Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 15. (Read 38663 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Hi dev, I'm a holder of this token and like to know if I have to join the telegram to receive my POS reward for holding ELTCOIN? I prefer to use Discord and don't use telegram. I really like this token a lot as the future looks bright with many developments coming in 2018 so I'm really looking forward to a great year next year.

our bot only using telegram. thats why you need that to check your POS Reward.

Dont forget to put on watchlist this BCT

a lot of things will happen on Q1 2018

CHEERS
Merit: 29
Dumb question.
I found eltc with contract address, 0x1f103fd7c4fa908c25387da70ed287b632bd22a2 in my wallet.
Does it have anything to do with eltcoin?

No,.the right coin name is ELTCOIN.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Dumb question.
I found eltc with contract address, 0x1f103fd7c4fa908c25387da70ed287b632bd22a2 in my wallet.
Does it have anything to do with eltcoin?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hi community! Smiley Get interested in your project, love your approach. Decided to participate and bought some coins from coinexchange. But how can I become a hodler and gain a rank? The wallet on coinexchange is "undergoing maintenance", which means that I cant withdraw the coin to my wallet, am I right? What am I suppose to do to become a hodler?

Thank you for joining the community! you found gem inside!  Grin
it will end this december.
you need to put in hardwallet such as myetherwallet.
after that use our https://t.me/ELTCOIN_BOT to check your POS reward!

Hi dev, I'm a holder of this token and like to know if I have to join the telegram to receive my POS reward for holding ELTCOIN? I prefer to use Discord and don't use telegram. I really like this token a lot as the future looks bright with many developments coming in 2018 so I'm really looking forward to a great year next year.
Good luck Dev and team!
i wish for more success and progress of ELTCOIN.
Proud to be one of the HODLER  Smiley

YO!, thanks for your support. dont forget to fill in your bag. this NEW YEAR POS REWARD!
Hi community! Smiley Get interested in your project, love your approach. Decided to participate and bought some coins from coinexchange. But how can I become a hodler and gain a rank? The wallet on coinexchange is "undergoing maintenance", which means that I cant withdraw the coin to my wallet, am I right? What am I suppose to do to become a hodler?

Thank you for joining the community! you found gem inside!  Grin
it will end this december.
you need to put in hardwallet such as myetherwallet.
after that use our https://t.me/ELTCOIN_BOT to check your POS reward!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
I made the mistake by sending my 9700 tokens to the elt contract address i was updating my ether wallet adding elt coin to it i thought i had copied my ether address but made the mistake and sent it to the contract address i have the hash tag number i can prove how many tokens were sent i spent like 139 bucks worth there should be a way to retract this if the dev team could kindly resend them back would be a big help i can stop the panic i am new at this people do make mistakes i did check it but for some reason it did not register in my head sent them to quickly.

Please help

Let me see what i can assist you on this, we will try to return back to the previous address. can forward the detail on my telegram. t.me/MAFTRADER

i will try assist you further!  Grin

How do i look you up on telegram?
I made the mistake by sending my 9700 tokens to the elt contract address i was updating my ether wallet adding elt coin to it i thought i had copied my ether address but made the mistake and sent it to the contract address i have the hash tag number i can prove how many tokens were sent i spent like 139 bucks worth there should be a way to retract this if the dev team could kindly resend them back would be a big help i can stop the panic i am new at this people do make mistakes i did check it but for some reason it did not register in my head sent them to quickly.

Please help

Let me see what i can assist you on this, we will try to return back to the previous address. can forward the detail on my telegram. t.me/MAFTRADER

Not sure how to send to t.me/MAFTRADER can you show me sorry for being a newbie

Please help

Do you have an email address? then i can send you the info i am still new to this not sure how to send offline?

Please help

How to i send you a message still new to this
Reward incoming!

Will someone please help i sent my tokens by mistake to the elt contract address i have the hash link how do i get in touch with the devs?
Merit: 29
Reward incoming!
Oh thank you so much that would be a big help it was my stupid fault should have checked it

Please help

How do i contact the dev team i am new to this

Please help

You can check on mainpage. there is plenty contact in telegram.

Pages:
Jump to: