Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 377. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
yup i made the transfer with the new wallet, also made 2 other for 1k,1.5k and they worked. but for some reason this one got stuck?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Wondering if someone could help me.

I sent some emc to my other wallet and its been 2 days i have 0 confirmations. what can i do?

Date: 4/8/2014 20:39
To: ENP9vDEziZwPAGp3aNcFYcBwFLM38PVRmk
Debit: -14820.10 EMC2
Transaction fee: -0.046 EMC2
Net amount: -14820.146 EMC2
Transaction ID: f88843c334b631f5cf8cf87ed399080a0b5ad14190c605d40b75ff730dcc1b98

Thanks!
Are you on the right blockchain? I.E. did you download the new wallet? for each of your wallets?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Can someone help in breaking the 500 satoshi wall at poloniex? I don't have enough funds.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Wondering if someone could help me.

I sent some emc to my other wallet and its been 2 days i have 0 confirmations. what can i do?

Date: 4/8/2014 20:39
To: ENP9vDEziZwPAGp3aNcFYcBwFLM38PVRmk
Debit: -14820.10 EMC2
Transaction fee: -0.046 EMC2
Net amount: -14820.146 EMC2
Transaction ID: f88843c334b631f5cf8cf87ed399080a0b5ad14190c605d40b75ff730dcc1b98

Thanks!
Activity: 574
During this drop for most all of crypto, I think Einsteinium is fairing ok compared to others
Activity: 364
During hard times for crypto currencies market what are your predictions for a price of EMC2??

It is very hard to make it rise I believe...

Unlike most alts, Einsteinium has a unique selling point in that mining it directly supports scientific research. It's one of the few coins that uses the mining power for something other than simply securing a blockchain and paying miners. It'll take time, and consistency on the part of the foundation in paying out the awards, but eventually that could be something that gains support. It's a big "maybe" though.

It's all speculative and these smaller alt-coins are FAR more speculative than the "big two." But I do like the niche that EMC2 has carved out for itself here and there's more potential in this approach than MOST alt-coins, IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
During hard times for crypto currencies market what are your predictions for a price of EMC2??

It is very hard to make it rise I believe...

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

EMC2 is now live and trading @ /1g7LFae]https://www.atomic-trade.com

Atomic-Trade, LLC is FINCEN Compliant and offers USD/BTC/Altcoin markets (Fast ID verification).

With the ATOMIC TRADING ENGINE, a fast unique trading algorithm that processes trades instantly and can pair any currency to any other.  1.2 GB of code running in a secure private network keeps everything running even under heavy stress and secure against attacks.

Article explaining Atomic-Trade/Atomic trading engine:  Pitch-Engine

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits.

In fact, Atomic-Trade has the ability to instantly scale to handle nearly limitless volumes! (trades are always instant/the site will never go down)

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade. Get paid to /1g7LFae]ATOMIC-TRADE!

Come check us out!

Amazing news!! What a fitting name for an exchange that trades in EMC2. We'll make a great team.

this should be in the OP
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
EMC2 is first science coin. I believe that Einsteinium will be on a par with litecoin.
One question: when will produce approximately 100M EMC2? Not too fast mine EMC2? Because now produced 60M of 300M.
Activity: 140
It might be a little early in the coin's life cycle, but I don't think it would hurt to start thinking about this: What can we do as a community to build merchant support for EMC2? I believe this coin has a very unique hook in that accepting EMC2 could be seen as supporting science,.. or will be when our donations rise and word gets out.

Let's start building the EMConomy. Grin I'd love to see places to spend my EMC2's, even if it starts small.

I would do web development for EMC2's! (my profession)

The other thing I was thinking is that people don't already have to be into crypto to see the massive potential of EMC2. Most other newer coins are basically marketing to existing crypto-investors. They're trying to convince them to invest in X coin instead of Y coin. That's fine, but EMC2 has a stronger base than that. We can market to the entire scientific community. We must let all of our brothers and sisters in science know about what we're trying to do here.

FOR SCIENCE!  Grin

Great question! It's not to early either, we are already reaching out to people on this matter.

We are talking to some merchants and Moohlah. This is in addition to experiment.com.

I very much like seeing an EMC2 connection to Moolah. I follow Doge a bit and it seems Moolah is trying to do some great things for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
It might be a little early in the coin's life cycle, but I don't think it would hurt to start thinking about this: What can we do as a community to build merchant support for EMC2? I believe this coin has a very unique hook in that accepting EMC2 could be seen as supporting science,.. or will be when our donations rise and word gets out.

Let's start building the EMConomy. Grin I'd love to see places to spend my EMC2's, even if it starts small.

The other thing I was thinking is that people don't already have to be into crypto to see the massive potential of EMC2. Most other newer coins are basically marketing to existing crypto-investors. They're trying to convince them to invest in X coin instead of Y coin. That's fine, but EMC2 has a stronger base than that. We can market to the entire scientific community. We must let all of our brothers and sisters in science know about what we're trying to do here.

FOR SCIENCE!  Grin

Great question! It's not to early either, we are already reaching out to people on this matter.

We are talking to some merchants and Moohlah. This is in addition to experiment.com.
Activity: 140

FOR SCIENCE!  Grin
Activity: 574
I just want it to be around 1k sat for the second donation. Ill be happy with that
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Dumping madness due to BTC crash again. Many many alt coins are about to get buried ...

... not EMC, DOGE and LTC ..
Right now Im on Panic buy mode with this price !! My btc are stock on blockchain  Angry

edit: debug,TIME TO BUY AT DIRTY PRICE MUAHAH  Grin

There were some big dumpers. Right now it's a value again. My own stash grew as a result of this drop.
The dumpers are suckers.

In other news, our POC with experiment was on vacation, we are still in talks with them, and they got back to us recently. While the market price fluctuates, those of us at Einsteinium are churning forward.

There may be other big news for the organization soon as well. We are not slacking off.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Right now Im on Panic buy mode with this price !! My btc are stock on blockchain  Angry

edit: debug,TIME TO BUY AT DIRTY PRICE MUAHAH  Grin
Bitcoin falls. Of course not panic (because almost no Bitcoins i have).  But still not a good feeling

No it's not, but once the market moves past the China issue, the crypto world in general will be healthier. Part of the problem is that it has been lingering in the background and causing somewhat of a problem, but no real clarity other than rumors.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Guys I am trying to get started on EMC2.

What is the best pool around..?

It depends on your rig. The P2P are good if you have a decent rig.
Otherwise just find an active pool and hop on.

Single 290X.
you can hop on p2pool then!
you only need your wallet address and thats all.
search for a node near you.
If you are in Europe you can try emc2.gr2pool.eu

cheers!
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Bitcoin falls. Of course not panic (because almost no Bitcoins i have).  But still not a good feeling
Jump to: