Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 150. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Is there a safeplace to download the bootstrap for the new Einsteinium Core versión v0.13.48.0-ea226fb-excalibur (64-bit)  ?

Bittrex and Poloniex, more than 3 years project, fork in the next weeks, im in with this one  Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
There is always 10% people, which they think they are experts. It would be easier if they don't disturb others with their's garbage. I believe in EMC2 and I am sure that we will see big progress i near future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Dump all your worthless forks 'till it is not too late, Bitcoin is going to $25 000

this gentelmen actually has his point - there only few coins which will surwive this Bitcoin run - the alts without substance, purpouse and real life usage are doommed.

P.S. Now is the TIME when everyone should sincerely ask themselves which coin has real life usage and which was just pump and dump game in order to win more Bitcoins

Ahh, the comic relief...
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
Top of D Ichimoku cloud at 2K
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Dump all your worthless forks 'till it is not too late, Bitcoin is going to $25 000

this gentelmen actually has his point - there only few coins which will surwive this Bitcoin run - the alts without substance, purpouse and real life usage are doommed.

P.S. Now is the TIME when everyone should sincerely ask themselves which coin has real life usage and which was just pump and dump game in order to win more Bitcoins

I am happy to see trolls here!

please do not forget to check their previous posts:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/insiderofcrypto-990143

I am happy to say that I'm not the Troll but I've got your point too my friend - It is very easy to label everyone as Trolls if  opinion is inconvenient or doesn't coincide with yours.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Dear Einsteins,

Wallet download:
Please update your wallet to latest version Excalibur - 0.13.48.0 www.emc2.foundation/wallets
Video tutorials of how to backup your keys and move coins to new wallet are recorded and will be published soon.

EMC2 Dev Team

Excalibur Mac wallet needs newest Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra to run?Huh How about making it able to run on 10.12 Sierra as well?! 10.13 is buggy as hell and I don't want to have to install that JUST to run latest EMC2 wallet. Please??
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
Well first can someone explain the premise of Bitcoin going to $25,000? It still hasn't really consolidated from the run from $1200.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150

I am happy to see trolls here!

please do not forget to check their previous posts:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/insiderofcrypto-990143
Activity: 118

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
yes please sell me all your emc2 for cheap Cheesy
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Would you like to know if cryptopia has already upgraded your wallet to the latest version?

Yes, they did.

If I keep my EMC2 on poloniex instead of leaving them in the wallet, will this affect anything negative for the fork? Sorry, but I'm still learning

Your coins on Poloniex are good. They confirmed the FORK.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Gembitz, where are you? Weeeeeeeee Smiley
Activity: 62
Hardfork 2 times delayed
And 2 times also the pattern repeats itself, from 1K-3K Sat before Hardfork

sooo...Hold before reach 3K  Grin
Activity: 108
Hello
if I keep my coin emc2 on bittrex is that I win the new coin?

there is no new coin, the supply of coins will be burned, hence the total supply will be less. Your coins are safe, due to the fact that bittrex has updated their wallet to the newest version. So don't do anyhting just wait till the burn has taken place.

will this lead to a higher price of EMC? what do you think.
Activity: 245
Merit: 103
I´m missing some weee´s Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Would you like to know if cryptopia has already upgraded your wallet to the latest version?
Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr
Hello
if I keep my coin emc2 on bittrex is that I win the new coin?

there is no new coin, the supply of coins will be burned, hence the total supply will be less. Your coins are safe, due to the fact that bittrex has updated their wallet to the newest version. So don't do anyhting just wait till the burn has taken place.
Jump to: