Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 147. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
sorry for the noob question, and maybe this isnt the right place to ask but...  can anyone please explain to me how this coin made it up to almost 8000 satoshi and it got driven back down to the neighborhood of 4000.
Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr
last week I started to follow einsteinium. I thougth that I can be raise quickly but its raising suprised me. I think it can be multiple easily anymore. I trust their team and their background. What do you think that it  what will be higher price?

Someone here said price could go up to 15k, but i didn't believe him, thought maximum price would be around the ath of couple months ago around 3k. This break has me thinking that 15k is plausible. Let us first reach 10k, than 15k is easy to get. Einsteinium did a good job, announce coin burn, update roadmap. Great things are ahead for both long and short term holders.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
last week I started to follow einsteinium. I thougth that I can be raise quickly but its raising suprised me. I think it can be multiple easily anymore. I trust their team and their background. What do you think that it  what will be higher price?
Activity: 9
beautiful break

they have been trying to slow down arbitration on exchange transfers ( Polo Trexx etc) so you get an error ...  I first noticed it in the spring. 

Thinking in that way, I really agree with you bro... but, the error message could be better... not a "ERROR", that sucks.
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
beautiful break

they have been trying to slow down arbitration on exchange transfers ( Polo Trexx etc) so you get an error ...  I first noticed it in the spring. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
Polo's tiny fiat-based withdrawal limits that have remained the same throughout the entire 5,000% bitcoin rally is like they are living in an old timey fiat world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bittrex is now 75% higher than polo

I'm just thinking if I should hold my position on Polo? Just exited on Trex.
If I could, I would exit on bittrex no question. Polo's withdrawal caps have cost me a fortune.

The strangest fact is that yesterday afternoon I did a transfer of all my EMC2 that was in Poloniex to Bittrex because I realized that in Bittrex the value was higher. And guess what happened? There was an error in withdraw "Complete: Error". I had to open a ticket and no one has solved the situation yet. Poloniex ... I'm going to take out all the coins I have there, little by little ... does anyone know of something I can do to solve this faster?

Exchanges often do this and it is very infuriating, they would sooner be punished for such actions with wallets during growth. The same thing Hitbec did when bittrex opened bids btg
Activity: 9
I find the sudden volume and rally on bittrex without any corresponding movement on polo to be bizzare. Its almost like someone is running a fake site (bittrex) or a exchange controlled pump on bittrex to try to move polo.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with EMC2 but I was happy to see 3k.

What to expect by the next week? Any clue/Breakpoint?
Deb Rah Von Doom
I find the sudden volume and rally on bittrex without any corresponding movement on polo to be bizzare. Its almost like someone is running a fake site (bittrex) or a exchange controlled pump on bittrex to try to move polo.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with EMC2 but I was happy to see 3k and now there will be backwards momentum from that crash.

Whoever is buying 4k on polo is crazy unless theyre trying to arb..
Activity: 3

If I could, I would exit on bittrex no question. Polo's withdrawal caps have cost me a fortune.

The strangest fact is that yesterday afternoon I did a transfer of all my EMC2 that was in Poloniex to Bittrex because I realized that in Bittrex the value was higher. And guess what happened? There was an error in withdraw "Complete: Error". I had to open a ticket and no one has solved the situation yet. Poloniex ... I'm going to take out all the coins I have there, little by little ... does anyone know of something I can do to solve this faster?
Deb Rah Von Doom

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification

Deb Rah Von Doom
Deb Rah Von Doom
Get ready to trade the massive crash.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Einsteinium is gaining momentum. Up 100% in the last few hours, volume went up 20x!
https://coincodex.com/crypto/einsteinium/

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
What is with the 20% difference between Bittrex and Poloniex? Does Bittrex have some problem with deposits and withdrawals?

Bittrex upgraded their wallets before poloniex, I guess that's the reason and most peole holding their EMC2 at bittrex, more liquid there. I transfered my coins 3 days ago, best thing I could do.
Deb Rah Von Doom
What is with the 20% difference between Bittrex and Poloniex? Does Bittrex have some problem with deposits and withdrawals?
Activity: 12
we are taking off  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Deb Rah Von Doom
That was the dip. 3200 soon
Activity: 46
25~350 cents before the fork. 55 million tokens will be burned during the fork. $1~$1.50 easily after the fork.

Lol

You must be waiting for a dip.
Jump to: