Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 14. (Read 38663 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 29
Great to see the positive feedback and encouragement here on BCT. Awesome stuff Cool

We're obviously juggling many balls at once here on the dev team at ELTCOIN. Would love to open it to you guys on BCT - what are you most excited about? where can we improve?

Updated Medium
Updated Reddit.

More info about POS rewards.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Great to see the positive feedback and encouragement here on BCT. Awesome stuff Cool

We're obviously juggling many balls at once here on the dev team at ELTCOIN. Would love to open it to you guys on BCT - what are you most excited about? where can we improve?
Merit: 100

Another Announcement~!

Ask Me Anything - ELTCOIN DEV Team & OZZY The BS Filter

Guys make sure to watch our live video! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4BcSagWITC8hm4QplxLsJg/about

=== 1 0 H O U R S  T O  G O ===
=== LIVE STREAMING
=== ELTcoin Dev & OZZY The BS Filter
=== Time:
11:00PM PST THURSDAY
07:00AM GMT FRIDAY
03:00PM CST FRIDAY
06:00PM AEDT FRIDAY

"Trust starts with truth and ends with truth" CHEERS!
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
I just wanted to say this guy help me out got most of my tokens back he even used his own to make this work he brought my trust back with crypto coins and Elt coin will never be forgotten this elt coin community is the best i have  never thought in a million years i could trust someone as nice as this guy is you are the first person i could  trust in a long long time you made a friend for life. Thank you so much Merry Christmas to you and Happy Holidays you put tears in my eyes thank you

No problem! dont forget to support us!

There will be more announcement after this!
We look forward to it so we can know this project and I think this is something worth waiting for
yeah its an awesome project. I just discovered it in internet. But the project did not get viral yet. Why dont you let us do some advertisement like translations? And instead you can give us some bounty ?  Grin 

Anyway I would like to translate the Ann in german and turkish language  Cool

NICE!, kindly contact us directly in telegram!

I just wanted to say this guy help me out got most of my tokens back he even used his own to make this work he brought my trust back with crypto coins and Elt coin will never be forgotten this elt coin community is the best i have  never thought in a million years i could trust someone as nice as this guy is you are the first person i could  trust in a long long time you made a friend for life. Thank you so much Merry Christmas to you and Happy Holidays you put tears in my eyes thank you

No problem! dont forget to support us!

There will be more announcement after this!

Okay thanks dev! Yeah I'm really looking forward to 2018 with ELT as I see how active you are dev and the plans you have planned for this token look very good. No problem I'll be sure to watch BCT, thanks for letting me know dev.

thanks for your support! make sure to join our telegram also!
Activity: 112
Your project is about the future for everyone in the world, where you have an individual sovereign mission that is accessible to everyone, built on crypto. now you are doing our first step is ELTCOIN, which will start in january. I hope you will soon publish your project with good preparation. prepare for your ICO and whitepaper program so many investors will believe in your project. For some time crypto technology is already open for those who have a reason to use it. optimistic on your work. This is the future in which the sovereignty of the individual can be truly manifested. This is the future, ELTCOIN dare to dream. Let us dream as high as high
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
yeah its an awesome project. I just discovered it in internet. But the project did not get viral yet. Why dont you let us do some advertisement like translations? And instead you can give us some bounty ?  Grin 

Anyway I would like to translate the Ann in german and turkish language  Cool
Hello, if anyone using ELTWallet for iOS, could you please share your experience or issues.
How to safely transfer from exchanges to ELTWallet? Do we have to pre-load it with ETH first?

Cheers!!

Its a waller, like MEW/Parity/Jaxx/Electrum. It is based on the blockchain, no need to charge it before with eth, just add your address to it.
Activity: 3
Hello, if anyone using ELTWallet for iOS, could you please share your experience or issues.
How to safely transfer from exchanges to ELTWallet? Do we have to pre-load it with ETH first?

Cheers!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Better to hold and see what will happens in the near future!
This looks very promising- The premier destination for exotic supercars that deals exclusively in cryptocurrency. $BTC, $ETH, $ELT  https://www.moonlambos.io/showroom

When I see Hero Members saying that I just think, if they do, I'm also do.

Hold.
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
This looks very promising- The premier destination for exotic supercars that deals exclusively in cryptocurrency. $BTC, $ETH, $ELT  https://www.moonlambos.io/showroom
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
I made the mistake by sending my 9700 tokens to the elt contract address i was updating my ether wallet adding elt coin to it i thought i had copied my ether address but made the mistake and sent it to the contract address i have the hash tag number i can prove how many tokens were sent i spent like 139 bucks worth there should be a way to retract this if the dev team could kindly resend them back would be a big help i can stop the panic i am new at this people do make mistakes i did check it but for some reason it did not register in my head sent them to quickly.

Please help

Let me see what i can assist you on this, we will try to return back to the previous address. can forward the detail on my telegram. t.me/MAFTRADER

Not sure how to send to t.me/MAFTRADER can you show me sorry for being a newbie

i will try assist you further!  Grin

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Hi dev, I'm a holder of this token and like to know if I have to join the telegram to receive my POS reward for holding ELTCOIN? I prefer to use Discord and don't use telegram. I really like this token a lot as the future looks bright with many developments coming in 2018 so I'm really looking forward to a great year next year.

our bot only using telegram. thats why you need that to check your POS Reward.

Dont forget to put on watchlist this BCT

a lot of things will happen on Q1 2018

CHEERS

Okay thanks dev! Yeah I'm really looking forward to 2018 with ELT as I see how active you are dev and the plans you have planned for this token look very good. No problem I'll be sure to watch BCT, thanks for letting me know dev.
Hi community! Smiley Get interested in your project, love your approach. Decided to participate and bought some coins from coinexchange. But how can I become a hodler and gain a rank? The wallet on coinexchange is "undergoing maintenance", which means that I cant withdraw the coin to my wallet, am I right? What am I suppose to do to become a hodler?

Thank you for joining the community! you found gem inside!  Grin
it will end this december.
you need to put in hardwallet such as myetherwallet.
after that use our https://t.me/ELTCOIN_BOT to check your POS reward!

Ok, thanks, I will make it just according your instructions. You guys are awesome, it is pleasant to take part in such pretty project, wish you to reach all your goals, and make ELTCOIN much more recognizeble in our community Wink

We already in the progress.  Grin

I think you should join this group. https://t.me/apollomission

This one will increase the ELT

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
Hi community! Smiley Get interested in your project, love your approach. Decided to participate and bought some coins from coinexchange. But how can I become a hodler and gain a rank? The wallet on coinexchange is "undergoing maintenance", which means that I cant withdraw the coin to my wallet, am I right? What am I suppose to do to become a hodler?

Thank you for joining the community! you found gem inside!  Grin
it will end this december.
you need to put in hardwallet such as myetherwallet.
after that use our https://t.me/ELTCOIN_BOT to check your POS reward!

Ok, thanks, I will make it just according your instructions. You guys are awesome, it is pleasant to take part in such pretty project, wish you to reach all your goals, and make ELTCOIN much more recognizeble in our community Wink
Wow this project was so fantastic  i See alot of develepment of this project hooping more in more update but this is will be sure will go the moon the team are great good luck

Of course a lot of things happen, please kindly look our subproject to increase ELT value.

ssssshhhhhhh. dont tell anyone about this yet. https://t.me/apollomission

it will support ELT, so you can buy directly from it.

Good luck Dev and team!
i wish for more success and progress of ELTCOIN.
Proud to be one of the HODLER  Smiley

Thank you ELTUNIVERSE!

Will see how it goes!

Pages:
Jump to: