Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 375. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Added to cryptsy and price went UP instead of down in the first 6 hours! That tells you that you're on the right track.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
atomic trade bigger than Poloniex and Mintpal?
Nope and certianly not bigger than Cryptsy, which we just got added too. With that being said, broad exchange support is important. Even the smaller ones can grow larger in time.

Thanks Christine Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Nope and certianly not bigger than Cryptsy, which we just got added too. With that being said, broad exchange support is important. Even the smaller ones can grow larger in time.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium is now traded @  ATOMIC-TRADE!

Heimdall Update Live!

With ATOMIC-TRADING ENGINE, a fast unique trading algorithm.

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits.

In fact, Atomic-Trade has the ability to instantly scale to handle nearly limitless volumes! (trades are always instant/the site will never go down)

Atomic-Trade, LLC is FINCEN Compliant and offers USD/BTC markets (Fast ID verification).

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

Come check us out!  

Article explaining Atomic-Trade/Atomic trading engine:  Pitch-Engine

The site's owner pays for third party automated and manual security audits several times a week.

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade.  ATOMIC-TRADE
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
LOL, with the news coming it had to be blown.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Christine-Praxiscat
David- Einsteinium Wisdom
Ryan- AhumanbeingX
And they all use the einsteinium name from time to time.

My covers blown.  Wink
Christine-Praxiscat
Ryan- AhumanbeingX

Thanks a lot Bob Smiley
legendary
Christine-Praxiscat
Ryan- AhumanbeingX

Christine Paluch, David Black, Ryan Wright - writes in this thread? If so, under what nicknames? or they have a common account?
as i understand, Dennis Brause - "derbrause" here Smiley
legendary
 Grin LOL, I imagine you would be.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
I think this is a great idea...I work in medicine (fundraising for a major research center) and my husband is battling cancer. I hope this goes places!!!

Um you just copied my post word for word Huh

Yep. you got to watch out from them trolls.. they are just trying to build post count.. silly losers. there is another one on that page too.

Oh gotcha. I was a bit confused haha
legendary
I think this is a great idea...I work in medicine (fundraising for a major research center) and my husband is battling cancer. I hope this goes places!!!

Yep. you got to watch out from them trolls.. they are just trying to build post count.. silly losers. there is another one on that page too.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Awsome coin this is gonna be one of the better ones for long term

I love this coin
The great silver
Hope that if things go on like this

And this is how supporters should work Smiley

EMC2 have got a very good community - I don't say nothing about the coin, as I do not know what is going to be Smiley

But I like that kind of support! Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
is there any conf file please since my wallet wont sync
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

legendary
Tell me about it, and we did it organically. Not by winning a vote, or paying our way in. So sick!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988

That came out of nowhere. We were not even that high in voting, which means we are listed because we are doing the right things.

wow ! Nice news ! and yeah,I think it been added because probably vern have faith on EMC2 Smiley

hey again .. heheh

CONGRATULATIONS are in order ... the force is strong with EMC2 .. (even tho I don't like SW  Grin)

Hey SW is a badass thing  Grin

Congrulation on all the community to keep faith on people,and to the dev too for all work they do  Wink

So when the forum will be able to use on Official website? Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished

That came out of nowhere. We were not even that high in voting, which means we are listed because we are doing the right things.

wow ! Nice news ! and yeah,I think it been added because probably vern have faith on EMC2 Smiley

hey again .. heheh

CONGRATULATIONS are in order ... the force is strong with EMC2 .. (even tho I don't like SW  Grin)
legendary
Activity: 1988

Jump to: