im going to have 3 at the end of rental. And its the second cheapest miner for rent there.

ouch, costly lesson i think it will be (i hope that you get your money back but afraid to say it is imposible)
why is it impossible.no one knows what the price will settle at.with only 20000 PoW coins once the weak hands dump there is only one way the price will go.

dude 2000btc market cap possible to you?
Activity: 546
https://lazycoins.com/ is very slow i can't put any order .
Don't waste your time and din't put any order here .
Waiting for adding a bigger exchanger

@AnonymousEconomist the cost might be a little high right now, because a lot of people rented rigs and the diff is really high. I think it will drop in a few days, and more people will be able to mine!

A lo of people are asking to buy/sell already, so help us get listed on Bittrex!

Retweet this:

The profitability is too low. You should defend the rig renter's investment as well. I believe this will be dumped for pennies compared to the mining cost for your average person. Sigh.

I think some people will dump the coin, as they always do, but I believe the price will be high a few days later with this one! Personally, I will hold my ELITE, I don't want to sell them so cheap.

High hash rates give new coins their initial value. That's why it is good to reward the miners. It costs about .1 btc per 1 ELITE with the most efficient miners for rent

are you saying 0.1 btc rental would mine only 1 elite? 20000 coins times 0.1 is 2000btc cap which would be ridiculous if it happens

Yes exactly what I'm saying. So despite the fact I rented, I'm going to lose a lot of my investment because of the scammy amount per block. .3 btc and im going to have 3 at the end of rental. And its the second cheapest miner for rent there.

ouch, costly lesson i think it will be (i hope that you get your money back but afraid to say it is imposible)
why is it impossible.no one knows what the price will settle at.with only 20000 PoW coins once the weak hands dump there is only one way the price will go.

Retweet this:

Retweet this:

Activity: 378
LMAO Grin.look at the cheap ass people trying to buy elitecoin for peanuts on Lazycoin.i hope some noob doesnt sell to them.i think if you want some of these babies you might have to pay a bit more guys.

Retweet this:

Activity: 219
I'll follow this and see how it goes. Just hope its not another scam of the day coins....
Pages:
Jump to: