Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 348. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
550 satoshi  Cry  , any one tell me what happened
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

emc.miningwith.us

Getting an amazing amount of blocks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I hope something is wrong with that 'richlist'/site and there isn't a problem on my end. I have enough to be in there but am not seeing my address. Then, on that site, I checked my address that is listed under 'receive' on my wallet and it gives me a balance far from what I have.

There is a problem with the site, don't worry.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I hope something is wrong with that 'richlist'/site and there isn't a problem on my end. I have enough to be in there but am not seeing my address. Then, on that site, I checked my address that is listed under 'receive' on my wallet and it gives me a balance far from what I have.

Send all your coins to one address and you'll be on the list.. as you have it now you probably have enough but they are in different addresses.
Price swing is pointing to news leak?

-tb-

Nothing really leaked. We did make the pledge last night, and there will be a press release about it.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Price swing is pointing to news leak?

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1988
Certain financial companies buy back their own shares when price is low. Perhaps the Einsteinium dev teams should do the same.

I have done this before, and I am indeed considering doing it once again because of the price level. I will be investing in the coin on occasion beyond what I already have, which is considerable.

price isn't looking good now. Does it have anything to do with the wager in the few threads back, that the price of 400 satoshi will decide who's the winner? Hopefully the guy is not dumping so he can win the bet

After two months, EMC2 will be at a level that will cost much more than 1 BTC to drive the price down to 450 satoshi...  If you believe in EMC2 concept, then you should be buying at every dip.  If I don't believe in EMC2, I wouldn't be in the top 10 of the richlist.   Grin

Taking this opportunity to move up on that list.   Wink

-tb-

Maybe the guy is not concerned about loosing some btc as long as he can win this bet. Some people really wants pride on the internet. you know what I mean.

Anyway you are right. To drive the price to 400, he probably will need to dump 100 BTC because I myself keep buying few k whenever the price drops below 500. I am sure many others will do the same.   

Right on! Ill put some Buck on atm after my job and buying everything under 600 sat Smiley
Activity: 180
Certain financial companies buy back their own shares when price is low. Perhaps the Einsteinium dev teams should do the same.

I have done this before, and I am indeed considering doing it once again because of the price level. I will be investing in the coin on occasion beyond what I already have, which is considerable.

price isn't looking good now. Does it have anything to do with the wager in the few threads back, that the price of 400 satoshi will decide who's the winner? Hopefully the guy is not dumping so he can win the bet

After two months, EMC2 will be at a level that will cost much more than 1 BTC to drive the price down to 450 satoshi...  If you believe in EMC2 concept, then you should be buying at every dip.  If I don't believe in EMC2, I wouldn't be in the top 10 of the richlist.   Grin

-tb-

Maybe the guy is not concerned about loosing some btc as long as he can win this bet. Some people really wants pride on the internet. you know what I mean.

Anyway you are right. To drive the price to 400, he probably will need to dump 100 BTC because I myself keep buying few k whenever the price drops below 500. I am sure many others will do the same.   
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
emc2 strongly increase at mintpal , 3 btc buy wall. Smiley go to moon Smiley
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
When price is so low, it's time for buying Wink

+

Yesterday bought about 7k additional
legendary
Activity: 1988
So,the down there are probably cause by the bitcoin drop !

Its seems good time to put some another buck on this Smiley
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
When price is so low, it's time for buying Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

hahahhaa, yeah I too saw that and wondered,

unlike my colleague above, I think the EMC2 could be easily manipulated it only takes a few btc to tip it in a specific direction and once it goes in that direction people decide to jump on the bandwagon or not.  The problem is once it goes too low the damage it causes might be permanent (more than a day or two to recover from) and have long-term implications.  Now when people are analyzing the CC and see this dramatic dip they won't be able to tie it to anything in the history of the CC or the market (the overall market is down, but not that far).  That level of instability will not be too promising particularly to those who are looking for day to day performance.   Before the hodlers get too encouraged by that, MOST of the money involved in ALL cc are speculative funds, people don't look at high risk markets for long-term (1+ yr) performance.  

This downward trend is NOT representative of NORMAL market activity, and without a specific reason/cause to tie it to it MUST be viewed as malicious manipulation.    If dude wants to win the bet he's going to need lots of BTC to drive the price in a direction against it's obvious trend.

That bothered me quite a bit. In the future people do not respond to those trolling the thread in such a way. Do not feed the trolls, and do not wager with them.

With that being said, I don't think it is the reason the coin is down.

There may be a combination of factors including end of the month profit taking, and people gambling with cinna.

Either way, we will be sending out news with regards to the pledge amount today sometime and we have a fundraiser in the works that will likely extend beyond the einsteinium community.
Activity: 180

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have been mining the living daylights out of this coin... I love the concept behind it!
I also like the fact that it's not one of those coins where you sit there & mine all day & get table scraps or one that you mine for an hour & get thousands of them.
This really is my favorite coin to mine... it actually has a purpose as well!
I'd like to suggest this organization for the charity fund:
http://www.maps.org/
I plan on submitting a formal request on the website. I am working on a good write-up at the moment.
If it gets nominated, I'll donate 10%.

yeah man, I almost used nominated that, instead I put some johns hopkins psychedelic research thing for nomination.

Keep on mining and securing the network  Smiley

Yeah, it's the same project! And YES, I mine everyday. I don't have the best hash rate in the world, but I leave the miner running all day while I'm at work... see what I got when I come home.
It works out pretty well.
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
Perhaps bring Tuesdays release to tomorrow. This coin could really use a boost right now.

No.  Give people chances to buy in low.  EMC2 has solid foundation so it is not going to stay at this low price for long.  After this downtrend, you will see some new addresses in the top 5 of the richlist.
I can at least guarantee you there will be one new address...   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 168
Einsteinium is now listed here: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Einsteinium

Please see the guide in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901 if you want to get your Twitter News to work!
Cheers
Jump to: