Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 350. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
one of the few decent coins too mine and buy
good dev team iam holding iam not selling cheap 2500+
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Mehh this price... Who sell at this price when you have active dev and everything work fine? Some dumb people...

Or some people are just looking to make a quick buck...

I think its thats! Most of people are there for getting rich fast...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Mehh this price... Who sell at this price when you have active dev and everything work fine? Some dumb people...

Or some people are just looking to make a quick buck...
legendary
Activity: 1988
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
A couple of things on the "looking for wallet" dev. Our developers are still with us. Lukasz the coin creator and development lead, is as dedicated to the coin as ever. We are however, looking for a little help on this matter to expand on the wallet and it's functionality.
We have a list of enhancements a mile long that we are wishing to impliment. We can keep our coin wallet "as is", and that would be fine for the life of the coin.  If this were a simple matter of maintaining the code, and the coins security, our current coin developers would be fine into the future. The developers who implimented a KGW to Digishield fix in less than a single weekend are still with us.

With that being said, we want to go much further with it though, from integrating some level of optional bionc participation  to extend our reach outside of regular digital currency community. It is really about expanding the feature set for a wallet beyond what one finds in most cryptocurrency wallets. This is to help add some further benefit to the scientific community and raise the profile of our organization. This is why we are looking for a wallet developer, this requires some help beyond our current staff to impliment some features, and to provide appeal beyond the current digital currency community.

Basically, we are trying to expand on the concept of what a wallet can do, and provide something better.

We are without question as ambitious as ever.

Activity: 126

emc.miningwith.us

Getting an amazing amount of blocks!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://emc2.suprnova.cc

The Day 1 EMC2 Pool
Steady and fast Payouts
Heavy Load approved
Straum+VDiff
Fast US and EU Connections
Over 500MH/s in the Pool
Wallet 1.1 !
Promo: 0 % fee - try us !

Safe against fake shares!

legendary
Hey guys...

If you know any C++ or QT Dev hit us up.. and if you know anyone who has experience let them know too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582355.new#new

Thanks guys.

Just to note, we are not closed with people helping out if they want to go beyond mining.

Participating in our subreddit and helping build a community there would be much appreciated.
You can start a store that takes einsteinium.

In addition to that if you are an experienced developer, you can contact somebody from our development team. They could evaluate you if you wish to get involved, that however is not place to judge.

In terms of what I am personally looking for is people who are scientists to help out as advisers. If you have a masters, Ph.D. or are a Ph.D. candidate you can contact me directly with your cv. I am always interested in adding science advisers who are qualified. This is not a heavy lift in terms of helping out either.

The marketing folks, well I would suggest pming the einsteinium account, they may have suggestions in terms of helping out beyond what I am posting here.

Again, we are not closed to help, quite the opposite. Most of us are part of the einsteinium foundation because we wanted to help out.

It really depends on what you are capable of, and how much involvement you can commit yourself too.
Activity: 128
you are already helping by mining and using it this is my favorite coin lots of crap coin these days
How can regular EMC2 community members help the foundation?  I would like to get more involved.

How so?

Activity: 134
How can regular EMC2 community members help the foundation?  I would like to get more involved.
legendary
Well .. looks like we have our 1st bump since the dump. Now to keep raising 3-5% daily and get to 1k.

Keep up the good work all, this has to be one of the best Dev teams and support I've encountered.

What about the donations? Using the same address as in 1st round (EQohirsM7K4iN9h4JFrVSHf4JCMgvdxrNs) or a new one?

DO NOT USE THAT ADDRESS!

I will set up a new one if we do more fundraising.  A fundraiser is being planned, but since this is a big effort it will take more coordination.

I have emailed experiment with an idea for a fundraiser and I am waiting to hear back from them. Experiment has been very responsive as of late, and are becoming a great partner for the foundation.

In terms of the winner, once again they have agreed to do an AMA, and once we find out more we will let the community know when it will happen.

Coordinating everything takes alot of work, and the foundation is a bit like a second job for many of us actively involved.

So there will be more news coming.

Our winner is very greatful by the way.

This is great, another AMA, more fundraising, experiment.com and of course the press release that will be coming out to cover all that plus the NPO... gonna be a good few weeks if you ask me.

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Hi,
first, thanks mining on a p2pool. I am the admin of the ca.p2pool.sk. As mentioned above, it takes 24h for p2pool to get to the maximum payment level. You have to mine all the time, otherwise it will decline again. p2pool is designed to make pool hopping less profitable, so miners dont jump from one coin to other. p2pool uses PPLNS system for payouts.
In case you are not 24x7 miner, a PPS or proportional centralized pool might be better for you.

Can you please write (PM / here) your Wallet address ? So I can check the graphs ?
thanks

PS: dont forget to configure a failover p2pool host too, in case your primary pool is not reachable, so you keep your "mining level".

thanks mate
PM sent Smiley
Well .. looks like we have our 1st bump since the dump. Now to keep raising 3-5% daily and get to 1k.

Keep up the good work all, this has to be one of the best Dev teams and support I've encountered.

What about the donations? Using the same address as in 1st round (EQohirsM7K4iN9h4JFrVSHf4JCMgvdxrNs) or a new one?

DO NOT USE THAT ADDRESS!

I will set up a new one if we do more fundraising.  A fundraiser is being planned, but since this is a big effort it will take more coordination.

I have emailed experiment with an idea for a fundraiser and I am waiting to hear back from them. Experiment has been very responsive as of late, and are becoming a great partner for the foundation.

In terms of the winner, once again they have agreed to do an AMA, and once we find out more we will let the community know when it will happen.

Coordinating everything takes alot of work, and the foundation is a bit like a second job for many of us actively involved.

So there will be more news coming.

Our winner is very greatful by the way.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
greets to this great community Smiley
got one question..

i've been mining EMC2 for some time, but this is the first coin that i'm trying to mine on p2p pools.. BUT.. i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong, or where the problem might be..

first, i've been ming on this p2p pool: http://ca.p2pool.sk:41876

my hashrate is about 2 - 2,2mh/s and i've been getting 12 - 15 EMC
but there are some miners, who get much more with hashrate that's not very different from mine...

Hashrate    DOA Hashrate    DOA %    Predicted payout
2.08 MH/s   66.88 KH/s           3.21%   42.10980274 EMC2
2.78 MH/s   87.03 KH/s           3.13%   39.52439121 EMC2

how is this possible?
ok.. i've had DOA at about 7-9%.. so i've tried to lower it.. now my DOA is about 3-5% (changed some setting in sgminer)

i'm trying another pool, but the payout is literally the same with lower DOA (i'm on this pool http://emc2.gr2pool.eu:41876)

Hashrate    DOA Hashrate    DOA %    Predicted payout
2.23MH/s   72.5kH/s           3.2%           12.40537927

has anyone any clue what's wrong with my setup, or where the problem might be?

thank you very much Smiley

It may take up to 24 hrs for your est payout to increase after lowering your DOA.  Your est. payout is based on the number of valid shares you have submitted.

Hi,
first, thanks mining on a p2pool. I am the admin of the ca.p2pool.sk. As mentioned above, it takes 24h for p2pool to get to the maximum payment level. You have to mine all the time, otherwise it will decline again. p2pool is designed to make pool hopping less profitable, so miners dont jump from one coin to other. p2pool uses PPLNS system for payouts.
In case you are not 24x7 miner, a PPS or proportional centralized pool might be better for you.

Can you please write (PM / here) your Wallet address ? So I can check the graphs ?
thanks

PS: dont forget to configure a failover p2pool host too, in case your primary pool is not reachable, so you keep your "mining level".
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Just a thought.... It might be a good idea for EMC2 to see if they can get some sort of cross licensing thing, or at least help out with the new Cosmos series somehow. A lot of science dorks (like me) have subconsciously drawn lines between EMC2 and that series already.
Jump to: