Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 33. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
@AnonymousEconomist the cost might be a little high right now, because a lot of people rented rigs and the diff is really high. I think it will drop in a few days, and more people will be able to mine!

A lo of people are asking to buy/sell already, so help us get listed on Bittrex!

Retweet this:
https://twitter.com/EliteCoinDevs/status/491798731285868544
Or send them a personalized tweet! Or an email!

The profitability is too low. You should defend the rig renter's investment as well. I believe this will be dumped for pennies compared to the mining cost for your average person. Sigh.

I think some people will dump the coin, as they always do, but I believe the price will be high a few days later with this one! Personally, I will hold my ELITE, I don't want to sell them so cheap.

High hash rates give new coins their initial value. That's why it is good to reward the miners. It costs about .1 btc per 1 ELITE with the most efficient miners for rent
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

Just dropping by to let you know that www.lazycoins.com has launched and we are accepting coins on merit and community support.

EliteCoin is accepted on our exchange and will be available to trade shortly. I will let you guys know once the markets are live.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-launched-fiat-market-license-faster-uk-payment-704759

Thanks

Thanks! I'll be adding you to the OP!
Activity: 126
@AnonymousEconomist the cost might be a little high right now, because a lot of people rented rigs and the diff is really high. I think it will drop in a few days, and more people will be able to mine!

A lo of people are asking to buy/sell already, so help us get listed on Bittrex!

Retweet this:

The profitability is too low. You should defend the rig renter's investment as well. I believe this will be dumped for pennies compared to the mining cost for your average person. Sigh.

I think some people will dump the coin, as they always do, but I believe the price will be high a few days later with this one! Personally, I will hold my ELITE, I don't want to sell them so cheap.

Retweet this:

Retweet this:

I'm going to be bold here and say PoW should be cut at 2,000 blocks.

The cost to mine it is already significantly more than a reasonable price for a coin with 20k.

This is also an extremely good way to get people talking about it. And us miners supporting the coin can feel like our hard earned ELITE will be healthy  Cheesy
wer on cryptsy? elacoin=elitecoin?

No. The acronym of EliteCoin was ELC, but some users told us there was already a coin using ELC, which is ElaCoin.
If you download our last wallet, you will see your balance as "ELITE" instead of ELC! Smiley

thank you for confirming, i wonder its only at 10k sats. lol so cheap.
Activity: 238
Right.  Dedicated's automated system would find ELC on cryptsy.  I'll be changing it to the new ticker 'elite' now.

No. The acronym of EliteCoin was ELC, but some users told us there was already a coin using ELC, which is ElaCoin.
If you download our last wallet, you will see your balance as "ELITE" instead of ELC! Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

I saw that too. Thats a typo.
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
there's only 20,000 and it's super hard to mine. I would wait a few days, you will be surprised I think. It's gonna be worth more that you guys think. But go ahead and dump em.  Tongue

+1
Activity: 279
there's only 20,000 and it's super hard to mine. I would wait a few days, you will be surprised I think. It's gonna be worth more that you guys think. But go ahead and dump em.  Tongue
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I was thinking more along the lines of .1ish. For all I know this coin could tank in the next 24 hours.

i will give it 6 hours
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
I was thinking more along the lines of .1ish. For all I know this coin could tank in the next 24 hours.
Activity: 13
lol .8btc thats a little high dont you think?

Activity: 13
I sell 6 coins for 0.8 btc, anyone want... pm me
Activity: 113
Cool coin...I'll mine it

Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: