Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 211. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

I have weird stuff going on with my wallet:

I sent coins but there is no confirmations from the wallet (last version of wallet fully synched) and no pending transactions on the exchange where I sent the coins.

Now my balance shows as 0 Emc2, I checked on the block explorer and it says I still have the coins in the wallet, the txid of the withdraw doesn't even exist.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks so much in advance

have something similar with Polo, try starting your wallet with -rescan to see if the coins are still on the old key
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
emc2me.io platform update !!!
Great news !!! If you maybe know I am Project Manager for that platform and also mobile developer lead at emc2.
Great progress in development:
To the end of the week UX/UI design will be done, Api for platform will be implemented and to the end of next week emc2 wallet api will be done too.
Milostones for platform are decided so we are on track.
Let's make emc2 great again !!!

Emc2 is great
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Hey guys,

I have weird stuff going on with my wallet:

I sent coins but there is no confirmations from the wallet (last version of wallet fully synched) and no pending transactions on the exchange where I sent the coins.

Now my balance shows as 0 Emc2, I checked on the block explorer and it says I still have the coins in the wallet, the txid of the withdraw doesn't even exist.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks so much in advance
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
PM-Tech Update:

Basic functionality is running fine in production. The only issue users might have encountered on our pool last night was that mined blocks haven't been updated in the frontend for a while. This wasn't a node issue, I have installed backup instances where one of them is actively communicating with a stratum test instance sending block notifications. When this one got synced, it mixed up the shares in the DB a little, causing MPOS to stop the UI updates (cronjobs). All blocks mined were accounted later on, no issues there. My apologies for discovering that a few hours late.

The performance of the new wallet is slightly (really minimal) worse than the old one. This is caused by the additional block verification steps due to the BIPs deployed using Bitcoin's IsSuperMajority rule, e.g. elevating the block version. Once these BIPs are enforced, we will release a minor update almost immediately, where those rule checks will be replaced by a simple starting block check (similar to how BIP34 is handled nowadays). From then it is expected to outperform the current version.

Initial block download was improved significantly, this will be noticed by new users as well. IBD starts with downloading just the headers from one peer, in parallel the block download is initiated receiving the data from up to eight peer simultaneously, decreasing IBD times from a day now on the old version to a few hours in best case.

Currently I'm in the process of testing the updated multisig functionality which is also supposed to be supported by the Electrum servers. A lot of possibilities are given here in terms of smart contracts, micropayment channels and JoinCoin.

To be continued....

good ...

im glad things are starting to make a lot more sense now ... as well as starting to roll along mate ...

pool / stratum / db - are all a pain but part of the process ...

we will start the pool i initially started mentioning - and compare notes ... that way we can have a couple of pools running IF i can get it all setup and modified ...

we unfortunately cant really test the pool - as we have no scrypt miners / asics to test with ... especially when high hash is concerned ...

right now though - finishing all the 'real world' stuff and setup ...

chat to you back on skype soon ...

#crysx

just fucking stop you need to talk to varvarin we have more hash power than you can shake a stick at Cool
Activity: 4
Just small notice, SyncIt Group Company is near to finish the emc2 C2C store. We are hoping to have pre-release version at the end of the week.  The demo page is currently on this address http://4you.emc2.syncitgroup.com/ For the start, payment will be available through PayPal and when we get API and wallet, we'll develop Magento extension for public use and implement it in our store.

Activity: 1
emc2me.io platform update !!!
Great news !!! If you maybe know I am Project Manager for that platform and also mobile developer lead at emc2.
Great progress in development:
To the end of the week UX/UI design will be done, Api for platform will be implemented and to the end of next week emc2 wallet api will be done too.
Milostones for platform are decided so we are on track.
Let's make emc2 great again !!!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
PM-Tech Update:

Basic functionality is running fine in production. The only issue users might have encountered on our pool last night was that mined blocks haven't been updated in the frontend for a while. This wasn't a node issue, I have installed backup instances where one of them is actively communicating with a stratum test instance sending block notifications. When this one got synced, it mixed up the shares in the DB a little, causing MPOS to stop the UI updates (cronjobs). All blocks mined were accounted later on, no issues there. My apologies for discovering that a few hours late.

The performance of the new wallet is slightly (really minimal) worse than the old one. This is caused by the additional block verification steps due to the BIPs deployed using Bitcoin's IsSuperMajority rule, e.g. elevating the block version. Once these BIPs are enforced, we will release a minor update almost immediately, where those rule checks will be replaced by a simple starting block check (similar to how BIP34 is handled nowadays). From then it is expected to outperform the current version.

Initial block download was improved significantly, this will be noticed by new users as well. IBD starts with downloading just the headers from one peer, in parallel the block download is initiated receiving the data from up to eight peer simultaneously, decreasing IBD times from a day now on the old version to a few hours in best case.

Currently I'm in the process of testing the updated multisig functionality which is also supposed to be supported by the Electrum servers. A lot of possibilities are given here in terms of smart contracts, micropayment channels and JoinCoin.

To be continued....

good ...

im glad things are starting to make a lot more sense now ... as well as starting to roll along mate ...

we will start the pool i initially started mentioning - and compare notes ... that way we can have a couple of pools running IF i can get it all setup and modified ...

we unfortunately cant really test the pool - as we have no scrypt miners / asics to test with ... especially when high hash is concerned ...

#crysx

Just wanted to say, you guys are doing a great job, I'm so happy to see EMC2 alive and kicking. Thank you!

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
PM-Tech Update:

To be continued....

good ...

#crysx
PM-Tech Update:

To be continued....
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
This is just a small thing, but shouldn't it be emc2.foundation, not einsteinium.org. Since that is the new site. The old site is gone. Just something I noticed when reading that page.

of course yes, this is is just quick screenshot from our dev machine
layout and content will be fully updated   
Activity: 12
This is just a small thing, but shouldn't it be emc2.foundation, not einsteinium.org. Since that is the new site. The old site is gone. Just something I noticed when reading that page.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
a small unofficial update:

as Hush said v 0.13.3 is at the door, coming soon along with new layout

team is working hard on coding and testing ...

- web wallet development in progress 40% - we had late start due to necessary infrastructure work but it is coming
   one of most important thing is where and how do we keep our money. it is so essential to be well done and have funds safe all
   the time, lets not rush with it.
- API 30% - same as web wallet
- emc2me - crowdfunding platform in progress 10%, our PM stole will start giving bi weekly updates
- june surprise on schedule - will be in the month of June , of course
- our web store 4you.emc2.foundation - ready for beta testing, release late this week
- more devs joining the team ...

Excellent, looking forward to all of it!

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

- web wallet development in progress 40% - we had late start due to necessary infrastructure work but it is coming
   one of most important thing is where and how do we keep our money. it is so essential to be well done and have funds safe all
- emc2me - crowdfunding platform in progress 10%, our PM stole will start giving bi weekly updates
- our web store 4you.emc2.foundation - ready for beta testing, release late this week

with those updates i guess placing some good position and buying some more coins will be good in terms of holding and wait for other traders
to join this project EMC2 will make some good rise after all those progress has been implemented good luck dev and thanks for keeping us updated here.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Activity: 28
Hello, wondering if anyone can help with a wallet question. I previously had an android mobile wallet when that existed and saved my backup keys. It only required a password and not a passphrase. They dont seem to want to open on the desktop wallet and dont prompt for a password. I'm guessing the file could be encrypted or corrupt. Does anyone know if this can be recovered or opened through command in the desktop wallet??

Hello, we are looking into this. Several emails went around dev team and we have located the old code, just not sure if it works now.

Saying that, we have Android devs in the team so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what is possible. With some luck, we can get those coins back.

To be continued ...

why keep satoshi is waitingggg :\
Following a strategic decision, PM-Tech has decided to go ahead and reach out for new wallets based on latest LTC standards (Litecoin Core 0.13.3.0).

Currently we are in testing phase and ready to go for signalling the implemented soft forks shortly. To get onto the boat, I would encourage fellow SOLO miners and pool operators to share their contact (email or Skype) with me per PM so I can provide links to the code, stratum and configuration instructions.

Features and soft forks:

BIP66 (deployment via isSuperMajority)
BIP65 (deployment via isSuperMajority)
BIP9
CSV (deployment via BIP9)
SegWit (deployment via BIP9)

I would also like to discuss the signalling, deployment and enforcement details with fellow miners.

And we are on main net...

http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org/block/09443bfb8a2f6f41971ae33e95e563c3c7ff58be7558048cc9fac0518e262a0d

PM-Tech News: EMC2 Pool was upgraded and is signalling all soft forks from now on. For an official release I need to do a little more testing, especially I want to test the "hot switch" or enforcement on a separated mixed network. This will happen next weekend. I don't expect any issues since other coins including LTC forked flawlessly, so the release of Einsteinium-Core 0.13.3 is at the door.

For those who believe that SegWit is just a scaling tool I recommend to read here a little bit:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/which-altcoins-are-implementing-segwit-1481577969/

Furthermore a blockchain supporting SegWit is the base for hosting a Lightning network, on which I have a VERY CLOSE eye on to bring it to EMC2 as early as possible. We got the speed of light in our Coin, so we are made for it.
Following a strategic decision, PM-Tech has decided to go ahead and reach out for new wallets based on latest LTC standards (Litecoin Core 0.13.3.0).

Currently we are in testing phase and ready to go for signalling the implemented soft forks shortly. To get onto the boat, I would encourage fellow SOLO miners and pool operators to share their contact (email or Skype) with me per PM so I can provide links to the code, stratum and configuration instructions.

Features and soft forks:

BIP9

I would also like to discuss the signalling, deployment and enforcement details with fellow miners.

And we are on main net...

http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org/block/09443bfb8a2f6f41971ae33e95e563c3c7ff58be7558048cc9fac0518e262a0d
Activity: 2
Hi Hash,

you got mail.

Thanks for your commitment.

Br
ZeroCool2000
Activity: 47
Hi,

Brilliant! Thats what we have been waiting for.
-> You got mail!

Features and soft forks:

BIP9

Jump to: