Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 272. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I welcome Varvarin to the Einsteinium Foundation Board of Directors his election marks a milestone for the EMC2 community as well as this board. 

I've appointed Varvarin Chairman of the Vetting Committee for the 'sleep deprivation research' project. 

The EMC2 foundation is seeking create a set of bylaws to enable everyone to easier know the more common things we do or are expected to do.  Once completed, committee chairmanships will be allocated.  Here are some examples of some standing committees EMC2 will need: membership, finance, elections, intercoin, charity project, mining, development, security, fundraising, communications, and marketing.   The Vetting Committee will change from project to project.

We are seeking and finding more ways to make EMC2 more attractive as an investment, a currency, and as a charity, and in so doing making it a stronger cryptocurrency. 

perfect lets continue growing!
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I welcome Varvarin to the Einsteinium Foundation Board of Directors his election marks a milestone for the EMC2 community as well as this board.  

I've appointed Varvarin Chairman of the Vetting Committee for the 'sleep deprivation research' project.  

The EMC2 foundation is seeking to create a set of bylaws to enable everyone to easier know the more common things we do or are expected to do.  Once completed, committee chairmanships will be allocated.  Here are some examples of some standing committees EMC2 will need: membership, finance, elections, intercoin, charity project, mining, development, security, fundraising, communications, and marketing.   The Vetting Committee will change from project to project.

We are seeking and finding more ways to make EMC2 more attractive as an investment, a currency, and as a charity, and in so doing making it a stronger cryptocurrency.  

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Sorry for the delay folks, last week of November is massacre at work.

Thank you all for voting me onto the Foundation board, I am very pleased to offer my help to get one of the finest coins out there into the Top 20 where it belongs.

With the einsteinium.biz website and future research project earmarked and a bit of luck with my future herb business, EMC2 will get there.

EMC2 is like that geeky kid that got bullied at school just for being clever, but later in life gets to hire the bully as his chauffeur.  Grin Still young and so much potential.

I'll do my best to bring more attention to the coin with folks who are not impatient day traders, but who know how to appreciate value and potential.

Beers are on me   Wink
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
It's time to celebrate Varvarin as board member of the Einsteinium Foundation Grin
Let me welcome you in this team and let's all work for a bright future for EMC2.

Congratulation Varvarin on your election to the Einsteinium Foundation Board of Directors (Armis, Djnocide, Oldminer, and Varvarin).  
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It's time to celebrate Varvarin as board member of the Einsteinium Foundation Grin
Let me welcome you in this team and let's all work for a bright future for EMC2.

http://zoompf.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/celebrate.jpg
                 SPEEEEEEECH!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

congrats Varvarin

Congrats Varvarin. It's well deserved. Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M

congrats Varvarin
Activity: 84
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

congrats Varvarin
It's time to celebrate the nomination of Varvarin as board member of the Einsteinium coin Grin

congrats varvarin always good seeing more people involved Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

legendary
I have determined that there is no need for further voting since the nominated individual is running unopposed, therefore I hereby certify that Varvarin is now an Einsteinium Foundation board member.
legendary
I am rather flattered to be voted in EMC2 Foundation and I accept graciously.

Not sure if I can be of help with the vetting, but don't mind digging up info on the project, that's what I do Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I vote for Varvarin
I second for Vavarin if he is interested in the position.

I've seen him around for a long while and as far as I remember always with a positive and constructive attitude.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Vetting Committee Wanted

A few days ago I received a message that said in part: "I am a scientist ... at the University of Pennsylvania ... I am working on [the problem of] sleep loss
Some of my work was mentioned http://www.neuroscientistnews.com/research-news/memory-problems-caused-sleep-deprivation-prevented ..."

I did a cursory examination of the facts, and have found that the project is real and that the dots connect.  Now I would like to have the researcher and project vetted for association fitness.  

To me this looks like a good project, I want it checked thoroughly so that the board can make a truly informed decision.

I would appreciate it if 5 people would volunteer to join this committee.   I will appoint a committee chair and will provide some guidance, the committee chair will determine the exact direction that the committee will travel.

Let me know if you are interested in being a part of the vetting committee for this important project.

[edit]  Nov 24, we have our first committee member, we now need 4 more members (including the chairman)
[edit]  Nov 24, very pleased to report we have 3 committee member, we are in need of 2 more
[edit]  Nov 25, the committee is now composed of 4 members, we need 1 more member.
[edit]  Dec 9, the committee is now at target capacity -- 5 members.

A Special Election of an Additional Einsteinium Board Member will be held from November 19th 2014 6pm EST to November 28th 2014 6pm EST. We're giving a 3 days notice before the nominations phase, the nominations phase will last from November 22th 6pm EST to November 25th 6pm EST after that the members of the community will have 3 days (from November 25th 6pm EST to November 28th 6pm EST) to vote for their candidate to the seat.
The vote will be held with a poll on a thread we'll create and we'll give the link in the OP when created.
*To be eligible to the seat, the candidate must have a member rank on the forum and at least posted twice in this thread prior to this announcement.

The Nomination phase will officially start at 6pm EST today and will last until November 25th 6pm EST.

I nominate Varvarin.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
The Nomination phase will officially start at 6pm EST today and will last until November 25th 6pm EST.
legendary
All quiet on the western front ..

... the short lived BTC pump is well n truly over with US DoJ selling off 50k stash they appropriated from Silk Road .. it's all just a little bit of history repeating. When sale is over and a couple of guys buy the lot, like one did previously, it's the starting gun for the next mega Alt rush.

Hold onto your EMC2s .. haven't gotten started yet and if you have spare change, get in there.  Wink

true, EMC2s are really cheap right now
Activity: 84
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
New Shopping Item @ TEN (The Einsteinium News)

Title - Metal Music Coin Shirt

Price - MTLMC 950000, 0.0851200 BTC, 9 LTC

Amt -  Available: Unlimited

Date -  Nov 21

Seller - Metal Music Coin

Desc - Buy this shirt to support Metal Music Coin. And wear it during gigs or concerts. Available sizes are Small, Medium Large, XL, XXL.  Pure 100% Cotton Gildan Active wear

Ship - Ship within 8 Business Days.

legendary
All quiet on the western front ..

... the short lived BTC pump is well n truly over with US DoJ selling off 50k stash they appropriated from Silk Road .. it's all just a little bit of history repeating. When sale is over and a couple of guys buy the lot, like one did previously, it's the starting gun for the next mega Alt rush.

Hold onto your EMC2s .. haven't gotten started yet and if you have spare change, get in there.  Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Utility
is the key to cryptocurrency success.

Jump to: