Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 146. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Bittrex is now 75% higher than polo

I'm just thinking if I should hold my position on Polo? Just exited on Trex.
If I could, I would exit on bittrex no question. Polo's withdrawal caps have cost me a fortune.

The strangest fact is that yesterday afternoon I did a transfer of all my EMC2 that was in Poloniex to Bittrex because I realized that in Bittrex the value was higher. And guess what happened? There was an error in withdraw "Complete: Error". I had to open a ticket and no one has solved the situation yet. Poloniex ... I'm going to take out all the coins I have there, little by little ... does anyone know of something I can do to solve this faster?

I have the same problem

withdraw error from polo to bittrex

Polo is ugly
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Some news About Coin ? why Price is have so big up ??
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
As long as the world is oriented on scientific research, there is a good future for EMC coins. I did not take part at token sales but now it's not a bad time to spend some money on coins. Do you have any trading EMC2 history?

No token sales, it was launched in april 2014.
Activity: 112
A crowdfunding platform for science is an invaluable part of building our future, as we can help people with brilliant minds improve our world!
Definitely best thought regarding BTC I've heard for the last few weeks!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Now that is some huge gains here, anybody knows where this is coming from? Just a pump and dump or is it real news that drive EMC2 up? I really like this project and have it on my watch for quite some time now, but definitely now isnt the right time to buy.

Wall Street wants in :-D >>>> Warren Buffett prolly Wink weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

6K today? What you guys think? Poloniex still Fword behind Birttrex... WTF!

Litecoin Gold~*~(emc2)~*~bittrex don't have the coins the market has dried up as people remove coins from bittrex it will pump possible to 100K next level :-D litecoin gold<<<
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Now that is some huge gains here, anybody knows where this is coming from? Just a pump and dump or is it real news that drive EMC2 up? I really like this project and have it on my watch for quite some time now, but definitely now isnt the right time to buy.

https://i.imgur.com/K2MD8R9.jpg

6K today? What you guys think? Poloniex still Fword behind Birttrex... WTF!
Activity: 70
A crowdfunding platform for science is an invaluable part of building our future, as we can help people with brilliant minds improve our world!

Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
As long as the world is oriented on scientific research, there is a good future for EMC coins. I did not take part at token sales but now it's not a bad time to spend some money on coins. Do you have any trading EMC2 history?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
As a trader, I have been trading EMC coin for a while now and for me its a nice experience because this coin is good for both short term and long term, although sometimes I got stuck while trading EMC
Was it a simple pump or there is something real behind the scene which motivated the market to show this kind of quick rise. When I opened Bittrex seeing EMC2 at top second position was surprise because someone was suggesting to buy and I didn't listen him. I need to go through previous pages to check the discussions.

it's me son ...are you new here? :-D told u<<<
sorry for the noob question, and maybe this isnt the right place to ask but...  can anyone please explain to me how this coin made it up to almost 8000 satoshi and it got driven back down to the neighborhood of 4000.

our whale group is promoting it Wink weeee
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Was it a simple pump or there is something real behind the scene which motivated the market to show this kind of quick rise. When I opened Bittrex seeing EMC2 at top second position was surprise because someone was suggesting to buy and I didn't listen him. I need to go through previous pages to check the discussions.
Bittrex is now 75% higher than polo

I'm just thinking if I should hold my position on Polo? Just exited on Trex.
If I could, I would exit on bittrex no question. Polo's withdrawal caps have cost me a fortune.

emc2 coming to hitbit :-D 10K weeeee
Activity: 66
Hey guys

Why i'm not able to transfer my coins to bittrex from poloniex?
Activity: 406
Good project it is for well being of humanity. I wish you guys a great success in the project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
When you have bought EMC2 in 2014 for 50 satoshi and then you look at EMC2 on Bittrex today then you have the empiric proof we live in interesting times Smiley
Activity: 5
sorry for the noob question, and maybe this isnt the right place to ask but...  can anyone please explain to me how this coin made it up to almost 8000 satoshi and it got driven back down to the neighborhood of 4000.

Volume mate, if on the buy side there are less people than on the sell side, you will lose the gain. Now price is stable around the 5k mark. But it has today top volume and biggest gain on bittrex so a lot of people will see that and hopefully will increase the volume today.

thanks for the quick reply.  it just seems to me that most are in it to make a quick buck or two because with the momentum earlier there were plenty of buys at the increasing price.  fingers crossed today brings a higher volume then.
Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

Volume mate, if on the buy side there are less people than on the sell side, you will lose the gain. Now price is stable around the 5k mark. But it has today top volume and biggest gain on bittrex so a lot of people will see that and hopefully will increase the volume today.
Jump to: