Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 27. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
See what we’ve been up to – read our latest newsletter!
https://www.emc2.foundation/newsletters/7

EMC2 SKAM!

--- Pic Removed ---

Grow up moron!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
is there an available list of research grants that einstenium funded to date? they colleceted a lot of funding
Activity: 53
Poloniex now soon to be remove from bittrex.....what else
Activity: 57
when polonix and bittrex wallet fix .......without exchange wallet new wallet not usable

Have you determined what the criteria for the "Whales Club" will be?
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Activity: 8
Great project, I very like your strategy, the coin is very interesting. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added Einsteinium (EMC2) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Einsteinium (EMC2)

ShitToMine - Einsteinium (EMC2)

You can now mine Einsteinium and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u  -p c=EMC2,mc=EMC2

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=EMC2

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

Thank you for the effort!
We are adding reference to your pool on Einsteinium website.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Lightning network payments are now available on einsteinium main net!
Einsteinium official Lightning nodes are deployed and active.
Client downloads and tutorial of how to set up an EMC2 Lightning node is available at:
https://www.emc2.foundation/lightning

We will continuously work to upgrade existing lightning network and release new apps and tools in order to bring closer this kind of fast payments to developers and our users.

EMC2 Lightning Network GUI wallet, explorer, EMC2 LN apps and many more are still to come.

i'm buying all emc2 coins when it hits 20 satoshi again! Smiley weeeee

Grin

when did you lose your originality Cheesy
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Client downloads and tutorial of how to set up an EMC2 Lightning node is available at:

We will continuously work to upgrade existing lightning network and release new apps and tools in order to bring closer this kind of fast payments to developers and our users.

EMC2 Lightning Network GUI wallet, explorer, EMC2 LN apps and many more are still to come.

Grin
Activity: 267
Merit: 150

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Einsteinium's current price is $ 0.078981 USD. It has been significantly reduced. Do you have a solution for this?

Yes! Please buy 100 Million as soon as possible and pay the highest price you can find.  Grin
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
My only regret is not to have more cash to throw into altcoins (and of course EMC2 first of all) during this atrocious bear market. Everying's on sale everywhere, but still you need money to buy Smiley

Yup.  I scratched together as much as I could, but at these levels, nothing is ever enough.  People are crazy.  The people selling in december had their heads on straight.  The people selling in August are going to be kicking themselves.  Even modestly successful coins have so much room to run.  Forget trying to beat bitcoin.  If a coin can corner a niche and capture a local market (could be geographically local, but could also be localized to interest, use etc), it doesn't need to beat anything, particularly with lightning atomic swaps in tow for easy cross chain interaction.

I'd love to see Einsteinium not as a general purpose currency first (though it could still function that way too), but as a platform for science crowdfunding (a la indiegogo) and edutainment (blockchain based games and other dapps focusing on scientific themes).  Lightning is a great start, both to make it easy for other cryptocurrency users to support science/have fun on our chain, but also to allow easy scaling of smart contracts that would otherwise easily bring congestion.  If the right smart contract platform got attached, it could really be a big deal.  

Additionally, PoS might be better than attempting to outrace the asic manufacturers who always catch up to any algorithm that becomes popular enough, and might pair better with smart contracts anyway.  But with lightning, it might not matter.  I do hate to see energy devoted to asic resistance when it appears to be a futile endeavour.

I agree on all your point. Einsteinium has been moving slowly all these years, but always in the right direction, and I think one day it will fully serve its core reason to be - platform for science crowdfunding and more in this same area. As for the PoS, my guess is that sooner or later the whole crypto world will eventually be forced to move to that, since it is so much more echological and decentralised.

Agreed ...

At least with the sentiment that EMC2 is a slow mover, but slow is good in the sense that methodical changes over time is a more solid foundation to build upon.

PoS. That is where you are wrong. Each of the modes of chain/block hash (PoW/PoS/etc) have their pros and cons, but together seem to form a robust method of verification of work. As a hybrid system, it is WAY more robust than a singular mode of verification, but still needs to be looked at with a very skeptical eye anyway. PoS is found to be just as (de)centralized as PoW is in terms of attacks on the network, and the more you gain coin, the more control you have in a PoS environment. Similarly to the PoW method with hash power, as we have seen with the headaches caused by the WormHole issues of massive hash emanating from only a few sources, not too long ago.

The ideal that one is going to overcome the other in time is a false ideal, as there has never been, and still to this day, not just ONE method of verification of transactions that trumps the others.

Ecologically though, even PoW has it's benefits for the ecology, as we (CWI) have been designing and developing with solar systems/batteries//farms. So when EMC2 grows to a level of operable stability in the network that is unprecedented in it's history, this will be the time that growth and increased development happens also. To move to PoS only would be a very big mistake, even though other coins have. The issues present in the weaknesses inherent in PoS will cause more grief than good in VERY large networks, which EMC2 seems in becoming.

There are MANY technical papers regarding PoS and it's vulnerabilities, a google search will list them.

As for lightning, this is the start of a fresh new era for EMC2, regardless of what FUD and crap will get spread about this. Still in it's infancy, and more productive than most systems out there today, this tech will be a force to be reckoned with when it becomes a mature piece of technology, even on it's own let alone integrated with a project like EMC2 Wink

#crysx

You are making some good points here. I generally would agree with them.
it was a nice pump with this coin in the past. now imo is GAME OVER

Not even close, it has yet to start. And if all your concerned with is a "pump" perhaps you need to go elsewhere.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
it was a nice pump with this coin in the past. now imo is GAME OVER
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Einsteinium's current price is $ 0.078981 USD. It has been significantly reduced. Do you have a solution for this?

Solution? If you have a magic solution to grow the price of a coin let me know please Cheesy. It's like other coins, price go up with adoption or with pump&dump speculation, no other ways
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
My only regret is not to have more cash to throw into altcoins (and of course EMC2 first of all) during this atrocious bear market. Everying's on sale everywhere, but still you need money to buy Smiley

Yup.  I scratched together as much as I could, but at these levels, nothing is ever enough.  People are crazy.  The people selling in december had their heads on straight.  The people selling in August are going to be kicking themselves.  Even modestly successful coins have so much room to run.  Forget trying to beat bitcoin.  If a coin can corner a niche and capture a local market (could be geographically local, but could also be localized to interest, use etc), it doesn't need to beat anything, particularly with lightning atomic swaps in tow for easy cross chain interaction.

I'd love to see Einsteinium not as a general purpose currency first (though it could still function that way too), but as a platform for science crowdfunding (a la indiegogo) and edutainment (blockchain based games and other dapps focusing on scientific themes).  Lightning is a great start, both to make it easy for other cryptocurrency users to support science/have fun on our chain, but also to allow easy scaling of smart contracts that would otherwise easily bring congestion.  If the right smart contract platform got attached, it could really be a big deal.  

Additionally, PoS might be better than attempting to outrace the asic manufacturers who always catch up to any algorithm that becomes popular enough, and might pair better with smart contracts anyway.  But with lightning, it might not matter.  I do hate to see energy devoted to asic resistance when it appears to be a futile endeavour.

I agree on all your point. Einsteinium has been moving slowly all these years, but always in the right direction, and I think one day it will fully serve its core reason to be - platform for science crowdfunding and more in this same area. As for the PoS, my guess is that sooner or later the whole crypto world will eventually be forced to move to that, since it is so much more echological and decentralised.

Agreed ...

At least with the sentiment that EMC2 is a slow mover, but slow is good in the sense that methodical changes over time is a more solid foundation to build upon.

PoS. That is where you are wrong. Each of the modes of chain/block hash (PoW/PoS/etc) have their pros and cons, but together seem to form a robust method of verification of work. As a hybrid system, it is WAY more robust than a singular mode of verification, but still needs to be looked at with a very skeptical eye anyway. PoS is found to be just as (de)centralized as PoW is in terms of attacks on the network, and the more you gain coin, the more control you have in a PoS environment. Similarly to the PoW method with hash power, as we have seen with the headaches caused by the WormHole issues of massive hash emanating from only a few sources, not too long ago.

The ideal that one is going to overcome the other in time is a false ideal, as there has never been, and still to this day, not just ONE method of verification of transactions that trumps the others.

Ecologically though, even PoW has it's benefits for the ecology, as we (CWI) have been designing and developing with solar systems/batteries//farms. So when EMC2 grows to a level of operable stability in the network that is unprecedented in it's history, this will be the time that growth and increased development happens also. To move to PoS only would be a very big mistake, even though other coins have. The issues present in the weaknesses inherent in PoS will cause more grief than good in VERY large networks, which EMC2 seems in becoming.

There are MANY technical papers regarding PoS and it's vulnerabilities, a google search will list them.

As for lightning, this is the start of a fresh new era for EMC2, regardless of what FUD and crap will get spread about this. Still in it's infancy, and more productive than most systems out there today, this tech will be a force to be reckoned with when it becomes a mature piece of technology, even on it's own let alone integrated with a project like EMC2 Wink

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: