Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 260. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Brilliant. Thanks for the donation and support GMC folks.  Smiley

40k GMC received. Very nice amount .. thanks again.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

I have been authorized to allocate 15,000 GMC with a value of 0.15 BTC to be used as a perk on https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/science-study-memory-loss-dueto-sleep-deprivation

We would also like to donate a further 25,000 GMC to the EMC2 foundation.

Could somebody responsible for these matters message me to conduct the transaction.

Wow, it's great to see this, will PM shortly.

If there is anything else your project needs please include this in your PM. I have been allocated a budget for community outreach, support, and charity.

It would be great if EMC2 could be your official charity, in this way we add you to our OP as our first official benefactor.   There's no fee or charge associated with the privilege at the moment, but it would allows to know that we have a receptive ear and willing wallet as we present future charitable endeavors.

I will contact my employer tomorrow about this matter and confirm by reply. I can guarantee both a receptive ear and a willing wallet. I will however need to seek authorization on a budget, and confirm the size of the wallet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

I have been authorized to allocate 15,000 GMC with a value of 0.15 BTC to be used as a perk on https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/science-study-memory-loss-dueto-sleep-deprivation

Could somebody responsible for these matters message me to conduct the transaction.

If there is anything else your project needs please include this in your PM. I have been allocated a budget for community outreach, support, and charity.

It would be great if EMC2 could be your official charity, in this way we add you to our OP as our first official benefactor.   There's no fee or charge associated with the privilege at the moment, but it would allows to know that we have a receptive ear and willing wallet as we present future charitable endeavors.

legendary

Interesting how each of the coins that have given to the campaign have risen dramatically.  Someone should ask the leadership at bitcoin to donate, it would be great to see BTC increase substantially.

Reward for showing skill and purpose rather than looking to scam and run.

Future is now ..

BTC this low is to shake off bad actors and scammy cloud pools. It won't last for long, so get investing in BTC and place bets on alts that have shown volume and community. It is easy to see now what should not exist.
Currently we have  6 people representing 5 different coins who are actively involved in the discussions about the creation of a crowdfunding website to rival indiegogo and kickstarter, we are more than halfway to the goal of 10 individuals representing at least 7 different coins.  

I know the importance of cooperative commitment for the success of goals, so without reservation I can tell you that the 10/7 min involvement mix is imperative.

This is a very serious project that requires magnificent commitment.  

Here is a tally of the official PIMP sponsorship donations:

2015-01-18 12:30:01   Deposit   1301.42189999 PIMP (4ab45ff1764cd268069559329c66d795b45821d4f8f638e11f8ecb7d85a5995e)   +1301.42189999 PIMP   
2015-01-16 16:20:01   Deposit   1082.50461734 PIMP (911aa490d51677c5fe21b66265f4b498e5ec94757a201fa545348332ddb81fc3)   +1082.50461734 PIMP   
2015-01-15 22:24:01   Deposit   5681.34937681 EMC2 (22b17c1ac583e30eabc5d258b38db4918d9005031ec83475888cde067be9fa14)   +5681.34937681 EMC2   
2015-01-14 08:50:01   Deposit   50000 PIMP (Inner_1421243401W140835628FFB38621D28D32260)                                           +50000 PIMP   
2015-01-14 00:34:01   Deposit   581.73417561 PIMP (0360f70be4c42c0eaab618b8c35d313fb42a4239b00229a71b3413566a3b064d)   +581.73417561 PIMP   
2015-01-13 21:02:01   Deposit   5009.5011111 PIMP (9071b33bab295ab6da85c2215b429688ac23cad1c9da9aa910e4e47350894661)   +5009.5011111 PIMP   
2015-01-11 10:08:01   Deposit   30000 PIMP (f742ae91368074cd31486583d3ccaa0ef5bccd9e48425eb4e01937c04a4865b4)                   +30000 PIMP   
2015-01-11 08:12:01   Deposit   4963.05 PIMP (40cd6462f2db5f69b2aa27127d9e726baaf80769435d603cd3ea2bc82aafab63)           +4963.05 PIMP   
2015-01-10 17:34:01   Deposit   30000 PIMP (87746e80c739ce09dcdb32047d4f3c699470d8f96d91a5a73624095b9f701c28)                   +30000 PIMP   

Thank you for donating to: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sciencestudy-memory-loss-due-to-sleep-deprivation

A Big Thanks to the PIMP Community, everyone keeps sending between 1-500 PIMP to the EMC2Fund and we just !sendtoresearch
Very glad PIMP can Help,
Thanks for the Update!

2015-01-18 15:14:01   Deposit   10017.44612664 PIMP (ce58828fc62df30e82413ecb159a086ff39b880bbe6327282ec742801c941623)   +10017.44612664 PIMP   

received moments ago, thanks.

PIMP is clearly ruling C-Cex have been on the Hot Coins list from the start, was in second position yesterday, now in first position -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Interesting how each of the coins that have given to the campaign have risen dramatically.  Someone should ask the leadership at bitcoin to donate, it would be great to see BTC increase substantially.

legendary
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
The developer of our crowdfunding site has agreed to work with EMC2 and the other cause coins to create a one stop cryptocurrency crowdfunding site that supports multiple currencies (such as EMC2 and HYPER). It is going to be a revolutionary project and exciting times for all of us. Armis I have sent you a PM and he will be in contact with you too soon. Bring on the future!

I'm greatly encouraged by your enthusiasm, with this knowledge the EMC2 board will finalize our relevant discussions, if all is well we will make a preliminary announcement to the EMC2 community then seek the participation of other cause-coins.  

As you know, I'm generally in favor, as details come to fore my hope is that many coins are involved and that we bring a very competitive product to the crowd funding space so that it is extremely profitable for all coins concerned.

Yes, over at HYPER we are more than happy to have as many "cause coins" as possible join the new HYPER developed crypto crowdfunding site (as well as having projects where people can list games and apps that will incorporate HYPER). It will be a great platform for EMC2 as well. It will strengthen all our communities and there has been nothing quite like it before!

We can work out the details moving forward I am sure it will be a great success. I forgot to mention that HYPER has a significant PR budget so we can also launch the site with a bang when it goes live in 1-2 months. Obviously there is no exact ETA yet.

Looking forward to working out the details more moving forward Wink
The developer of our crowdfunding site has agreed to work with EMC2 and the other cause coins to create a one stop cryptocurrency crowdfunding site that supports multiple currencies (such as EMC2 and HYPER). It is going to be a revolutionary project and exciting times for all of us. Armis I have sent you a PM and he will be in contact with you too soon. Bring on the future!

I'm greatly encouraged by your enthusiasm, with this knowledge the EMC2 board will finalize our relevant discussions, if all is well we will make a preliminary announcement to the EMC2 community then seek the participation of other cause-coins. 

As you know, I'm generally in favor, as details come to fore my hope is that many coins are involved and that we bring a very competitive product to the crowd funding space so that it is extremely profitable for all coins concerned.

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Really good news, keep up the good work  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Up for discussion at the board level is the notion of cryptobanking EMC2 -- buying and selling EMC2 for fiat -- what coinbase is to BTC in the US, with a more humble beginning.

About a year ago someone created a website specifically for the sale of Gold coin for fiat, the site was a big hit and drove the CC's market rates magnificently high.  But as the US gov discussed rule changes and issued wholesale arrests and prosecution of various people for a sundry of offenses related to bitcoin it cause widespread fear in the CC community, so much so that the webmaster for the subject site shut it down opting to be safe not sorry. 

The uncertainty of gov regulations caused unreasonable actions that resulted in real loss.  The site owner may have looked into compliance and decided against it, but if he did he would have found very little paperwork to do and a reasonable amount of expected accountability, well worth the headache if he knew the down side of closing his site's doors.

Given BTC's nose-dive performance throughout the year of 2014, and the fact that EMC2 has been dragged down numerous times because of btc's performance, I'm proposing that we seriously discuss the implementation of cryptobanking EMC2.

My recommendation is to have a 100% legitimate, by-the-book, money transmitting site that buys and sells EMC2 for fiat.  Furthermore, for the safety, security, and integrity of the CC perform all transactions manually. to limit the size and quantity of transactions, and limit the number of individuals and exchanges that have access to the EMC2 bank.

All account holders would be vetted by community standards which would include all legally mandated verification processes -- no anonymity, yes confidentiality.   

Members would be required to maintain reserves ie: 500K EMC2 for individuals and 1M EMC2 for exchanges, we would provide interest on those cold storage reserves.

This system will remove lots of coin from the open market, will provide a direct CC-fiat connection that would allow exchanges to set-up other markets for EMC2.

This subject is wide open for thorough discussion.

Here is some info for US compliance,

www.fincen.gov
www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/html/FIN-2013-G001.html
www.fincen.gov/news_room/speech/pdf/20130613.pdf
www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html

keep in mine different countries have different laws, we will focus on countries that are the most CC friendly. 

legendary
Bit lazy to make a meme with my morning coffee before work but imagine Buzz Lightyear saying to Woody.. IDEAS .. Everywhere  Grin
This post is written to ask you to contact indiegogo to give our campaign better visibility on their site.

Our campaign is not getting the level of visibility that it deserves at indiegogo,  given there gogofactor guidelines we should be rising in rank but instead we are doing down in rank.  Here is some info about indiegogo's gogofactor:

"The gogofactor is an algorithm that helps campaigns achieve greater visibility on Indiegogo.com—and reach audiences who may find them interesting.

The gogofactor is influenced by several aspects, including the scope of a campaign’s social engagement (such as Facebook likes and shares), and global reach.

You can help boost your gogofactor by following these tips:

o Post updates about your campaign and spread the word through social media. Encourage your community to share.

o Be sure to offer perks that would engage your audience and help encourage them to contribute.

o Check out our Playbook for more tips on running a successful campaign."

Here are some of my observations regarding this vital aspect of the campaign:

- As of now a minimum of 92% of the contributions came from CC community, indiegogo's platform has not produced any donations of substance as of yet.   

When I search for the keyword: 'science' I see many unproductive campaigns getting the prime search positioning above us:

In 1st position now and for most of the campaign, "Byurakan Science Camp", education category, $7000 goal, 0 donations,  started on Dec 15 and will close on February 13, 2015,  No video, NO perks, facbook page connection, 1 person coordinating campaign, unverified, endeavor is NOT non-profit

In 2st pos now and for most of the campaign, "a science magazine", writing category, $500 goal, 0 donations,  Dec 21 and will close on February 19, 2015, no video, 3 perks, 1 person coordinating campaign, unverified, endeavor is NOT non-profit

In 3rd pos now and for most of the campaign, "SCIENCE OF COLOR", video category, $100,000 goal, 0 donations,  Dec 16 and will close on Jan 15, 2015, no video, NO perks, 1 person coordinating campaign, Verified, campaign connected to Facebook, endeavor is NOT non-profit

In 4rd pos now and for most of the campaign, however was at 2 for about 2 days, "WorldStrides School Science Trip", education category, $1,670 goal, 0 donations,   Dec 08 and will close on February 06, 2015, no video, NO perks, 2 person coordinating campaign, not verified, campaign connected to Facebook with 600 fb friends, endeavor is NOT non-profit

In 5rd pos now and for most of the campaign, however was at 2 for about 2 days, "Computer Science Jump Start! Coding!", education category, $4,000 goal, 0 donations,   Nov 17 and will close on January 16, 2015, no video, 2 perks, 1 person coordinating campaign, not verified, endeavor is NOT non-profit

and

In 6rd pos now was in 1st for 2 days and other position between 1st and 6th (all prize positions), "Private University of Science", education category, 3.5M Euro goal, 10 Euro donation donation made on the first day none since,  Jan 08 and will close on February 07, 2015, no video, 3 perks, 2 person coordinating campaign, not verified, endeavor is NOT non-profit

Any fair comparison of the facts would reveal that our campaign out performs each of the above campaigns in the areas identified as important 'gogo factor' variables.  We have a photo and a video, most of them only a photo, we receive higher donation amts, higher number of donations, more comments, more updates, more perks, more campaign contributors, have campaign sponsors, campaign connected to various social media (bct, FB, twitter, etc ...), also connected to various internet articles, and crowdfunding sites, we also update the campaign every day.  So why are we ranked 16th instead of 1st?

Two campaigns presently at 8th and 11th enjoyed 1st and 2nd pos a few times, both of them have well constructed campaigns and are deserving of the search rank they received, their campaigns are: Giving Teachers Free Science Videos a non profit raised $2,899, and Morgellons... Real... Disease... Science Speaks. non profit raised: $3,530

The implication of gogofactor is to reward campaigns that did their homework with good placement so donors could find them easily; yet, many campaigns that have done little to no homework are enjoying top placement visibility without donations, while we who did do our homework languish far down in the ranking out indiegogo donor sight.

We're half way through the campaign we need everyone to reach out to indiegogo to ask them to give the "Science Study: Memory Loss DueTo Sleep Deprivation" campaign 'gogo factor' visibility, contact them at:  https://support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.  The more people that reach out to them the more they will know we are concerned about our campaign.

Please forward the vital parts of this message to your friends requesting that they contact indiegogo (https://support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) asking that they give "Science Study: Memory Loss DueTo Sleep Deprivation" campaign 'gogo factor' visibility. 

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

We want to share that we are making more donations between the PIMP community at IRC,

We have a small surprise for the EMC2 Community that we hope you like and helps the EMC2 community get PIMP'd

Tip off hat to the other communities supporting the EMC2 Crowd Funding Projects for Scientific Research.

Very good job Armis and  Varvarin!

PIMPdev

The EMC2 board of directors (Varvarin, Djnocide, and Armis)  appreciate your official sponsorship of the Havekes project.   Earlier today we received 
another 50K PIMP which brought the total PIMP donated up to 120K.  Thanks for your ongoing support.

I know, i didn't post a lot recently (been busy the last 3 weeks). Thanks to the PIMP community for all the support to this project. It's really impressive what you've done so far.  Grin
EMC2 Wants An Exchange With EMC2/USD Market

The Einsteinium Foundation is doing all we can to create new opportunities to increase the value of our currency however we notice that every time BTC's value drops, for whatever reason or no reason at all, our market value drops too, often times more so.   I realize this is rather normal, and usual, and occurs with very many other currencies  however I think its time to break from that norm and start evaluating CCs on their own merit to the degree that more CC/fiat markets are created. 

BTC is now outrageously unstable and when you tie their instability to any other CC's occasional fragility it's a recipe for avoidable disaster.   I think it would be great if responsible coins (like EMC2) could skip the 'middle-currency' (BTC) so that our coin has more of an opportunity to move more independently.

What do you think?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10148272

We are trying to do the exact same thing for the exact same reason. Please let me know if something fruitful comes up for you and I will do likewise Wink

Certainly, in fact as soon as the 4 corners of the matter is discussed we should be sufficiently informed to present our case as a united front (the EMC2 intercoin committee and HYPER).

You have a lot of good ideas guys. I appreciate your steady hard work.

I think an active and qualified youtube channel impact on popularity. Also HYPER's idea about our own crowdfunding platform is great. Many things to come, many good things ahead.

I don't care about BTC price volatility, sure BTC is here to stay. Armis, really good idea to "break the chain with BTC". I believe if the board keeps this hard work, Einsteinium will be in top 3 of altcoins with its robust foundation on "donating to science" which makes it different in cryptocoin world. As HYPER said there will be so many coins wiped out in the long run and only a few will survive.

Sending $1 to science campaings to be noticed is a brilliant idea Armis. I really like this transparency that you discuss ideas in the forum and shape them. Keep up the good work folks!   

Gauss14, I sincerely appreciate your kind and encouraging support.    If you can help us do some research, outreach, or marketing please let me know we have some projects you can directly participate with.
Like voting campaigns, back-link campaigns, article comments campaigns ... all to increase EMC2's long-term internet presence.  Let me know.

thanks again

We want to share that we are making more donations between the PIMP community at IRC,

We have a small surprise for the EMC2 Community that we hope you like and helps the EMC2 community get PIMP'd

Tip off hat to the other communities supporting the EMC2 Crowd Funding Projects for Scientific Research.

PIMPdev

The EMC2 board of directors (Varvarin, Djnocide, and Armis)  appreciate your official sponsorship of the Havekes project.   Earlier today we received 
another 50K PIMP which brought the total PIMP donated up to 120K.  Thanks for your ongoing support.

Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Activity: 34
You have a lot of good ideas guys. I appreciate your steady hard work.

I think an active and qualified youtube channel impact on popularity. Also HYPER's idea about our own crowdfunding platform is great. Many things to come, many good things ahead.

I don't care about BTC price volatility, sure BTC is here to stay. Armis, really good idea to "break the chain with BTC". I believe if the board keeps this hard work, Einsteinium will be in top 3 of altcoins with its robust foundation on "donating to science" which makes it different in cryptocoin world. As HYPER said there will be so many coins wiped out in the long run and only a few will survive.

Sending $1 to science campaings to be noticed is a brilliant idea Armis. I really like this transparency that you discuss ideas in the forum and shape them. Keep up the good work folks!   
Jump to: