Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 349. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Perhaps bring Tuesdays release to tomorrow. This coin could really use a boost right now.

There's some info were still waiting on before releasing the press release, such as when the AMA on reddit will happen, exact amount donated and were setting up a fundraiser as well. We need this time to make sure the release is as hard hitting as possible.

Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you're looking for charts, consider using the foundation's official ones, they also have price converters embedded in them!

http://chain.einsteinium.org/charts/

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Perhaps bring Tuesdays release to tomorrow. This coin could really use a boost right now.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Certain financial companies buy back their own shares when price is low. Perhaps the Einsteinium dev teams should do the same.

I personally have been buying daily now since the drop in price.. it may only be 5-20K a day but I'm still buying! Smiley Einsteinium coin has huge potential. Were still so young and we don't play with gimmicks to get noticed. Its straight business with this coin and that's why I love it so much. Were less then 60 days old, we've got a long way to go but the sun sure is shining and I'm ready to HODL for the long haul.

Not to mention the donation is going to be made I believe on Monday and then we have a press release going out on Tuesday. Should be a great week coming up. I also hear there are some major wallet changes in the pipeline which will set us apart from every other coin again, not because were funding something useful just by mining but our new wallet will be unlike anything we've ever seen before.

Nice to hear that ! Unique wallet for emc2 will bring more attention Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Certain financial companies buy back their own shares when price is low. Perhaps the Einsteinium dev teams should do the same.

I personally have been buying daily now since the drop in price.. it may only be 5-20K a day but I'm still buying! Smiley Einsteinium coin has huge potential. Were still so young and we don't play with gimmicks to get noticed. Its straight business with this coin and that's why I love it so much. Were less then 60 days old, we've got a long way to go but the sun sure is shining and I'm ready to HODL for the long haul.

Not to mention the donation is going to be made I believe on Monday and then we have a press release going out on Tuesday. Should be a great week coming up. I also hear there are some major wallet changes in the pipeline which will set us apart from every other coin again, not because were funding something useful just by mining but our new wallet will be unlike anything we've ever seen before.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Top 100 Richlist for EMC2 Coin: http://coinia.net/einsteinium/getbalance.php?top=100

cool! ;p

I was feeling like crap having suffered the ills of the recent EMC2 nose dive, but somehow in a truly weird way that link was very encouraging. 

Activity: 182
legendary
The thing is, it doesn't take much at ALL to cause the EMC2 price to plummet...there's so little volume that any substantial trade has a massive effect. Over the weekend I had to sell a bunch of my mining proceeds in order to pay for some surprise bills, the amount worked out to a whopping .75 BTC or so...but the effect was that I effectively killed the "pump" that had been happening. For less than $400!

So it really doesn't take very much to sway the market and anyone who needs to cash out for some reason is going to cause a crater in its price. That's just the nature of a low "market cap," low volume coin. This is why the large ASIC systems are liable to kill the price on these low cap coins...they are going to dump them to less than 1 satoshi overnight.

+1 we need alot of more people to gain volume, thats the biggest problem right now.

We need promotionnal stuff Cheesy

We are planning a bit of a promotion this weekend, as well as fundraiser for our winner.

Yeah! I guess its gonna drive the price up, So its pretty a good occasions to buy right now Smiley

Hold tight people ! This coin gonna take 10x more value in time, its a game of patience there, i have made m'y first btc on emc2 and i will keep m'y money on there Smiley
Activity: 128
will keep mining and using this for long time
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
The thing is, it doesn't take much at ALL to cause the EMC2 price to plummet...there's so little volume that any substantial trade has a massive effect. Over the weekend I had to sell a bunch of my mining proceeds in order to pay for some surprise bills, the amount worked out to a whopping .75 BTC or so...but the effect was that I effectively killed the "pump" that had been happening. For less than $400!

So it really doesn't take very much to sway the market and anyone who needs to cash out for some reason is going to cause a crater in its price. That's just the nature of a low "market cap," low volume coin. This is why the large ASIC systems are liable to kill the price on these low cap coins...they are going to dump them to less than 1 satoshi overnight.

+1 we need alot of more people to gain volume, thats the biggest problem right now.

We are planning a bit of a promotion this weekend, as well as fundraiser for our winner.

http://emc2.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 60 Seconds (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0.75%
Current Pool Hashrate: ~250MH/s
Current Pool Workers: ~200
Multi-Pool Shoutbox: Enabled
Stratums Available: 10
Stratum Locations:

EMC2 Bonus Period starting in 1 hour

legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
What's going on with price?

Dont understand as well. Now (according to my rough calculations) the price could be 15-20 times higher. Many people want to make quick money in other currencies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11

We do not know. There maybe somebody who is intentionally trying to dump to kill the coin, or just profit taking, possibly some craziness around cinna. Either way it is not coming from the Science funding coins being sold, I would not intentionally dump using this method. This is very poorly timed though, and we are considering a strategy to mitigate and fund our winner in the coming days.
Activity: 472
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
legendary
This is probably the most undervalue coin over cryptoworld, with the last block reward i see minimum floor value around 1ksat... Anyways it worth a lot more in long terme!!
Jump to: