Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 148. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
25~350 cents before the fork. 55 million tokens will be burned during the fork. $1~$1.50 easily after the fork.

Lol
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Good afternoon, EMC2 is used to subsidize scientific projects of which type? And is it used in any way? Is the power of the EMC2 network used to process survey information or use another way to subsidize?

No precise type, people will be able to put their project on a crowdfunding platform which will allow member of the community to fund them and interact with the members of the project. The foundation will award prize to the best projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Does anyone know how much time does it take on Bittrex exchange, after you see EMC2 as pending deposit, until they confirm it and move it to available balance?

999 confirmations, like about 12 hours or so.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Good afternoon, EMC2 is used to subsidize scientific projects of which type? And is it used in any way? Is the power of the EMC2 network used to process survey information or use another way to subsidize?

floating islands project possible thymouse intervention>.> cern labs would be key :-D gogo emc2<<<
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Does anyone know how much time does it take on Bittrex exchange, after you see EMC2 as pending deposit, until they confirm it and move it to available balance?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
25~350 cents before the fork. 55 million tokens will be burned during the fork. $1~$1.50 easily after the fork.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Well first can someone explain the premise of Bitcoin going to $25,000? It still hasn't really consolidated from the run from $1200.

This is just a random statement, debased from any logic. In fact, it is likely that BTC will rise to $25,000, but when? It could be next month, but more likely it could be in a few years, after that it will have corrected from this years rise. Time enough for EMC2 to reach 1$ minimum.
Hey guys, can anyone explain to me what is this fork for? and what effect it will have on the future of EMC2? Also when we say hard fork, that does not mean free new currency will be given to holders like what happens with bitcoin, right?

upgrading the software is a wise choice hopefully we see more action when we list on hitbit and other apps being built Wink stay tuned<<<
Activity: 658
Merit: 36
Telegram:@sigmas55
Hey guys, can anyone explain to me what is this fork for? and what effect it will have on the future of EMC2? Also when we say hard fork, that does not mean free new currency will be given to holders like what happens with bitcoin, right?
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Dear Einsteins,

We are happy to announce that Poloniex supported the EMC2 FORK, and they are now running new nodes (wallet version 0.13.48.0 - Excalibur). Bittrex and others are already supporting it.

Most of you are aware of what this means to us and how important this event is for Einsteinium coin. If you have any questions feel free to ask us!

Happy FORK-ing!

FORK will occur on block 1699157. The date displayed on the poster is calculated based on current block and block time equivalent to 60’’.

Burn:  After the FORK, approximately 55 Million coins will be burned from the future supply. There will be half a million coins less per month added to the circulating supply.

Countdown:
To precisely  track this event: http://hfcountdown.emc2.foundation/

Miners:
Please use Supernova or H2C pools.  Both pools were very prompt in updating wallets to Excalibur. We are grateful for their support!

Roadmap:
The EMC2 Dev team is working on updating our roadmap. The initial draft will be available soon (next week). Project details will be available before the fork.

Wallet download:
Please update your wallet to latest version Excalibur - 0.13.48.0 www.emc2.foundation/wallets
Video tutorials of how to backup your keys and move coins to new wallet are recorded and will be published soon.

Newsletters are following.

We want to thank all exchanges and other partners for their prompt support!

EMC2 Dev Team

adamantasaurus, please read above

link to the original post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24633459
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
So I just got interested in this coin what do yall think is this a good project worth investing in, I just skimmed through the thread a little bit mostly the most recent posts Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
It takes some balls to enter with this nonexistant buy order book with the crazy lopsided sell orders.
Meanwhile the price is enjoying a nice ride, with impressive volumes. Who's not sleeping at this hour may want to enjoy the show Smiley

3000-5000 by monday? Wink i'm sending out more alerts<<
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Meanwhile the price is enjoying a nice ride, with impressive volumes. Who's not sleeping at this hour may want to enjoy the show Smiley
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
What the f**k is going on here??

Did it really get to the point where EMC2 foundation is not paying to its developers?

Is this coin going to die soon?

Me and my partners have too much money invested in this coin, so I want an explanation what is happening.

If you're referring to (your?) syncitgroup's "Annoimcment" [sic], on Slack, you've got response. If you were in charge of marketing, than you've done lousy job, so far.

In case you're EMCSquare (ex Perica?), than the fact that you were one, of only two PAID staffers, and got released despite that, does speak a lot of you. Not too well, I have to say. I'm convinced good coder/programmer/developer/... can and will be paid. I'm long enough in IT to be aware of the fact, how valuable good developer is.

Whoever you are, my advice would be - start learning, whatever you do, asap. Otherwise, there will be some new "foundation" guilty, when you again fail to deliver.

I don't even know who those 2 poor fools are. They clearly fell for your empty promises.
I invested in this coin because I saw some potential in it.
And now I see that there is only talk and nothing is done.

Where are all those platforms that you promised to be delivered several months ago?

Did all those people who worked on them scr*wed you over, you poor guy??

I bet you are the head guy @sipecusa alter ego, because you don't have the courage to show your face anymore.

hi,

sipecusa

Hi,

sorry for mistaking you for this guy.

He must be your biggest fan.

Can you tell me what is going on here?

EMC2 foundation is legit they support free speech and committed to community driven projects..+ they pay their loyal supporters generously Wink weeee

We hire subcontractors, we also fire subcontractors.

If we want to stay alive in this harsh and highly competitive environment we have to maintain the highest standards.

EMC2 and her supports deserve nothing but the best.

Cheers!

So will those projects ever be done, because they exceeded their deadlines?

Are there any dates for projects completion or just empty progress bars on EMC2 foundation site?

I need to know, because me and my partners still hold a big number of EMC2, and just to be honest, we are here for the profit, we will let believing in the project for the fans.

But to make a profit and to have a sustainable business/project, you need good people.

Were they all that bad so you needed to get rid of them right now, before the fork?

Did they do anything or you just payed them to have the numbers?

I am asking all of that because I want to see the future of the project so I can hold my coins, or I will have to sell soon, because I have an obligation to my business partners.

I am not convinced at this point.
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Well, tbh, in a way, I am his fan. Not his personally, though, but project altogether. But why wouldn't I be? Although I don't know him, I was able to make hefty profit, so far, because of his (and team) work.
You started whining about payments, in a same day as two other slack users. I simply found it too coincidentally. It seems to me, like someone would like fresh (low) entry.
What the f**k is going on here??

Did it really get to the point where EMC2 foundation is not paying to its developers?

Is this coin going to die soon?

Me and my partners have too much money invested in this coin, so I want an explanation what is happening.

If you're referring to (your?) syncitgroup's "Annoimcment" [sic], on Slack, you've got response. If you were in charge of marketing, than you've done lousy job, so far.

In case you're EMCSquare (ex Perica?), than the fact that you were one, of only two PAID staffers, and got released despite that, does speak a lot of you. Not too well, I have to say. I'm convinced good coder/programmer/developer/... can and will be paid. I'm long enough in IT to be aware of the fact, how valuable good developer is.

Whoever you are, my advice would be - start learning, whatever you do, asap. Otherwise, there will be some new "foundation" guilty, when you again fail to deliver.

I don't even know who those 2 poor fools are. They clearly fell for your empty promises.
I invested in this coin because I saw some potential in it.
And now I see that there is only talk and nothing is done.

Where are all those platforms that you promised to be delivered several months ago?

Did all those people who worked on them scr*wed you over, you poor guy??

I bet you are the head guy @sipecusa alter ego, because you don't have the courage to show your face anymore.

hi,

sipecusa

Hi,

sorry for mistaking you for this guy.

He must be your biggest fan.

Can you tell me what is going on here?

EMC2 foundation is legit they support free speech and committed to community driven projects..+ they pay their loyal supporters generously Wink weeee

We hire subcontractors, we also fire subcontractors.

If we want to stay alive in this harsh and highly competitive environment we have to maintain the highest standards.

EMC2 and her supports deserve nothing but the best.

Cheers!

good job mate ~ weed out the dead weight!!! Wink *meanwhile the fomo has begun ===>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Jump to: