Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 291. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Good job Armis!!! Community could defiantly use some activity on twitter pretty quite over there Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Armis, sent u a PM regards redirecting www.einsteinium.org email...
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Report To The EMC2 Community

Change
About the EMC2 trust funds:

our purported balance is ~ 2096895 emc2 we see this on one computer, however on a different computer the same wallet details a different balance ~ 1844675 emc2, here is the data, you are invited to help us reconcile the balance:

The data: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_VOqFbZUziON3dUTWo0dE91QXM&usp=drive_web
http://chain.einsteinium.org/tx/3d47c9aa7cc7e3ef12f5885cd91574d2ee6e7cb491a3cbcf44f15a322f397302

We sent 12.3456789 emc2 from the trust fund to the trust fund, as a control and to time stamp our official control of the fund see transaction here: http://chain.einsteinium.org/tx/7962850c736e73387477053a04ab3b4b8e62d5fd5e31e36f4fc88d580f798e2f, however we are not able to provide a targeted description.  We want to be able to identify specific payments; at various times we will use the block chain to perform internal audits and or to document specific EMC2 history.

We are working on the multisig function once that is in place we send the full balance of the fund from the fund to the fund to document the fund balance at that point in time.

Investment
We are experiencing a second day of higher trading volumes, however today's prices have increased 30% on average.   I see today's gains as permanent, meaning it is highly unlikely to see EMC2 in the 20's again.  With that said, please exercise extreme caution at this sensitive time.   We are working on our EMC2 valuation protocol, this will enable us to share our opinion regarding the market value for the coin; this tool will help to discourage pump and dump trading schemes.

Projects
The EMC2 trust fund audit is complete, now we need worth individuals to give it to.   Tell us about a school that is doing something good for science, here's a science trivia fact -- The Bronx High School Of Science (a New York City public school) has produced more Nobel prize winners than any other high school, public or private, in the world.   It would be great if each one of the  specialized science schools had an EMC2 CC club, right?    

Volunteers
We need YOU.

Nice to see this coin seemingly starting to head in the right direction.  Sadly I had to dump my small holding of this coin a little while back but will be keeping an eye on it in the hopes that things turn around for you guys soon.  Best of luck.

Thanks for the love and luck.  

Indeed, please keep that eye on us as we enter the first stage of redevelopment.  

We will provide you with tons of opportunities to reenter the EMC2 market.

I'm happy with the reorganization and takeover, but let me try to help with insight/idea now.

The way I see it, we're still missing an important part for the team. A Dev. And apparently that's a very difficult spot to fill. So bouncing back on previous idea, should we consider becoming the baby child of another successful coin? I'm sure there's at least one of the big coins would be interested in having what emc2 stands for and its donation model under its belt. That would also at least ensure having one developer at least half dedicated to the coin.

Thanks for the encouragement.

I have talked to 4 coin developers, one of which owns some EMC2, essentially a coin is only as good as the community behind it.  Once the EMC2 community is responsibly reorganized WE will be the "big coin" you speak of.    

This ship is slowly but surely turning around, you will see it in many ways, I invite you to volunteer to experience it close up.  

Change
The management transition is almost complete, the EMC2 trust fund wallet had a few hiccups but we are sorting them out, our prelim audit found a sizable discrepancies that was aged back to May, we will report our full findings shortly.  90% of the social networking credentials have been transferred, the official website is yet to be reconciled.  

Investment
It is clear that the EMC2 investors are gearing-up for increased values, this is evidenced by the higher volume trading at the lower prices.  The number of transactions are low but the number of coins per transaction has increased dramatically.  As for the market value trend the overall average has remained the same: Poloniex still had some artificial highs but came down to earth, Mintpal values increased, and Cryptsy's values increased.  So today's overall market value was ~26 sat.   Please exercise extreme caution at this sensitive time, once the transition is finalized values are expected to increase dramatically.   An ongoing part of this report will be an EMC2 valuation -- our opinion as to the current market value of EMC2.   We provide will be providing the valuation to help discourage pump and dump trading schemes.

Projects
We are now accepting EMC2 grant nominations, once the EMC2 trust fund audit is complete we will begin issuing grants.   Do you know a science teacher, are you aware of any science fairs scheduled for this month, please let us know.   Do you know of any merchants that sell science goodies, put us in contact with them.  We want award recipients to have a place to redeem their grant for science stuff.  

Volunteers
We need volunteers: we have lots of social networking things to do, lots of writing to do, lots of people to contact, lots of research to do, and lots of things to read -- please give us a hand ... an ear ... couple eyes ... and/or  some of your hours, it will be much appreciated.

Great to see that things seem to be moving again for the better.  I wish I had more time to help out, but right now I don't.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Please ask a science teacher to keep you informed as to when the next science fair will occur.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io

Change
The management transition is almost complete, the EMC2 trust fund wallet had a few hiccups but we are sorting them out, our prelim audit found a sizable discrepancies that was aged back to May, we will report our full findings shortly.  90% of the social networking credentials have been transferred, the official website is yet to be reconciled.   

Investment
It is clear that the EMC2 investors are gearing-up for increased values, this is evidenced by the higher volume trading at the lower prices.  The number of transactions are low but the number of coins per transaction has increased dramatically.  As for the market value trend the overall average has remained the same: Poloniex still had some artificial highs but came down to earth, Mintpal values increased, and Cryptsy's values increased.  So today's overall market value was ~26 sat.   Please exercise extreme caution at this sensitive time, once the transition is finalized values are expected to increase dramatically.   An ongoing part of this report will be an EMC2 valuation -- our opinion as to the current market value of EMC2.   We provide will be providing the valuation to help discourage pump and dump trading schemes.

Projects
We are now accepting EMC2 grant nominations, once the EMC2 trust fund audit is complete we will begin issuing grants.   Do you know a science teacher, are you aware of any science fairs scheduled for this month, please let us know.   Do you know of any merchants that sell science goodies, put us in contact with them.  We want award recipients to have a place to redeem their grant for science stuff.   

Volunteers
We need volunteers: we have lots of social networking things to do, lots of writing to do, lots of people to contact, lots of research to do, and lots of things to read -- please give us a hand ... an ear ... couple eyes ... and/or  some of your hours, it will be much appreciated.

Great to see that things seem to be moving again for the better.  I wish I had more time to help out, but right now I don't.  Keep up the good work!
I'm happy with the reorganization and takeover, but let me try to help with insight/idea now.

The way I see it, we're still missing an important part for the team. A Dev. And apparently that's a very difficult spot to fill. So bouncing back on previous idea, should we consider becoming the baby child of another successful coin? I'm sure there's at least one of the big coins would be interested in having what emc2 stands for and its donation model under its belt. That would also at least ensure having one developer at least half dedicated to the coin.

Change
The management transition is almost complete, the EMC2 trust fund wallet had a few hiccups but we are sorting them out, our prelim audit found a sizable discrepancies that was aged back to May, we will report our full findings shortly.  90% of the social networking credentials have been transferred, the official website is yet to be reconciled.   

Investment
It is clear that the EMC2 investors are gearing-up for increased values, this is evidenced by the higher volume trading at the lower prices.  The number of transactions are low but the number of coins per transaction has increased dramatically.  As for the market value trend the overall average has remained the same: Poloniex still had some artificial highs but came down to earth, Mintpal values increased, and Cryptsy's values increased.  So today's overall market value was ~26 sat.   Please exercise extreme caution at this sensitive time, once the transition is finalized values are expected to increase dramatically.   An ongoing part of this report will be an EMC2 valuation -- our opinion as to the current market value of EMC2.   We provide will be providing the valuation to help discourage pump and dump trading schemes.

Projects
We are now accepting EMC2 grant nominations, once the EMC2 trust fund audit is complete we will begin issuing grants.   Do you know a science teacher, are you aware of any science fairs scheduled for this month, please let us know.   Do you know of any merchants that sell science goodies, put us in contact with them.  We want award recipients to have a place to redeem their grant for science stuff.   

Volunteers
We need volunteers: we have lots of social networking things to do, lots of writing to do, lots of people to contact, lots of research to do, and lots of things to read -- please give us a hand ... an ear ... couple eyes ... and/or  some of your hours, it will be much appreciated.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
The new wallet when you can publish?
Lots of senior members around here  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
The timing here seems a little too coin-en-side-dent-el.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Nice to see this coin seemingly starting to head in the right direction.  Sadly I had to dump my small holding of this coin a little while back but will be keeping an eye on it in the hopes that things turn around for you guys soon.  Best of luck.
legendary
Great news Armis,

I've also sent you a PM regards the multisig wallet progress.

This is the first of many regular reports to the EMC2 community, during management transition the reports will be brief, upon transition finalization reports will be comprehensive, and provided weekly.

Change
Positive change is coming to EMC2.   So far we received 4 of the 6 EMC2 management credentials requested of the previous admin.  I'm told we are in control of the EMC2 trust fund, as of moments ago, however we have run any controls as of yet, the public key is: EknqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA  I'm told the unaudited account balance is: 2087750 emc2.   Controls will be run in the coming days, and an audit is currently underway.   The automatic EMC2 block chain explorer tool did not provide the info we need so we must dig deeper for the information we need to do a proper analysis.   We hope to report findings in 4 days.

Investment
Overall, the financial markets responded positively to the news of Mr. Wright's resignation, the coin's value shot up 100% on average, Poloniex experiencing top gains of ~160%, followed by Mintpal ~100%.   The Cryptsy market was essential unaffected.   Volume was expectantly brisk.  In short values went from 20 sat to 60 sat.   I suspect the market to be extremely volatile during the transition period, please exercise extreme caution during this time.    Once the transition is finalized values are expected to increase dramatically.    A critical part of each report to the EMC2 community will be an EMC2 market value analysis and assessment, the board will give an opinion on what it believes EMC2 is worth.  This valuation will be provided to defuse pump and dump trading that continue to plague cryptocurrency investors time and time again.

Projects
We have reactivated the award program, we are now accepting nominations, I would like to encourage you to focus special attention to grade school science fair projects. 

Volunteers
We have very many things to do, please volunteers you time.
legendary
I've completely handed over the fund wallet, the bitcointalk login info, twitter login info, facebook admin rights, and I'm digging around for anything else I can help out with.

Also, I'm still paying for the new wallet 2.0 and I will give that to the community just as a gift and show of love for all your time and patience.

Now this is how a changeover takes place by a professional.I have seen other coins where the devs just disappear without any form of cooperation leaving the community locked out and with nothing to work with.I am sure this coin will be fine.

Indeed. Ryan's co-operation in this is admirable.

And the new wallet looks great. Is this something that could work with multisig or would it need a complete new wallet, Ryan?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I've completely handed over the fund wallet, the bitcointalk login info, twitter login info, facebook admin rights, and I'm digging around for anything else I can help out with.

Also, I'm still paying for the new wallet 2.0 and I will give that to the community just as a gift and show of love for all your time and patience.

Now this is how a changeover takes place by a professional.I have seen other coins where the devs just disappear without any form of cooperation leaving the community locked out and with nothing to work with.I am sure this coin will be fine.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
The developer stopped responding to me and I am at a loss. Since I am not a developer and cannot fund one, I am willing to donate 100% of my personal holdings to a new team / developer for the coin. That's 2 million EMC2 to whichever group is capable it doing something with the coin. Anything I can do to help, I will be around to give the information necessary.

Otherwise, I know a dev who will take 1 million emc2 to create a new webkit wallet for the coin which would then work alongside a new website which hosted crowd funded projects.

Honestly, I've invested a lot of time and money into the coin and have reached a point of depression when it comes to trying to fix the sinking ship. If I had time to work on the coin exclusively, I could piece together a solid team and bust my ass around the clock. I'm just not in the financial position to keep spending money on something without getting results.

I can step aside, resign, hand over a few million coins. Or I can get the webkit wallet out and start deving the new site. Either way, I'd love to see a new community effort and people stepping forward to make things happen for Einsteinium.

The last few attempts to bring back the coin have hurt my pockets and my reputation, as well as the coins value. Because of my failure, I leave my role and fate in EMC2 with you guys. You are the deepest supporters. Let me help do whatever I can to make this all work out.

I appreciate what you done for the coin Ryan, you had to carry all the load on your shoulders' alone. I believe you tried to do the best for Einsteinium but it is hard to manage all aspects in a part time manner alone. Thanks for all you did Ryan.

I still have hopes for this coin. I hope the new board will change things out and turn the fate of Einsteinium. I wish all well about this coin. I'm following and waiting good news. See you folks.

Ditto! Thank you and, please, stay connected. Even if you can't work on EMC2 you can still support it...

I really appreciate the kind sentiments. I would love to keep working with EMC2 in some position even if it's not a leading role. I still have a lot of love for EMC2 and see its potential for success. I'll be around for support and possibly a new role in the coin of the new team sees it as a benefit.

BTW, I was able to help make sure MintPal V2 keeps Einsteinium (EMC2):

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
The developer stopped responding to me and I am at a loss. Since I am not a developer and cannot fund one, I am willing to donate 100% of my personal holdings to a new team / developer for the coin. That's 2 million EMC2 to whichever group is capable it doing something with the coin. Anything I can do to help, I will be around to give the information necessary.

Otherwise, I know a dev who will take 1 million emc2 to create a new webkit wallet for the coin which would then work alongside a new website which hosted crowd funded projects.

Honestly, I've invested a lot of time and money into the coin and have reached a point of depression when it comes to trying to fix the sinking ship. If I had time to work on the coin exclusively, I could piece together a solid team and bust my ass around the clock. I'm just not in the financial position to keep spending money on something without getting results.

I can step aside, resign, hand over a few million coins. Or I can get the webkit wallet out and start deving the new site. Either way, I'd love to see a new community effort and people stepping forward to make things happen for Einsteinium.

The last few attempts to bring back the coin have hurt my pockets and my reputation, as well as the coins value. Because of my failure, I leave my role and fate in EMC2 with you guys. You are the deepest supporters. Let me help do whatever I can to make this all work out.

I appreciate what you done for the coin Ryan, you had to carry all the load on your shoulders' alone. I believe you tried to do the best for Einsteinium but it is hard to manage all aspects in a part time manner alone. Thanks for all you did Ryan.

I still have hopes for this coin. I hope the new board will change things out and turn the fate of Einsteinium. I wish all well about this coin. I'm following and waiting good news. See you folks.

Ditto! Thank you and, please, stay connected. Even if you can't work on EMC2 you can still support it...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Einsteinium Generation 2.0 Wallet:

(New UI - Features in-wallet IRC chat and social media links.)

Direct Download Link: http://einsteinium.org/images/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip

Jump to: