Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 28. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Einsteinium's current price is $ 0.078981 USD. It has been significantly reduced. Do you have a solution for this?
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
My only regret is not to have more cash to throw into altcoins (and of course EMC2 first of all) during this atrocious bear market. Everying's on sale everywhere, but still you need money to buy Smiley

Yup.  I scratched together as much as I could, but at these levels, nothing is ever enough.  People are crazy.  The people selling in december had their heads on straight.  The people selling in August are going to be kicking themselves.  Even modestly successful coins have so much room to run.  Forget trying to beat bitcoin.  If a coin can corner a niche and capture a local market (could be geographically local, but could also be localized to interest, use etc), it doesn't need to beat anything, particularly with lightning atomic swaps in tow for easy cross chain interaction.

I'd love to see Einsteinium not as a general purpose currency first (though it could still function that way too), but as a platform for science crowdfunding (a la indiegogo) and edutainment (blockchain based games and other dapps focusing on scientific themes).  Lightning is a great start, both to make it easy for other cryptocurrency users to support science/have fun on our chain, but also to allow easy scaling of smart contracts that would otherwise easily bring congestion.  If the right smart contract platform got attached, it could really be a big deal. 

Additionally, PoS might be better than attempting to outrace the asic manufacturers who always catch up to any algorithm that becomes popular enough, and might pair better with smart contracts anyway.  But with lightning, it might not matter.  I do hate to see energy devoted to asic resistance when it appears to be a futile endeavour.

I agree on all your point. Einsteinium has been moving slowly all these years, but always in the right direction, and I think one day it will fully serve its core reason to be - platform for science crowdfunding and more in this same area. As for the PoS, my guess is that sooner or later the whole crypto world will eventually be forced to move to that, since it is so much more echological and decentralised.
Activity: 68
It's funny because I still find the old coin still exist without the news and the FUD. Where is the developer now? What are they doing all this time? Too many coins like this and scam at the end. BUt not with emc2, what the secret?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Lightning Network working on EMC2?  How fast are payments? This is great news!!!
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Corrected Message: EMC2 THE BEST COIN EVER!

--- IMAGE REMOVED ---

You are such a total waste of time and forum space. Don't you have anything to do in the real world? Oh, nevermind, you don't, that's why your here posting crap, got it. Don't worry, I'll correct your posts since you can't seem to get it right.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
My only regret is not to have more cash to throw into altcoins (and of course EMC2 first of all) during this atrocious bear market. Everying's on sale everywhere, but still you need money to buy Smiley

Yup.  I scratched together as much as I could, but at these levels, nothing is ever enough.  People are crazy.  The people selling in december had their heads on straight.  The people selling in August are going to be kicking themselves.  Even modestly successful coins have so much room to run.  Forget trying to beat bitcoin.  If a coin can corner a niche and capture a local market (could be geographically local, but could also be localized to interest, use etc), it doesn't need to beat anything, particularly with lightning atomic swaps in tow for easy cross chain interaction.

I'd love to see Einsteinium not as a general purpose currency first (though it could still function that way too), but as a platform for science crowdfunding (a la indiegogo) and edutainment (blockchain based games and other dapps focusing on scientific themes).  Lightning is a great start, both to make it easy for other cryptocurrency users to support science/have fun on our chain, but also to allow easy scaling of smart contracts that would otherwise easily bring congestion.  If the right smart contract platform got attached, it could really be a big deal. 

Additionally, PoS might be better than attempting to outrace the asic manufacturers who always catch up to any algorithm that becomes popular enough, and might pair better with smart contracts anyway.  But with lightning, it might not matter.  I do hate to see energy devoted to asic resistance when it appears to be a futile endeavour.

This is a very nice graph I didn't see before, and which is really very promising for long time hodlers Smiley

long term hodlers = rich list Smiley lol
Einsteinium is not the only promising coin.
we need not only to hold but also to buy during the bear market. I think we'll get a profit soon.

copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

This is a very nice graph I didn't see before, and which is really very promising for long time hodlers Smiley

Einsteinium is not the only promising coin.
we need not only to hold but also to buy during the bear market. I think we'll get a profit soon.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Would be much better if bcash stole emc2 price.  Roll Eyes
EMC2 10 satoshi weee. Kiss

What did Bob do to you to hate it so much Smiley

Dunno shit about Bob.  Just bought at 3k satoshi and sold at 10k this p'n'd garbage last year.  Smiley
Activity: 183
Activity: 183
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

And the guy who can't explain why is back.
Hi troll.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

2014 won't come back for EMC2, so forget the 10 satoshi. 2014 is now coming to some of the newest coins, which didn't have time to get sufficiently decentralized and still have weak communities and questionable teams. Even by tanking from 20K to 1K, EMC2 has still perfomed 100X from 2014 lows when indeed it spent a while at 1o sats.

look at me ... i'm the Einstein now  Cool  weeeee

2014 won't come back for EMC2, so forget the 10 satoshi. 2014 is now coming to some of the newest coins, which didn't have time to get sufficiently decentralized and still have weak communities and questionable teams. Even by tanking from 20K to 1K, EMC2 has still perfomed 100X from 2014 lows when indeed it spent a while at 1o sats.
Activity: 298
Pages:
Jump to: