Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 376. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Well, I still believe we need more aggressive marketing, something out of Ethernet!

The target is ambitious go yourself every step of the
Solid go
 Smiley Smiley

Well,its a community there,I can do something Like I have already said,but It would be very nice if some people do the same over the world on every big city!

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Well, I still believe we need more aggressive marketing, something out of Ethernet!

The target is ambitious go yourself every step of the
Solid go
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Awsome coin this is gonna be one of the better ones for long term

I love this coin
The great silver
Hope that if things go on like this
Activity: 112
Merit: 11

That came out of nowhere. We were not even that high in voting, which means we are listed because we are doing the right things.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The following markets have been added:  EMC2/BTC, MRY/BTC, RBBT/LTC
Activity: 210
This coin is cheaper buying than mining on your own
legendary
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Cmon people,support market and put some pennies on !

Very cheap emc2 now ! You can take alot more at his initial value before the pump,after it will steadly rise + 1000 satoshi very very soon !

My 2 cent Smiley

If i have btc or money, i'll buy EMC2. But now my pocket is empty, apartment rental, food, additional my cats and dog require care Grin and etc
legendary
Cmon people,support market and put some pennies on !

Very cheap emc2 now ! You can take alot more at his initial value before the pump,after it will steadly rise + 1000 satoshi very very soon !

My 2 cent Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
This coin continues to impress and I foresee a bright future with EMC2. The price now (400-500 Satoshi) is still very undervalued and affordable to anyone with even a lunch money's worth to spare. Day trading will always be risky, but I assure you this is not a risky long term bet when compared to other crypto in general. There is still risk in betting on any crypto or digital currency! That said, EMC2 is one of the safest places to park Satoshis. Remember that day trading is always risky and everyone involved is trying to take your money. The best I can offer is try not to buy when it is moving, up or down on the price graph, if you intend to keep for a while, unless of course you know better. Cheers!

Absolutely agree. Sometimes the price in day trading makes sad, but then you realize that someone is just trying to get more EMC2 at a low price and looking at other altcoin with their useless, mood gets better.
I think EMC2 is one coin that deserves attention and which is better to invest
Activity: 128
Awsome coin this is gonna be one of the better ones for long term
Activity: 126
x11 or groestl ASAP (evil Asic TITAN) Roll Eyes

i know a lot of gpu miners are freaking out about asic, but its going to do a lot of good for coins.
secure, raise diff, increase value due to coins being harder to mine.
one thing to remember is most people will directly go after LTC since theres less swapping to get to btc.
so while this or another coins might have some asic thrown at it, its not going to be that bad for any singular coin.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
x11 or groestl ASAP (evil Asic TITAN) Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
That's normal great. "Not looking too good" would be the case with 42 when it went to the moon for a 1s stop and then continued down to Earth's core. Oscillations in coin prices are VERY healthy for the coin and its future.

By the way, third epoch and block reward halving should be around April 20th, right? So, new poll on Apr 15th?
Activity: 574
Activity: 252
Activity: 574
emc2 not looking to good
Activity: 154
Try this on the computer you used to send the coins:

- Close wallet
- Backup your Einsteinium folder from %APPDATA% to a safe location - VERY IMPORTANT
- Delete everything except wallet.dat from %APPDATA%\Einsteinium
- Open the wallet and wait for it to sync

If you are using Windows, just press WIN+R and type %APPDATA% in the window to get to that folder.

If something goes wrong, restore the folder you have from backup.
Activity: 252
yup i made the transfer with the new wallet, also made 2 other for 1k,1.5k and they worked. but for some reason this one got stuck?

I'm not experienced at reading blockchains but it the tx id does appear there
Jump to: