Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 138. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 103
CryptoMonitorBot.... i'm learning . If you don't got answers don't post, you are wasting your time. I am sure your time is very valuable and very precious. Why don't you go and get some sun light might be good for your brain.

You're about to invest in something you don't know anything.

Plus, you're asking to guys who have already invested in $EMC2, it's not here that you will have neutral comments and recommendation.

But of course, you can continue ask to mommy what is this and what is that. DYOR

Cmmon Mr. " I know evrything and of course i Knew evrything from the Beginning", i always thought that´s what a community is about.
Hopefully i was not wrong all the Time and it´s not full of arrogant self-loving people.
Hi did´nt ask you for a Dime. He just asked... and you were not forced to answer dude. Wink

BTW: i would even help my Grandma to invest if it helps the Project to grow.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
EMC2 will hit 30K-50K on air ~ no hype pump puffery or fluff needed  :-D this is organic<<<<
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
CryptoMonitorBot.... i'm learning . If you don't got answers don't post, you are wasting your time. I am sure your time is very valuable and very precious. Why don't you go and get some sun light might be good for your brain.

You're about to invest in something you don't know anything.

Plus, you're asking to guys who have already invested in $EMC2, it's not here that you will have neutral comments and recommendation.

But of course, you can continue ask to mommy what is this and what is that. DYOR
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Official Einsteinium groups for Russian and Chinese language has just been created, you are free to join.

https://t.me/EMC2_RU

https://t.me/EMC2_CN

Other communication channels:

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/PzRVc6t

Telegram Channel: https://t.me/emc2channel and

Telegram Group: https://t.me/emc2_official
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
few questions? how many coins will be burned? and when the fork happens do we get clone coins? like the fork that happened with btc

1-close to 55 millions coins from future wormholes that are removed (won't be mined)

2-No clone coins, only updated chains and old chains
Activity: 406
Enoivn ICO has been postponed to DEC 15 you can still invest.
few questions? how many coins will be burned? and when the fork happens do we get clone coins? like the fork that happened with btc

you've got no idea what you're talking about, right ?

damn people thinks crypto investment is easy and reachable by anyone without technical knowledge.
might be a bubble finally ....
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Don't want to be FUD, but seriously... these last 6 months, no currency had awesome good news like that.
Every time there's a good news announced, people's brain go wrong and are way too optimistic, and the cryptocurrency ends by going down because the same people begins to talk shit about the project.

I don't think $EMC2 will remain so high. IMO 20-24 December will go down to hell because the news will not be as great as everyone imagine.

Agreed, peoples brains go sideways with fomo these days. But I bought EMC2 anyways before I knew about upcoming news. Wanted to buy this coin for a long time, but never did it and now thought, before it goes even higher, just do it. Im still curious what will happen, if it does perform as you predict after the news, I have paid my deuce, if the news are great and it soars up, I will be happy. Im a hodler anyways, and I think in the long haul Einsteinium has great growth potential, so I dont care too much about the price rn.
well regardless of the news on the 19th and Charlie Lee rumored involvement there is still this
Dec 7th Hard Fork
Dec 9th coin burn

right?

hushhh x10 up to 100K Wink weeeee ~ hint Andreas Antonoplous<<<<1337$
What could the huge announcement on the 19th of December be?

On the 19th? Any source?

You mean 9th hardfork aren't you?

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936182110515326981

Vitalik wants to dev for emc2 i dunno if we should let him join our club  Roll Eyes  EMC2 will go to shit with Vitalik Buteren lurking in the shadowzzz<<  weeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
well regardless of the news on the 19th and Charlie Lee rumored involvement there is still this
Dec 7th Hard Fork
Dec 9th coin burn

right?
Wow, everything is suffering, but EMC2 is going only in one direction. This coin really got value behind. Really curious what this announcement on dec 19. will be. Good on me that I recently bought EMC2, got good gains already, but I will be ready for the surge after the announcement.

Don't want to be FUD, but seriously... these last 6 months, no currency had awesome good news like that.
Every time there's a good news announced, people's brain go wrong and are way too optimistic, and the cryptocurrency ends by going down because the same people begins to talk shit about the project.

I don't think $EMC2 will remain so high. IMO 20-24 December will go down to hell because the news will not be as great as everyone imagine.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wow, everything is suffering, but EMC2 is going only in one direction. This coin really got value behind. Really curious what this announcement on dec 19. will be. Good on me that I recently bought EMC2, got good gains already, but I will be ready for the surge after the announcement.
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Someone knows something. Whales are buying for 50bitcoins at 0.00005500 satoshi and more. I guess is realy a big announcement. LIKE IT

No one ones something, only the devs. All is up due to rumors. There is a fake bithumb listing, I proved that it was a fake picture...

Charlie Lee is involved :-D EMC2 = Litecoin Gold 50K soon

Bla bla any prove? I guess no...
You've missed this part, probably.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Someone knows something. Whales are buying for 50bitcoins at 0.00005500 satoshi and more. I guess is realy a big announcement. LIKE IT

No one ones something, only the devs. All is up due to rumors. There is a fake bithumb listing, I proved that it was a fake picture...

Bla bla any prove? I guess no...
What could the huge announcement on the 19th of December be?

hushhh i'm loading here :-D weeeeee

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Jump to: