Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 292. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
The developer stopped responding to me and I am at a loss. Since I am not a developer and cannot fund one, I am willing to donate 100% of my personal holdings to a new team / developer for the coin. That's 2 million EMC2 to whichever group is capable it doing something with the coin. Anything I can do to help, I will be around to give the information necessary.

Otherwise, I know a dev who will take 1 million emc2 to create a new webkit wallet for the coin which would then work alongside a new website which hosted crowd funded projects.

Honestly, I've invested a lot of time and money into the coin and have reached a point of depression when it comes to trying to fix the sinking ship. If I had time to work on the coin exclusively, I could piece together a solid team and bust my ass around the clock. I'm just not in the financial position to keep spending money on something without getting results.

I can step aside, resign, hand over a few million coins. Or I can get the webkit wallet out and start deving the new site. Either way, I'd love to see a new community effort and people stepping forward to make things happen for Einsteinium.

The last few attempts to bring back the coin have hurt my pockets and my reputation, as well as the coins value. Because of my failure, I leave my role and fate in EMC2 with you guys. You are the deepest supporters. Let me help do whatever I can to make this all work out.

Armis, djnocide, and Oldminer collectively represent the new leadership of the EMC2 community, on behalf of the community we accept Ryan Wright's resignation from duty effective immediately; relief of his fiduciary responsibilities will become effective upon the proper transfer of all trust funds, trust keys, social media codes, EMC2 management records, and all other info relevant to the maintenance, management, and/or control of matters pertaining to EMC2.   To begin that process kindly post in this forum the public key(s) for the wallet(s) in possession of EMC2 trust funds.

The community will be kept abreast of transition development a daily basis.   

Armis, I will gather the details and get you the private keys to the fund wallets. We will do this via PM to protect the coins. It's recommended to use a seperate rig to pull the fund money into as the process can be quite laggy.

Ryan it would be greatly appreciated to let the community know the public addresses of the trust funds. We need a lot of transparency to help this coin, all members deserve to know the amount in the wallets and the in and out of them.
So i don't think i'm asking too much of you to let this community know the public addresses.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
The developer stopped responding to me and I am at a loss. Since I am not a developer and cannot fund one, I am willing to donate 100% of my personal holdings to a new team / developer for the coin. That's 2 million EMC2 to whichever group is capable it doing something with the coin. Anything I can do to help, I will be around to give the information necessary.

Otherwise, I know a dev who will take 1 million emc2 to create a new webkit wallet for the coin which would then work alongside a new website which hosted crowd funded projects.

Honestly, I've invested a lot of time and money into the coin and have reached a point of depression when it comes to trying to fix the sinking ship. If I had time to work on the coin exclusively, I could piece together a solid team and bust my ass around the clock. I'm just not in the financial position to keep spending money on something without getting results.

I can step aside, resign, hand over a few million coins. Or I can get the webkit wallet out and start deving the new site. Either way, I'd love to see a new community effort and people stepping forward to make things happen for Einsteinium.

The last few attempts to bring back the coin have hurt my pockets and my reputation, as well as the coins value. Because of my failure, I leave my role and fate in EMC2 with you guys. You are the deepest supporters. Let me help do whatever I can to make this all work out.

Armis, djnocide, and Oldminer collectively represent the new leadership of the EMC2 community, on behalf of the community we accept Ryan Wright's resignation from duty effective immediately; relief of his fiduciary responsibilities will become effective upon the proper transfer of all trust funds, trust keys, social media codes, EMC2 management records, and all other info relevant to the maintenance, management, and/or control of matters pertaining to EMC2.   To begin that process kindly post in this forum the public key(s) for the wallet(s) in possession of EMC2 trust funds.

Armis, I will gather the details and get you the private keys to the fund wallets. We will do this via PM to protect the coins. It's recommended to use a seperate rig to pull the fund money into as the process can be quite laggy.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
During this time, the development team have done?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

legendary

Best decision you could make for the coin right now. When things doesn't turn like we want them to and we don't have the time and energy to work things out. The best things to do is step aside. A good team will take over the coin and will bring it back to is past glory. Leading a coin can't be done by only one person. You did a great job at the beginning, now it's our turn to continue the job.
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Watch this space guys. Things are being formulated in the background  Grin

serious??

Yes we are. Dont dump your coins just yet. Armis is getting a team together including some of the board members we originally voted for - we need 1-2 more people interested. If anyone wants to put their hand up, reply here or PM Armis.

excellent news!! i have already messaged Armis and showed my support

lets do this....

Great, we need enthusiastic board members.

We gave Ryan the opportunity seeing as he was one of the original dev's to bring the coin back from the dead but he has failed. We now move ahead with Armis, who showed real leadership. Some of the original board members we voted for have dropped off but thats fine. We want people that are committed and prepared to work hard to bring this coin back to life. I'll PM Armis as well and see where we go from here. Personally, I would like to see this show on the road sooner than later, as Im sure we all do.

A lot of time and dedication will be needed if we want this coin to come back. Not everyone can do it.

Agreed. After further discussion with Armis I think we will continue to canvass for a 5th board member.
legendary

serious??

Yes we are. Dont dump your coins just yet. Armis is getting a team together including some of the board members we originally voted for - we need 1-2 more people interested. If anyone wants to put their hand up, reply here or PM Armis.

lets do this....

We gave Ryan the opportunity seeing as he was one of the original dev's to bring the coin back from the dead but he has failed. We now move ahead with Armis, who showed real leadership. Some of the original board members we voted for have dropped off but thats fine. We want people that are committed and prepared to work hard to bring this coin back to life. I'll PM Armis as well and see where we go from here. Personally, I would like to see this show on the road sooner than later, as Im sure we all do.

A lot of time and dedication will be needed if we want this coin to come back. Not everyone can do it.
legendary

serious??

lets do this....

Activity: 140

serious??

lets do this....

legendary

serious??

legendary
we need to push things forward and stop waiting for people that don't care enough.

+1

I propose multisig.

the problem we have is that a certain proportion of coins from every block is going to an address which is used to fund the science and development projects.

This is the big sticking point.. who gets to control this address and more importantly who should be trusted to control it.

since we will never be able to reach a consensus about this I think we should look at a multisig implementation of atleast 3 keys (preferably 5-9) where a clear majority is needed in order to transfer money.

I think this idea that complete control must be maintained by the current holder OR handed over to a new dev team is clearly an unworkable solution in either case.

we are going nowhere because there is no consensus and no compromise.

if there's a takeover, the team doing it will need a lot of transparency in the process. If the dev in place want to stay, he'll have to show proofs that it's worth it for him to stay because right now nothing is in his favor.
Activity: 798
we need to push things forward and stop waiting for people that don't care enough.

+1

I propose multisig.

the problem we have is that a certain proportion of coins from every block is going to an address which is used to fund the science and development projects.

This is the big sticking point.. who gets to control this address and more importantly who should be trusted to control it.

since we will never be able to reach a consensus about this I think we should look at a multisig implementation of atleast 3 keys (preferably 5-9) where a clear majority is needed in order to transfer money.

I think this idea that complete control must be maintained by the current holder OR handed over to a new dev team is clearly an unworkable solution in either case.

we are going nowhere because there is no consensus and no compromise.

serious??
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This coin was different in essence. I had high hopes about it. Supporting science projects that could change people's lives was a bright idea. I changed all my crypto-revenue to EMC2 long ago. Now it's cheap as dirt. If the campaign could have been more advertised and promoted to science community, everything could be different. I hope things change before this coin practically becomes dead. I support "any action" that could move the coin. And Ryan thanks for all your work so far but it clearly shows you can't give that movement to this coin. Tell it is your "work life", "private life" or whatever but your inaction became an obstacle on the road of this coin's idea and essence.
legendary
legendary
I'm here guys, just busy working extra hours and haven't had much time to come on here much in the last few days. Just a quick update. Relative is overseas but still working on the PoS switch. He will make an appearance here very soon regarding details on that. He said the coding is going smoothly and he has been processing PoW blocks for the change over.

I'd like to see more positive community interaction in the form of beneficial ideas for EMC2. Also, anyone willing to take on a bigger part in the coin should contact me immediately. I'm not leaving the coin but I am quite busy and pressed for time. We will start need financial donations to hire a bigger team or we need people to step forward and offer their skills for the benefit of our mission. Switching to PoS is the start that will restore confidence in the coin, the next steps will require more hands on deck.

I'm actually at work as I'm writing this. Please let me know if you have any questions directly and I will reply. Thanks guys.

- Ryan

has anybody contacted ryan directly? doubt you will get an answer from him

also ryan has had plenty of input from the community, with no action or direction from him, the dev??

how long ago was this!! he has been on line and totally ignored emc2, and its community..........

this is a great coin that has gave to science!!

help pick it up off its knees.......show your support.......ad your suggestions

we could lower total supply, swap for pos/pow, whatever your ideas are, if you want to move things forward comment and show support

respect Smiley
There's a few things happening and I want to be 100% clear before I fill you guys in on the next steps. I'm not trying to be mysterious, but this is a fragile time for the coin and things need to be done right. I'm really trying to do something for this project, it's been a battle.

can we be enlightened please!!!!! mr mysterious  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
The community will have to take the control of this coin if we want it to survive, right now his current dev don't show any activity or will to bring it back to its feets. Investors, miners, followers and all the others. We have to make a move if we don't want emc2 to die.

let it die
no need for such a coin anymore..

True that a coin with a purpose is not needed in the CC world right now. What we mostly need is P&D, IPO/ICO and scams  Roll Eyes . Except from curecoin, no other coins is helping the scientific community with mining.

Go for it djnocide, you are a good guy allways fighting for this coin....TAKE IT OVER!!... Ryan is just a lazy...hole. He has proven that he's not the right person.

well someone needs to do something!!!!!!!   i think we should send a strong message to ryan........

hurry up and pass the leadership to someone who is actually willing to communicate and take action

not blow hot air up our asses and leave emc2 to rot!!! VIVA LE REVOLUTION  Grin Grin

please show support on the thread for a new development team

thanks
Jump to: