Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 347. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
love this coin it even gives good profit too the small miner
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
So, when the press will be ready for release? Smiley

It almost ready.. Will be released tomorrow at some point! Smiley

P.s.

Its a real good one too!

All right thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

It almost ready.. Will be released tomorrow at some point! Smiley

P.s.

Its a real good one too!
legendary
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Rumors of our demise and death are basically unfounded.

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
It's over... Finally It's the end... EMC2 is dying

They said don't feed the troll  Cheesy

But in fact I trying to sell one of my guitar to put all them on EMC2 Smiley

So I hope you have some coin because it will skyrocket  Wink

Game of patiance

"Game of Patiance" yes Wink
Only strong hand win the game
Weak hands sell and regret then
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
oh pmtocoins.com shut down 2apr as stated on their twitter Wink
legendary

They said don't feed the troll  Cheesy

But in fact I trying to sell one of my guitar to put all them on EMC2 Smiley

So I hope you have some coin because it will skyrocket  Wink

Game of patiance
Activity: 50
legendary
The main problem - small volumes. EMC2 fair and stable from a technical standpoint. Not enough PR. Once it is good PR, is a big growth, large volumes and stabilization of prices at a high level.

P.s. Heard the news today about the WC? There comes a living hell Smiley

You're 100% right. Volume is a little low but this coin is not like all the others. The press release coming out in a few days will most definitely get the buzz going and in turn the price will rise again.

I've been HODLing and buying since march 1st, and I dont plan on selling anytime soon.
The main problem - small volumes. EMC2 fair and stable from a technical standpoint. Not enough PR. Once it is good PR, is a big growth, large volumes and stabilization of prices at a high level.

P.s. Heard the news today about the WC? There comes a living hell Smiley
Activity: 154

http://emc2.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 60 Seconds (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0.75%
Current Pool Hashrate: ~200MH/s
Current Pool Workers: ~200
Multi-Pool Shoutbox: Enabled
Stratums Available: 10
Stratum Locations:

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey guys! Mywl.lt is proud to be offering you guys the chance to have EMC2 added to your community.

What is Mywl.lt?

Mywl.lt has been the official, secure online wallet for Digitalcoin, Argentum, and Securecoin for the past 6 months. 0 security issues and 100% up-time have made us stand out from the crowd.

Other web wallets offer similar services, but don't be fooled into depositing your coins to a site that can't be trusted!

We require 2 Factor Authentication for all logins, and email confirmation to create an account. This means that you can still remain anonymous, but have a wonderfully secure online wallet where you can have access to your coins from anywhere you have internet!

You can see our security explanation here: Mywl.lt/security

Want to send coins to a friend? With Mywl.lt you can send funds to any other user using just their account name!

Each users account gets 5 votes every 12 hours, and guests can vote once every 12 hours. Alternatively you can buy votes by donating at a rate of 0.0002 BTC per vote.

So come on over to Mywl.lt/voting and vote for EMC2 today!

Less than 7 days till the first coin is chosen!
legendary
Guys, don't worry about the short term price. This coin is bright and has a future. Just take off the sunglasses and you'll see!  Cool

I just wanted to let everyone know that the press release is almost ready to rock and roll. Should be no more then 48 hours till its out and picked up by the press. Its going to be filled with exciting news in regards to the foundation, our second winner and maybe even some future plans. Oh.. And don't forget guys, when you start seeing it pop up please retweet ,repost or share it so we really get maximum exposure!

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
550 satoshi  Cry  , any one tell me what happened

That https://bitcoinity.org/markets/bitstamp/USD

Chinese gouvernment try to freeze some account,people scare, sell, BTC drop, and EMC2 drop. Everything is link

Not depend on the rate of BTC. eg Darkcoin grows

The overall CC market trend tends to go as BTC goes (see charts), since it isn't absolute you will find anomalies.   One should not focus on the anomaly for guidance or explanation about the overall market, much less any specific cryptocurrency performance.

EMC2's rate is low now because it was forced down before the overall crash and efforts to force it back up only yielded what we now have.

Activity: 42

Chinese gouvernment try to freeze some account,people scare, sell, BTC drop, and EMC2 drop. Everything is link

Please take a look at this response:

price isn't looking good now. Does it have anything to do with the wager in the few threads back, that the price of 400 satoshi will decide who's the winner? Hopefully the guy is not dumping so he can win the bet

That bothered me quite a bit. In the future people do not respond to those trolling the thread in such a way. Do not feed the trolls, and do not wager with them.

With that being said, I don't think it is the reason the coin is down.

There may be a combination of factors including end of the month profit taking, and people gambling with cinna.

Either way, we will be sending out news with regards to the pledge amount today sometime and we have a fundraiser in the works that will likely extend beyond the einsteinium community.

It's indeed a combination of factors, our volume in trades has moved to CINNI, thus leaving the market open to manipulation, which has happened to some extent, the rest of it just being inertia from people wanting to buy low.

Activity: 128
iam not selling this cheap rather destroy my own coins than sell this cheap i buy all and sell only 2500+
legendary

Jump to: