Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 11. (Read 38663 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
Never even saw this coin. I put a buy order in in case BTC shoots back up and the panickers dump. If not I'll grab some for the future
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Any ideea why the price raise? Natural or Pumped by somebody?

Can't wait to see this hit 1$ Smiley

Because I promoted it and bought a lot of coins. That’s what happens when crypto moon god says something is undervalued, it rockets up.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Any ideea why the price raise? Natural or Pumped by somebody?

Can't wait to see this hit 1$ Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
As I truly believe in this project. The airdrop is truly worth it for those who hold and nothing to invest. Cheers to the team Smiley

Thank you for your support!

Here you go! i got sneak peek because you believe in us !

We already launch the 1.0

now we are going for 2.0 wallet !

CHEERS

Love the colors!
Activity: 127
Using crypto currency on our phones is the future and very bright. But projects that are very similar in name with very popular ones want to succeed not by their actions but at the expense of others and this is not good.
Activity: 294
How are you guys going to release a kinda "Bank"? When even the Website looks very poor.

still in early stage. we working hard on wallet and other project development.

please check main thread

you can see what we trying to do !

How are you guys going to release a kinda "Bank"? When even the Website looks very poor.

I have seen many different projects with simple websites to start with, because the coder who is creating the system built the website themselves.

They may be geniuses at coding but design is something they lack, a simple website is not always the best indicator.

I just took a look at this coin today.. 3 cents at 90M total supply is very cheap and has the potential to do 100X gain if the atm card works well and new products follow in the future, which i would say they probably will.

This coin is already on alot of exchanges too..

We dont believe whitepaper!

We believe product delivery and execution!

Now you know why right ?
As I truly believe in this project. The airdrop is truly worth it for those who hold and nothing to invest. Cheers to the team Smiley

Thank you for your support!

Here you go! i got sneak peek because you believe in us !

We already launch the 1.0

now we are going for 2.0 wallet !

CHEERS
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Activity: 217
Merit: 12

I have seen many different projects with simple websites to start with, because the coder who is creating the system built the website themselves.

They may be geniuses at coding but design is something they lack, a simple website is not always the best indicator.

I just took a look at this coin today.. 3 cents at 90M total supply is very cheap and has the potential to do 100X gain if the atm card works well and new products follow in the future, which i would say they probably will.

This coin is already on alot of exchanges too..
Activity: 119
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
price is sky rocketing just bought coins .... moon moon moon
Activity: 53
Hello authorized 50% of the ELT 1000 I'm supposed to get an airdrop ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I  have bought and hold this coin for a month now. This token has great team with great ideas and commitment.. Without exaggeration, this tokgn will hit $1, before the year ends

I  have bought and hold this coin for a month now. This token has great team with great ideas and commitment.. Without exaggeration, this tokgn will hit $1, before the year ends

I hope so too. There are also several coins in my wallet.

Thank you for all your support ELTUniverse
We love you guys!

Dont forget about next week! a lot of things happen.

Just for your information even we already release Apple wallet. but next week got enhancement for 2.0 version!!

once again, Thank you!!

So excited with this. Keep those updates coming.
Where do I need to hold my coins to participate in the airdrop?

Thank you for all your support ELTUniverse
We love you guys!

Dont forget about next week! a lot of things happen.

Just for your information even we already release Apple wallet. but next week got enhancement for 2.0 version!!

once again, Thank you!!
Activity: 21

Merit: 29

I¡m getting a lambo when it hits $1
Activity: 392
ELTCOIN and VIBE are going to be the best performing cryptocurrency in 2018. Both easy 10x gains coming from such low market caps and genuinely good products and teams. Way better than some coins with 100x their current market caps.
Pages:
Jump to: