Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 294. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
I <3 CureCoin. We are currently in talks.

This was a week ago now. What happened? A good way to lose what community is left is to not post for a week and leave people wondering.  If you do not have the time to actively commit to this coin just say so.  People have been very patient waiting for something......anything to happen with some type of progress.  I really hope that your next move will not be to post some mockups of a potential new wallet to try and buy you a couple more weeks.

If you are not going to be consistent with updates and follow through on moving forward there are others still here who could pick up the torch.  Much of the community was behind what Armis was trying to do a while back. I still think this is a great idea. We are approaching the time where the community should come together and take action. No approval is needed for someone else to pick up and fork this into something the community will support.

Myself and someone else are the only two people that came forward and discussed privately with Armis about potential options.  He said he needed a couple more people to contact him directly before anything could be done to move forward.......without Ryan. I am encouraging you to do that now.

It is not too late. I don't see what the point was of having polls/votes and re-poll's after that when Ryan will take this in whatever direction he see's fit......without the community having a say like above and speaking with cure coin.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Hey dev, at the very least hurry up and cut the subsidy and max coin supply.  Give this coin a chance to get off its knees.  And be aggressive with it, cut the subsidy by at least 80%.  There's already huge inflation with EMC2 but it's not too late.

Cheers!

he will be doing that "very soon"..... Roll Eyes he obviously doesnt care...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Hey dev, at the very least hurry up and cut the subsidy and max coin supply.  Give this coin a chance to get off its knees.  And be aggressive with it, cut the subsidy by at least 80%.  There's already huge inflation with EMC2 but it's not too late.

Cheers!
maybe very soon is julember........ augtember septembuly?!?

You catch a lot of cod? Look at this mean son of a bitch I got a while back.

Sure does seem like the dev is luring us in to his scam. I'm already hooked so I might as well wait around and see if it's reel.

nice fish by the way lol if your linking that to my name, il change it to clunge master  Wink
feck it il get to hero memeber posting on here, patience has worn thin and false statements are a blatant wind up.....

fannybadger dev buisiness
feck it il get to hero memeber posting on here, patience has worn thin and false statements are a blatant wind up.....
somebody has posted a reply while i was posting this reply.....no chance of that
There's a few things happening and I want to be 100% clear before I fill you guys in on the next steps. I'm not trying to be mysterious, but this is a fragile time for the coin and things need to be done right. I'm really trying to do something for this project, it's been a battle.

it has been another 10 days like i said.....#purebullshizzle
bip bip bip bip beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Sure does seem like the dev is luring us in to his scam. I'm already hooked so I might as well wait around and see if it's reel.

lolol to many puns, thought there was something fishy.....my opinion of the dev has gone from top feeder to bottom feeder
Activity: 280
time

im sure we will hear something "very soon".... Roll Eyes
 how hard is it to log in and post something....... Roll Eyes

Maybe he forgot his password?

hahahahaha!!!  Cool
maybe hes preparing more fertalizer to feed us on.........  Huh
Activity: 280
time

Maybe he forgot his password?

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Kinda been a little more than a week since that mysterious new Dev should have reported to base "very soon,".

Not the impatient type but its been a while.
Cloakcoin today :0.00180833

Next stop 300K

then 500K

then 1Million Satoshi.

ATH!

Cheesy

Wait... Cloackcoin today :0.00019548

Bob, you are a douchebag Cool

and he will charge you 1 btc a month for his advice........ Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
I'm not very technical but would it be possibly for EMC2 to use delegated proof of stake? That would help promote the coin.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Cloakcoin today :0.00180833

Next stop 300K

then 500K

then 1Million Satoshi.

ATH!

Cheesy

Wait... Cloackcoin today :0.00019548

Bob, you are a douchebag Cool
Jump to: