Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 123. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
But hype and shill are beyond rationnalism now

Emc2 overtake eth in mining ? people will switch Equihash lol big farm already preparing
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri
Everyone loves EMC2 - brand loyalty goes a long way.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

EMC2 is now up 26,000% from the year low. :-)

Question: People keep saying the coin burn will up the price.  But don't markets build news into the price in advance?  Couldn't we say the current phenomenal price rise is a result of the (news of the) upcoming fork?  If so then the price may move sideways or even down after the fork, if we've overshot by then, if not already.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
What exactly can we expect from this fork? Maybe the news has already played ?

Wormholes removal from the code (600k EMC2 less mined each month)

what happens when a fork happens?

also how do we capitalize on the fork?

after the fork diff will climb and 10x upping Wink weeee
Activity: 84
I have 1000 EMC2 in Bittrex and I want to sell the coins before the fork. When do you think that Bittrex 'wallets will not work anymore?

how does a fork work? is it good or bad for the price of the coin?
Activity: 84
What exactly can we expect from this fork? Maybe the news has already played ?

Wormholes removal from the code (600k EMC2 less mined each month)

what happens when a fork happens?

also how do we capitalize on the fork?

Activity: 62
I have 1000 EMC2 in Bittrex and I want to sell the coins before the fork. When do you think that Bittrex 'wallets will not work anymore?
Is the fork negative or positive for the price? or is that hard to say.

It's positive. The fork will burn 55 million coins from future existence, meaning the total coins in circulation will go down to around 165 million as opposed to 216 million in circulation today. Therefore, less coins after the fork will (or should) increase the price almost instantly. Impossible to say by how much, so we will see.

Right now it'll probably be a bumpy ride for the next weeks. I'd expect a lot of profit taking will happen, causing a few wild swings like the last few days.
Thank you for your reply! i will hodl until the moon. In here since 0.14 usd

the moon? what is your price target. i'm in from 0.05 cents but sold most on 1$. do u think we can reach 5$ or 10$? fundamentals tell me we cant, but i think in the end it will be worth waiting but my fingers itching to sell every dime XD.
let me know what you think and anyone else in this group i would like to hear more opinions. Can the pump hold long term

fundamentals say we hit 20k+ today Wink lol

Boom and 20k sats there we are.

emc2 will disrupt the whole ETH diaspora they will be mining emc2 instead of ETH :-D weeee
Activity: 245
Merit: 103
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Is the fork negative or positive for the price? or is that hard to say.

It's positive. The fork will burn 55 million coins from future existence, meaning the total coins in circulation will go down to around 165 million as opposed to 216 million in circulation today. Therefore, less coins after the fork will (or should) increase the price almost instantly. Impossible to say by how much, so we will see.

Right now it'll probably be a bumpy ride for the next weeks. I'd expect a lot of profit taking will happen, causing a few wild swings like the last few days.
Thank you for your reply! i will hodl until the moon. In here since 0.14 usd

the moon? what is your price target. i'm in from 0.05 cents but sold most on 1$. do u think we can reach 5$ or 10$? fundamentals tell me we cant, but i think in the end it will be worth waiting but my fingers itching to sell every dime XD.
let me know what you think and anyone else in this group i would like to hear more opinions. Can the pump hold long term

fundamentals say we hit 20k+ today Wink lol

Boom and 20k sats there we are.
Jesus christ I should have made milion holding this 1 month more lol

GG to everyone here ,but don't think it'll go 100k as some say,wayy to fast   Wink

For real it make no sense how huge the rise is for the news lol,hope everyone I knew here have take some profit lol

emc2 likely to take lead over gpu mining farms making ETH obsolete Wink weeee
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Hi anyone have predictions on price after burning 55 million coins?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Beyond gravity...  Cool
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
I apologise for asking what is probably a really stupid question - but when coins are burned, does this mean that I risk losing some (or all) of the coins that I own? I'm very late to this party obviously and have only just bought some on Cryptopia.  Who or what decides which coins get burned?

No it won't affect our coin, since coins soon will be burned are from the max supply limit (means less coin will be generate at the end thus will increase its value)

Thank you for the answer! And huge congrats to all of you who got in early Smiley
Activity: 369
Merit: 252
Somebody give me a fresh list with addnode for einsteinium.conf
Thanks, I'm waiting
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Jesus christ I should have made milion holding this 1 month more lol

GG to everyone here ,but don't think it'll go 100k as some say,wayy to fast   Wink

For real it make no sense how huge the rise is for the news lol,hope everyone I knew here have take some profit lol
Activity: 34
+350% in last 7 days

Incredible!   Shocked

I think you mean +3500%
Though growth went through the roof with speed but the small periods of corrections and consolidations helped a lot to establish strong floors. This is the difference this time which took the price to this level and sustaining it with increase of volume. It has climbed up amazingly.

good time to buy if you missed the bitcoin/ethereum boat sell emc2 when it hit's 100K satoshi* :-D buy&hodl signaling moon<<<
Activity: 369
Merit: 252
It's good that I bought this coin in spring for 3 cents  Grin
Make me rich, make me rich Einsteinium
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Though growth went through the roof with speed but the small periods of corrections and consolidations helped a lot to establish strong floors. This is the difference this time which took the price to this level and sustaining it with increase of volume. It has climbed up amazingly.
Jump to: