Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 26. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
SAVE EINSTEINIUM FUND ===>

raising 50K to help save emc2 exchanges & new listing :-D thank you community!

===>

If you want to support future development please donate to the following addresses:

EMC2: EQgarWNx3e9hrH3PmFXPWty2qWvprm53hN

BTC: 15G6LP3s7u7YYEsShBagSxWZdrWLJUJVQ5

To help with funding scientific projects donate to the following address:

EMC2: EKnqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA

corrected with the correct addresses

YOU ALREADY HAVE PLENTY OF COINS BRO :-D LOL

I KNOW THAT YOU CONTROL THE DEV/FOUNDATION FUND!!!

Wink

===>

ESyxwPynDLX7HauifWp3Pk2uHVj32Vacyo

50K i'll do my best sir!

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

===>

If you want to support future development please donate to the following addresses:

EMC2: EQgarWNx3e9hrH3PmFXPWty2qWvprm53hN

BTC: 15G6LP3s7u7YYEsShBagSxWZdrWLJUJVQ5

To help with funding scientific projects donate to the following address:

EMC2: EKnqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA

corrected with the correct addresses
The Polo news is clearly not good, but also not so relevant any more as most of the volumes of EMC2 had already shifted to Bittrex.

More important would be to see the reason why they delisted it...should not be the low volume, as I see
many more coins with lower volume and not been delisted

They never will mention a reason. I dont know really know why they delist the token either. The volume is pretty finde and not really low. I dnt know

No more mention of delisting on poloniex

why i think you are not being responsible ... i'll call these guys if you cannot or will not..  *pm me :-D

They brought back the delisting mention. We have already message them to get an explanation on why they are delisting EMC2

*pm me ~ i got an idea Smiley  = call CEO of Circle!!!  Kiss  lol

I don't think it would be the best idea Tongue maybe if a lot of members of the community sent requests to poloniex to keep EMC2, it would work better.

yes that's good and retweets! ~however talking to the CEO of Circle = it's likely the only chance emc2 has! :\  don't waste this opportunity !!

*hint* ===>

https://act.eff.org/
legendary
The Polo news is clearly not good, but also not so relevant any more as most of the volumes of EMC2 had already shifted to Bittrex.

More important would be to see the reason why they delisted it...should not be the low volume, as I see

They never will mention a reason. I dont know really know why they delist the token either. The volume is pretty finde and not really low. I dnt know

why i think you are not being responsible ... i'll call these guys if you cannot or will not..  *pm me :-D

They brought back the delisting mention. We have already message them to get an explanation on why they are delisting EMC2

*pm me ~ i got an idea Smiley  = call CEO of Circle!!!  Kiss  lol

I don't think it would be the best idea Tongue maybe if a lot of members of the community sent requests to poloniex to keep EMC2, it would work better.

===>

ESyxwPynDLX7HauifWp3Pk2uHVj32Vacyo

*pm me ~ i got an idea Smiley  = call CEO of Circle!!!  Kiss  lol
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
EtherLink CEO
legendary

why i think you are not being responsible ... i'll call these guys if you cannot or will not..  *pm me :-D

why i think you are not being responsible ... i'll call these guys if you cannot or will not..  *pm me :-D

Are plans still in place for wallet upgrade, fork and new coin in November?  Will this be a 1:1 swap?

All plans stay the same. We just need to focuse to release Lightsaber first.

any of you squids call Jeremy? you waiting for me to do the real work? :\ meh

===>

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=230193&privcapId=249292386

Are plans still in place for wallet upgrade, fork and new coin in November?  Will this be a 1:1 swap?

Thanks, looking forward to it!
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Withdraw everything from poloniex and stop trading on it. Let the community delist polo from market
legendary

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Activity: 2604
Merit: 326

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Hello,

If you are receiving this message, it is because you currently hold a balance in BTM on Poloniex.

In order to bring Poloniex forward into a new phase of innovation and development, we have decided to delist some of our currently supported assets. Section 16 of the User Agreement provides that Poloniex may delist an asset at any time in its sole discretion based on a number of factors, in this case, the technical and operational challenges associated with continuing to support the asset.

On Tuesday September 25th, at 12:00 ET, the following assets will be delisted from Poloniex: BTCD, BTM (Bitmark), EMC2, GRC, NEOS, POT, VRC, XBC. Please finalize all trades and close any positions in these assets prior to September 25th. Once delisted, you will have 30 days (up to and including October 25th) to withdraw any balances in these assets. We will send an email to balance holders reminding them to withdraw their funds prior to October 25th.

The exact timeline of events is as follows:
September 25: Markets for BTM will be closed
October 25: Withdrawal of BTM will be disabled

To withdraw your assets, please visit the Balances page of your account and provide a withdrawal address for the currency you wish to withdraw. We will send another email reminder in the coming days. For more information about these changes, please visit our blog post. We greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks so much,

The Poloniex Team

==============

r.i.p polo trollo

Grin

Pages:
Jump to: