Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 119. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Becareful if the news is not so extraordinary, the price could dump like NEO. Watch carefully before investing.
they already said on twitter it had nothing to do with apple, so those rumours are out of the world at least

Indeed Smiley And last night EMC2 came back from 12k to 20k+
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Becareful if the news is not so extraordinary, the price could dump like NEO. Watch carefully before investing.
they already said on twitter it had nothing to do with apple, so those rumours are out of the world at least
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
Wasn't it possible to come up with a better name for the coin? Don't the devs realize that this is important? Not that it matters now, but still...

I actually love the name! That's one of the first things that caught my eye. It addreses the use perfectly and the symbol is spot on and memorable
As Bitcoin is pumping and broke the $15,000 mark today, many alts suffered and are in the reds now. But not EMC2, we are still looking at a constant rise and are ranging proudly at almost $2,5, thats just great! I wonder if we might even be able to break $4 this year, what do you think?
$3-$4 is possible, depends on the news 19th of december. Just hodl Smiley
Activity: 227
As Bitcoin is pumping and broke the $15,000 mark today, many alts suffered and are in the reds now. But not EMC2, we are still looking at a constant rise and are ranging proudly at almost $2,5, thats just great! I wonder if we might even be able to break $4 this year, what do you think?

10$  Wink
Activity: 238
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have a feeling we will hit 20k soon...
i'm not sure. But it dump now
Dump? What dump? Price can not go straight up.
Most of hawks have gone, from now, you can buy and hold it.
Activity: 336
Strong hands stay  Smiley

I am here to HODL until way above 3 Billion market cap.

Lots of potential and more profit will come.

And of course fluctuations occur.
Dump? What dump? Price can not go straight up.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Wasn't it possible to come up with a better name for the coin? Don't the devs realize that this is important? Not that it matters now, but still...

I think this is a very brilliant name, and actually I cannot imagine a better one. BTW Einsteinium is not just a fancy word, it is the name of a metal. And, of course, of a coin, now Smiley
What is bad about the name? Coin is for science, emc2 represents that. Better than a shit name like sciencecoin or something like that
Activity: 94
To HARDFORK remained 03DAYS 02HRS 32MIN 00SEC. Is there life after HARDFORK.
Anyone have any predictions on the price of the coin after hardfork.
Let's countdown begin. To the moon or whatever
let's just smash out of the f'cking milkyway
Let's countdown begin. To the moon or whatever
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Activity: 81
Is this altcoin worth it? mmmmm. Maybe value too high right now. Lucky ones that bought at the beginning Tongue
Activity: 6
Wink weee

Sir I appreciate your enthusiasm but I will for real transmit 1 EMC2 to you if you promise to stop ending every one of your posts with 'weeeee'. :-)
Activity: 20

Can someone point to emc2 source code for mining on linux.
Jump to: