Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 149. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 150
What the f**k is going on here??

Did it really get to the point where EMC2 foundation is not paying to its developers?

Is this coin going to die soon?

Me and my partners have too much money invested in this coin, so I want an explanation what is happening.

If you're referring to (your?) syncitgroup's "Annoimcment" [sic], on Slack, you've got response. If you were in charge of marketing, than you've done lousy job, so far.

In case you're EMCSquare (ex Perica?), than the fact that you were one, of only two PAID staffers, and got released despite that, does speak a lot of you. Not too well, I have to say. I'm convinced good coder/programmer/developer/... can and will be paid. I'm long enough in IT to be aware of the fact, how valuable good developer is.

Whoever you are, my advice would be - start learning, whatever you do, asap. Otherwise, there will be some new "foundation" guilty, when you again fail to deliver.

I don't even know who those 2 poor fools are. They clearly fell for your empty promises.
I invested in this coin because I saw some potential in it.
And now I see that there is only talk and nothing is done.

Where are all those platforms that you promised to be delivered several months ago?

Did all those people who worked on them scr*wed you over, you poor guy??

I bet you are the head guy @sipecusa alter ego, because you don't have the courage to show your face anymore.

hi,

sipecusa

Hi,

sorry for mistaking you for this guy.

He must be your biggest fan.

Can you tell me what is going on here?

EMC2 foundation is legit they support free speech and committed to community driven projects..+ they pay their loyal supporters generously Wink weeee

We hire subcontractors, we also fire subcontractors.

If we want to stay alive in this harsh and highly competitive environment we have to maintain the highest standards.

EMC2 and her supports deserve nothing but the best.

Cheers!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Did it really get to the point where EMC2 foundation is not paying to its developers?

Me and my partners have too much money invested in this coin, so I want an explanation what is happening.

If you're referring to (your?) syncitgroup's "Annoimcment" [sic], on Slack, you've got response. If you were in charge of marketing, than you've done lousy job, so far.

In case you're EMCSquare (ex Perica?), than the fact that you were one, of only two PAID staffers, and got released despite that, does speak a lot of you. Not too well, I have to say. I'm convinced good coder/programmer/developer/... can and will be paid. I'm long enough in IT to be aware of the fact, how valuable good developer is.

Whoever you are, my advice would be - start learning, whatever you do, asap. Otherwise, there will be some new "foundation" guilty, when you again fail to deliver.

I don't even know who those 2 poor fools are. They clearly fell for your empty promises.

Where are all those platforms that you promised to be delivered several months ago?

I bet you are the head guy @sipecusa alter ego, because you don't have the courage to show your face anymore.

hi,

sipecusa

Hi,

EMC2 foundation is legit they support free speech and committed to community driven projects..+ they pay their loyal supporters generously Wink weeee
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

hi,

sipecusa

Hi,

hi,

sipecusa

*WARNING* ===> WITHDRAW ALL COINS FROM BITTREX THEY ARE LOCKING ACCOUNTS, STEALING COINS AND DOXXING USERS>>>FYI (OP PLEASE REMOVE BITTREX FROM OP!!!)

POLONIEX & CRYPTOPIA WORKS FINE Wink
Activity: 267
Merit: 150

hi,

sipecusa

just keep pumping you dont get paid till you finish the job Wink pump to 20K weeee

Roadmap updated!

Great roadmap, which supposedly has already pushed someone to run to the exchanges to buy some EMC2 in a well understandable attack of FOMO.  Grin

hitbit will bring tons of volume 5000-10000 maybe before new years Wink weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 152
Merit: 15

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Any Miners here? Can someone please point me to the latest CUDA miner download link? I am trying to mine this coin using 1080ti on Supernova pool but not able to find latest CUDA miner link. Instructions on supernova are not clear.

Not a good idea to use a GPUs to mine a scrypt algo coin. It's better to mine an other coin, sell them and buy EMC2.

Thanks for the advice. I found out that 1080ti is a really good card to mine Zcash. So started mining Zcash. I will sell Zcash and buy EMC2

1080 cards are best on algos that are GPUs friendly.

Activity: 46
Any Miners here? Can someone please point me to the latest CUDA miner download link? I am trying to mine this coin using 1080ti on Supernova pool but not able to find latest CUDA miner link. Instructions on supernova are not clear.

Not a good idea to use a GPUs to mine a scrypt algo coin. It's better to mine an other coin, sell them and buy EMC2.

Thanks for the advice. I found out that 1080ti is a really good card to mine Zcash. So started mining Zcash. I will sell Zcash and buy EMC2
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
Hi all!
Join us in telegram https://t.me/Einsteiniumcoin not an offical group, just community. We have 191 people.
We will be glad to see you.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Activity: 46
Roadmap updated!

Great roadmap, which supposedly has already pushed someone to run to the exchanges to buy some EMC2 in a well understandable attack of FOMO.  Grin

insiders know this coin will pump to 10K in the next month or so Wink weee
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Roadmap updated!

Is there a safeplace to download the bootstrap for the new Einsteinium Core versión v0.13.48.0-ea226fb-excalibur (64-bit)  ?

Bittrex and Poloniex, more than 3 years project, fork in the next weeks, im in with this one  Smiley

how we doing my friend ~ happy thanksgiving :-D EMC2 roadmap out>>> 10K satoshi by next quarter imho buy/hodl EMC2 before multi-million dollar cannabis contracts are penned<<<
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Jump to: