Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 12. (Read 38663 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 29
Could someone dumb it down for me in layman terms as to what exactly ELTCOIN does, how to use and what sets it apart?
I have a few friends who have invested and want to put some money but i am a bit new to the crypto community and am very green in my understanding.

Would be much appreciated!! Thank you so much Smiley

Read all the info in the first page, its all there. Then, feel free to ask, big annoucements this week!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Could someone dumb it down for me in layman terms as to what exactly ELTCOIN does, how to use and what sets it apart?
I have a few friends who have invested and want to put some money but i am a bit new to the crypto community and am very green in my understanding.

Would be much appreciated!! Thank you so much Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
lol I was about to sell my 10k eltcoin but change my mind after reading this page  ^__^
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
I think I better buy ELT now and start to HOLD it to next year, wait the price up to $1 I will be rich  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

yes,good choice... 1$ is very possible Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think I better buy ELT now and start to HOLD it to next year, wait the price up to $1 I will be rich  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its looking good here, Glad I have continued to hold my ELTCOIN coins. I'm really looking forward to 2018 as this could be the biggest year we have seen in crypto and good tokens/coins like this one should see a big rise in price. The volume has been steady for a while now and hopefully it continues into 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
ELTCOIN seems to be one of the rising stars of the DAO community. Although the credit card thing is popular right now, I think this token has a lot more going for it in terms of voting and community. In the short term it is getting added to exchanges and increases in liquidity. This dev has big (and amazing!) ideas. This is hilarious:

"we said we're also building the premier destination for exotic supercars.
Sometimes they even laugh.
Like when we say, we will deal exclusively in cryptocurrency."

Funny part is,
We're not joking.

I hope I can buy one of your cars for 10,000 ELTCOIN in a year or two! Good luck dev team!
Thank you for all your support people!
Just to inform you guys, upcoming week got another update from our team!  Grin

*ELTWALLET 2.0 UX Preview
*ELTWALLET Android
*AMA Interview on Youtube
*How to redeem POS Rewards
*Moonlambos ILO Announcement (https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/moonlambos)

CHEERS!

bought some coins looking to see it reach atleast $0.50-$1

That'd be awesome!
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
bought some coins looking to see it reach atleast $0.50-$1
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
when lambos? Cheesy

It seems to me that first moon lambo is already there Grin Nice work, team, looking forward to receive more such sweet news about the project and it's development Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
That would be for you to holdit tokens I need to buy them on the exchange and keep on mew.
and write a bot?

Чтo бы зa xoлдить тoкeны мнe нaдo иx кyпить нa биpжe и дepжaть нa mew.
и нaпиcaть бoтy?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I bought some ELTCOIN and planning to hold it. This coin has a very big potential. Will be closely watching this upcoming next few years.

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ken the crypto brought me here  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I bought some ELTCOIN and planning to hold it. This coin has a very big potential. Will be closely watching this upcoming next few years.

Yeah I think its a good token to hold for the long term. I'm also going to be buying more of this token in the coming weeks as I want to build on nice stock pile for the future. 2018 could be a huge year for ELTCOIN and I'm glad to be part of this great community.
Activity: 280
We need more info and I don't see it coming.

It's all about huge and wonderful projects, but, how and when?

If you want to check our roadmap please refer below link

https://trello.com/b/UEBKgcgK

and refer our main website

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: