Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 379. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Well, I had my wallet inside a VM that's now corrupted... Angry
And that happened just 2 days after my GPU died. My computer obviously hates me.

Any chance for a bounty to translate your website to Serbian/Croatian? Not begging here, just asking to do some work and earn EMC2 by other means than mining.

byte PM me your wallet address and I will send you a 100 EMC2 to get you started

Thank you very much. I don't have a wallet ready (I'm kind of paranoid so I keep wallets on VMs - though that didn't work out well) - so I sent you my deposit address at an exchange.

I should get a 7950 next week, so I hope I'll get back to mining. Smiley

I'll send you 1000 emc2. Thanks for mining it.

post the address here or pm, whichever

Edit: nvmd just saw you posted it in the post above me. 1000 Einsteinium on the way
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
And that happened just 2 days after my GPU died. My computer obviously hates me.

Any chance for a bounty to translate your website to Serbian/Croatian? Not begging here, just asking to do some work and earn EMC2 by other means than mining.

You probably already know, but have a habit of dumping and writing down private keys for any and everything possible. Post your EMC2 address, I'll send some as well.

Eh, yeah, I know. I thought that it'd be a waste of time since the last time a hard drive died on me so brutally was 11 years ago. One should learn from his own mistakes, eh? Well, I don't think I will be that stubborn anymore. Last week was a nightmare, lost a lot of coins, but EMC2 I regret the most (well, EMC2 and some data that I haven't backed up).

My EMC2 address at exchange is: EeS4eVQMrug7TRVY84AsynbVzpnpnmHXj5 (until I set up a working wallet again), thank you all. I'm still going for a VM, just to protect it from suspicious wallets in other VMs.

Also, you people truly are a great community, I really hope I will be able to pay you back for this! Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

You probably already know, but have a habit of dumping and writing down private keys for any and everything possible. Post your EMC2 address, I'll send some as well.

Yeah. Post your EMC2 address, i'll also send a little
Activity: 588

Activity: 588
Secured a gambling site for you guys over a month ago, here it is: https://coin-horse.com

Are you the admin/owner of the site? One of my deposits does not show.

Btw, guys, go play some , https://coin-horse.com/?rec=75 , max bet is a bit higher now.

byte PM me your wallet address and I will send you a 100 EMC2 to get you started

Thank you very much. I don't have a wallet ready (I'm kind of paranoid so I keep wallets on VMs - though that didn't work out well) - so I sent you my deposit address at an exchange.

I should get a 7950 next week, so I hope I'll get back to mining. Smiley
Man I hope.  I hate seeing shitty coins with higher prices

For example now its FAC. Today this dummy coin hit mintpal. 300-400btc day volume! where is justice? people buy this piece of shit in a beautiful wrapper
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Man I hope.  I hate seeing shitty coins with higher prices
Now think.
If, after first donation price go up from 250 sat to 550 sat (and now stable), this mean about 2x.
And that if the price will increase every time twice after each donation?
Next it will be 1000, then 2000, then 4000, then 8000 etc.. geometric progression.
It follows that 0.001btc/EMC2 will be in about 8 months or earlier.
You probably have guessed what my hobby is..

Just joking. But who knows...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I pulled the source from GIT literally days ago, so unless the devs didn't have the GIT code updated, I should be fine.

{
    "version" : 80701,
    "protocolversion" : 70003,
    "walletversion" : 60000,               <---- is that correct?
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 57737,
    "timeoffset" : -1,
    "connections" : 10,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 28.19500767,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1396841023,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Correct, this is the latest version (protocol 70003 / version 80701).

Good! I love your coin, and I've had a few visitors to my pool.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

I pulled the source from GIT literally days ago, so unless the devs didn't have the GIT code updated, I should be fine.

{
}

Correct, this is the latest version (protocol 70003 / version 80701).
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I picked EMC2 as my "Up and Comer" coin to host as a p2pool on http://p2pool.sawilson.org . 1 percent fee. Very low latency if you are on the east coast (check!). So if you are a big fan of p2pool mining like I am and you can't get a good ping to the tiny handful of EMC2 p2pool servers, try mine.

can you confirm you are on the proper fork ?

we believe a node that started today is still on the old fork.

I will send you a PM as well.

Thanks.

{
}

Activity: 126
thanks mark, rocking it with 635kh.
excited to mine this coin!

off to bed you guys/girls have a fantastic day!

Beautiful silver
Gave us the confidence and hope

pool hopped around.
back to my first p2pool with cloudapp.net

have mined just under 990 coins so far.
not too sure if thats a low amount with my hash, but i'm liking the profit i'm seeing.
Activity: 392

We are also on the new wallet, come mine with us:

https://emc.maxminers.net  - 0 % Fee !

Dropped the fee to make it easier for you ! :-)
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
thanks mark, rocking it with 635kh.
excited to mine this coin!

off to bed you guys/girls have a fantastic day!

Beautiful silver
Gave us the confidence and hope

http://emc2.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 60 Seconds (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0.5%
Current Pool Hashrate: ~500MH/s
Current Pool Workers: ~400
Shoutbox: Enabled
Stratums Available: 11
Stratum Locations:        

Regular joiners of our new IRC channel will have no pool fee. WebChat can be found under Help on the side menu or you can join directly - channel: #Lifeforce on chat.freenode.net.
*This is a trial offer and is subject to pool management discretion.* [Current Miners with 0% Fee: 2]

Bonus will be starting in less than 2 hours over at Lifeforce: 1% Block Reward & 20 EMC2 Block Finder
Are you ready for some free EMC2?

P.S. Forgot to mention, fee will be reduced to 0% while bonus is active.
Yeaaaa, If my buy order can get filled, that'd be greeeaaat.
I guess you are the one with the big order at 488, are you? Wink

Nah, I was at 575 for a while then lowered it to 576 where it got filled. I wouldn't put it in at 488 anyway, too low,don't want to see the price that far down anyway.

Ok, so now I got enough emc2 to hold me over for a while, lets see some more price increases!
Jump to: