Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 140. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can we see 1$ after hard fork? And will we see more profit in 2018?
Activity: 37
Great coin. Love it and holding it which is result of trust! Wish all the best to DEV's in future. I believe we will reach at least 15k in next days and I hope we stay there.

incredible team here we should see like 20K-50K in early 2018 the devs are coming to silicone valley ~stanford university QED project possible ...!  :-D ~stay tuned!!!

EMC2=3k8. I hold when EMC2=5k. Should I hold or sell? Help me. I newbie! Thanks all

this coin has holding value to me, I believe in the coin. if you are trying to day trade just look at your buy in, did you make what you wanted? yes sell part keep some (enough to profit and buy again later, the extra is for if it goes to the moon) i like the little old lady strategy sell half on a double you have what you started with and the rest in the coin. did that with this still have like 800 left bought my coins for like 5 bucks now half was just worth $300+. I personally like to assess the value to determine what to do with the next half. other people are constantly taking advantage of the 10-20% gains. it all depends on what your waiting game is.

long story short its up to you. but pick a strategy and stick to it! you will lose all of your money if you cant decide. if you have a lot of expendable money try 2 strategies 2 exchanges see what works.

Id recommend watching the Bitcoin Altcoin Trading talk, Lumbridgecity, check out the Bad crypto podcast (less trading but great for coin backgrounds)
Activity: 1
Great coin. Love it and holding it which is result of trust! Wish all the best to DEV's in future. I believe we will reach at least 15k in next days and I hope we stay there.

incredible team here we should see like 20K-50K in early 2018 the devs are coming to silicone valley ~stanford university QED project possible ...!  :-D ~stay tuned!!!

EMC2=3k8. I hold when EMC2=5k. Should I hold or sell? Help me. I newbie! Thanks all
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I think the safest option is to exchange the coins for bitcoin and withdraw and already on another exchange again to buy coins
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

I guess now we have to pass though a little consolidation phase, which is possibly altready an accumulation phase, before we can enjoy another major upleg.

Also think so. Every high needs to find the next bottom to surge to new heights. What are your predictions for EMC2 by the end of 2017?

If I would know prices in advance I would be a multi-Millionaire by now Smiley the best you can do in this sector is to distinguish between good coins and bad coins and to try to get in the good ones with the best timing.

EMC2 should see some nice action here ~ developers are active and excellent communicators :-D imho : : buy&hodl#EMC2<<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

Activity: 21
this is not safer;the problem is the transaction out of poloniex... here is where you have to pay attention... it is possible that you get an error message after doing email-confirmation, so your coins will not leave poloniex... problem then is, you will not see them in your account anymore if that happens. problem then is, you will not get support from anybody shortly if this happens... this is experience me and some other users made... some users told that they got coins back after 24 h but there also some which are still waiting since three days now...
Activity: 37
Can i send my EMC2 to Bittrex from poloniex without error?

To be safe I would just transfer to wallet then to bittrex. you can at least have proof if transaction that way.
Activity: 8
Can i send my EMC2 to Bittrex from poloniex without error?
when will be this problem solved according withdrawal error from poloniex...Huh?? after this error emc2 coins still are missing.... !
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

I guess now we have to pass though a little consolidation phase, which is possibly altready an accumulation phase, before we can enjoy another major upleg.

Also think so. Every high needs to find the next bottom to surge to new heights. What are your predictions for EMC2 by the end of 2017?

If I would know prices in advance I would be a multi-Millionaire by now Smiley the best you can do in this sector is to distinguish between good coins and bad coins and to try to get in the good ones with the best timing.
Activity: 83
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
mmm... Einsteinium u got me at it - i support u with like all i got left after my booze cruise1
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

Well 15k SAT in the next days is a bit to positive I predict, but on the long term it's definitely possible.  Smiley

Agree with you  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Well 15k SAT in the next days is a bit to positive I predict, but on the long term it's definitely possible.  Smiley

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

my problem is still not solved
Activity: 56
nice project..
is there airdrop here?
Activity: 31
Jump to: