Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 214. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where's the source to the new wallets ? I'd add support for segwit on my pool as well

EMC2===> einsteinium diplomats getting huge attention!! Cool

calling ocminer @ suprnova huge? Well this dated pool stuff might be called huge, personally in favour of EMC2 I prefer open communication as well as open source being friendly and stuff.

Can you provide me a link to the updated source ? The version I find on github is three years old.

The official foundation Git page might have not updated the master branch yet, to make things easier you can go from my Repo where all is merged and even a little ahead because node IPs hardcoded and test net from new genesis. https://github.com/HashUnlimited
Be careful with the stratum, EMC2 specifications are implemented, but block creation is a little bit more difficult in the used codebase from Achmed & Friends, headers and target need to be defined inside the config file.

EMC2===> par 5000-10000+satoshis * whales want in before TEAM-OCMINER spike hits it with megolithic hashrates Cool
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Where's the source to the new wallets ? I'd add support for segwit on my pool as well

calling ocminer @ suprnova huge? Well this dated pool stuff might be called huge, personally in favour of EMC2 I prefer open communication as well as open source being friendly and stuff.

Can you provide me a link to the updated source ? The version I find on github is three years old.

The official foundation Git page might have not updated the master branch yet, to make things easier you can go from my Repo where all is merged and even a little ahead because node IPs hardcoded and test net from new genesis. https://github.com/HashUnlimited
Be careful with the stratum, EMC2 specifications are implemented, but block creation is a little bit more difficult in the used codebase from Achmed & Friends, headers and target need to be defined inside the config file.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
In the coming week we will see EMC2 about 6k sat
EMC2 & FLO ===> both around 5000 street value * good time to be into coins Cool
yups, good time to buy  Wink

EMC2 & FLO ===> tag team them tupper north 10K Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
yups, good time to buy  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Sorry about this,
"When downloading the Wallets, you can verify the authenticity with http://onlinemd5.com "
Is this a must to verify?

If that must, tutorial please!
Thanks

Not a must, but it's for those who wants to be sure of the authenticity of the download they get
We can vote with wallet einsteinium to choose which project we want to support?

you will vote with actual coin, each coin 1 vote

What happens with the coin afterwards? Will it be worthless? Is it going back on the market, how does this work?

Idea is to hold a percentage of the EMC2 for a period of time until certain goals are reached. I'll write up what my idea was for the platform. It's all over the forum, but this deserves a pretty chart.

- EMC2 voting would be for projects you want to support.
-- Winning projects would receive the coins, most likely in escrow with goals etc.
--- Backers of losing projects would be refunded their coins minus a small percent admin fee (1).

Achievement rewards and most likely equity in projects or some incentive would give backers a return on investment ... or a warm fuzzy feeling they helped something useful.

I'd like two directions: Professional and Grants (Social/Charitable).

- Pro's like in software licencing world would pay to use the platform.
- Social (like Schools projects and such) would be free to use the platform if they can include teaching about cryptocurrency.

Obviously a fee structure would be in place to generate revenue for the upkeep and development of the platform.

(1) - Even backing losing projects is good for EMC2, as it would remove some coins from the market for a certain period of time while the voting is in progress. - In effect, one could back a project .. wait 2 weeks say, and when they receive 95-98% of their coins back, the price could be higher.

EMC2====> satoshi is connected to this *par: 3000-5000 satoshis target Cool
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Sorry about this,
"When downloading the Wallets, you can verify the authenticity with http://onlinemd5.com "
Is this a must to verify?

If that must, tutorial please!
Thanks

IMPORTANT -  Emc2 has included SegWit support on the new stratum!

Next node update will start signing, network and chain are all ready.
Btw we were able even after 3 years of sleep to keep the fork soft. Mining servers are running the code already.

It is very good news for the supporters who still have hope on this coin and now it has reached it's highest value in the market. You guys need to develop more things to make this coin more reputable in the market.

We are heavily lifting and continue to do so, right now I'm working on setting up some nodes utilising the already implemented .onion code to reach into the Tor network as well providing users another level of anonymity.
legendary
Activity: 1302

Btw we were able even after 3 years of sleep to keep the fork soft. Mining servers are running the code already.

It is very good news for the supporters who still have hope on this coin and now it has reached it's highest value in the market. You guys need to develop more things to make this coin more reputable in the market.

Are you using a python based stratum? Source for the foundation Wallet is on Git, can provide a link to adapted stratum code forked from crypto experts as well, please keep in mind that due to EMC2 specifications running an off-the-shelf pool server isn't possible as you always need to have the foundation share pushed into mined blocks at first place.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished

What happens with the coin afterwards? Will it be worthless? Is it going back on the market, how does this work?

Idea is to hold a percentage of the EMC2 for a period of time until certain goals are reached. I'll write up what my idea was for the platform. It's all over the forum, but this deserves a pretty chart.

- EMC2 voting would be for projects you want to support.
-- Winning projects would receive the coins, most likely in escrow with goals etc.
--- Backers of losing projects would be refunded their coins minus a small percent admin fee (1).

Achievement rewards and most likely equity in projects or some incentive would give backers a return on investment ... or a warm fuzzy feeling they helped something useful.

I'd like two directions: Professional and Grants (Social/Charitable).

- Pro's like in software licencing world would pay to use the platform.
- Social (like Schools projects and such) would be free to use the platform if they can include teaching about cryptocurrency.

Obviously a fee structure would be in place to generate revenue for the upkeep and development of the platform.

(1) - Even backing losing projects is good for EMC2, as it would remove some coins from the market for a certain period of time while the voting is in progress. - In effect, one could back a project .. wait 2 weeks say, and when they receive 95-98% of their coins back, the price could be higher.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Activity: 1
Just popped up on Polo and peaked my interest.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Jump to: