Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 122. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
you thinks we rich 5 dollar before the fork ?
Activity: 100
Jesus christ I should have made milion holding this 1 month more lol

GG to everyone here ,but don't think it'll go 100k as some say,wayy to fast   Wink

For real it make no sense how huge the rise is for the news lol,hope everyone I knew here have take some profit lol

Hi etoque, nice to see you again around - you were here in the early days, I remember.  Smiley
Yeah, a little more hodling and we would be all millionair now...
I wonder how many of the early guys still have coins in their bags.

hey guys .. i have 7000 coins emc2  purchased a long time back ..... right now in a state of panic ... dont know whether should sell it or hold it

I will advice you sell and buy back. Check coinmarketcap. 123% gain in one day. What follows next would be a price correction, prolly for the next 3-4days before the wormhole removal.
Activity: 18
CONFIRMED on Twitter that announcement has nothing to do with Apple.

In before price crashes from $2.40
that confirmation was the best thing they could do?
just sold it and its gone even higher
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

that confirmation was the best thing they could do?
Activity: 18

GG to everyone here ,but don't think it'll go 100k as some say,wayy to fast   Wink

For real it make no sense how huge the rise is for the news lol,hope everyone I knew here have take some profit lol

Hi etoque, nice to see you again around - you were here in the early days, I remember.  Smiley

hey guys .. i have 7000 coins emc2  purchased a long time back ..... right now in a state of panic ... dont know whether should sell it or hold it
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Activity: 140
Got myself some EMC2, IOTA and XBY, ETN-sold.  XBY next to moon...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Is it 8th or 9th of December?
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Somebody give me a fresh list with addnode for einsteinium.conf
Thanks, I'm waiting

I need this too, anyone have nodes?
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
What is the date for the hard fork?
Activity: 12
Is the fork negative or positive for the price? or is that hard to say.

Im not an expert, but as it is publicity for EMC2 that will bring in new people, it will be good for the price. As we have seen with other forks in the past. The older, proven currency came up on top and more strong than ever. If I see it wrong please correct me!

This rise of prices in a declining altcoins market is the best publicity for EMC2 - I think very few people in cryptos will ignore EMC2 by now Smiley
Good new for EMC2 tomorrow.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Activity: 224
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

Im not an expert, but as it is publicity for EMC2 that will bring in new people, it will be good for the price. As we have seen with other forks in the past. The older, proven currency came up on top and more strong than ever. If I see it wrong please correct me!

This rise of prices in a declining altcoins market is the best publicity for EMC2 - I think very few people in cryptos will ignore EMC2 by now Smiley

Perfectly articulated, with good annunciation and discretion.  
It's safe to say, 'EMC2 is on the Dance Floor'.
Activity: 100
Many thanks to the team behind this emc2 project.
It has given me my best ROI ever since i ventured into crypto in February, 2017...

I had 1435token when the price was at 800sat, then someone mentioned here that the developers sent a lot of hashpower to bittrex in preparation for the last wormhole on the 15th Nov and I had to increase my hodlngs to 6650. Wink

It was one of the best decisions of my life. Grin Grin
Activity: 224
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri
Burning off 50 million coins with a circulating supply of 216,094,547 should give us a nice spike in the price.
Forget the Moon, EMC2 is going for a victory lap around Alpha Centauri, before it shifts gears to Andromeda for lunch, then off to 'Beyond Our Wildest Dreams . .

If you're gonna shill, why dick-around?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I really don't know what's going on with this coin. If anyone has any information, I would like to see it. Thnak you.

they will fork on 8 or 9 december and burn like 50mil coins, and a mind blowing announcement on 19 dec. and i think it must be really mind blowing seen the price raise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
I really don't know what's going on with this coin. If anyone has any information, I would like to see it. Thnak you.
Jump to: